Can't log in to Xbox Live or Minecraft on IOS

Discus and support Can't log in to Xbox Live or Minecraft on IOS in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; When I try to log in to Xbox Live or Minecraft, I get a white box with the email address but no option to click anything or log in. I've deleted the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by JenGeczi, Jun 25, 2021.

1. JenGeczi
    JenGeczi Guest

When I try to log in to Xbox Live or Minecraft, I get a white box with the email address but no option to click anything or log in. I've deleted the app and reinstalled. I've made sure everything is updated. PLEASE HELP!

:)

JenGeczi, Jun 25, 2021
  2. Blue Boy Fred Win User

Thanks. I tried that, but the same thing happens with the Xbox App. When I press 'login' it just goes to a white screen and hangs there, with no option to insert my details.
  3. Blue Boy Fred Win User

Thanks. Its updated, but I don't want to have to try and save worlds before uninstalling. Way too high risk!
  4. Blue Boy Fred Win User

Thanks for the reply, but nothing has yet help. My son won't let me uninstall the app as last time I did that I lost his worlds... Really hoping to find a solution that doesn't make me do that again!!
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

I would recommend downloading the Xbox App on iOS and see if you can log in there. Let us know if it gives you an error message, and we can see what troubleshooting steps we need to do from there. If you have no issues logging into the Xbox App o iOS,
    then test logging into Minecraft after that, and it should let you log in there.
  6. Alucario Ultra Win User

Hello,

Check if your Minecraft is correctly updated.

I it is, try deleting and installing the app again.
Thema:

1. Can't log in to Xbox Live or Minecraft on IOS - Similar Threads - Can't log Live

2. I can't log into my live profile and my email that's linked to that account it's old as all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log into my live profile and my email that's linked to that account it's old as all...: I can't log into my live account please help me 5b35fe63-136a-419d-ae01-9acf4628016a
  3. Error Code 0x80070520: Can't log in to xbox live on any of my pc games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 0x80070520: Can't log in to xbox live on any of my pc games.: Every time I attempt to play a game through xbox, I get error code 0x80070520. This only happens with games, I have no issues logging into the xbox app itself. I have already tried the following:...
  4. Can someone tell me why can't I log onto my live profile to play .

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone tell me why can't I log onto my live profile to play .: I'm trying to log on to my Xbox live link but it just says this profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live pleas help what should I do.. 0a774394-5bd6-4bab-b4da-e9c99dbc8b86
  5. I can't log into my xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log into my xbox live account: I am being forced to use my work microsoft account because I am unable to access the account associated with my xbox live account. I created the account when I was 11 years old and no longer have...
  6. I can't log in Xbox Live, When I enter my gamertag and press next, nothing happens.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log in Xbox Live, When I enter my gamertag and press next, nothing happens.: I can't log in Xbox Live in order to enter Minecraft launcher, please help me, I'm a Russian playerin order to enter Minecraft launcher, please help me, I'm a Russian player...
  7. Xbox Live can't log in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live can't log in: Neither the Xbox APP nor Xbox Live on my PC can log in, it is displayed“We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live”, but on the web page, Xbox can log in normally ad78dc45-c370-4c1e-9031-7b0900aba442
  8. I can't log into my xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log into my xbox live: When I try to sign into my xbox live account on my pc, I get the error message: "The password is incorrect. Please try again.", and I get the option to create a new password, but when I create a...
  9. I can't log in to Xbox Live on my Xbox 360 anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log in to Xbox Live on my Xbox 360 anymore: I tried signing in, followed every troubleshoot possible (Power cycle, Reset Router, Clear Cache, etc.) and I still can't access Xbox Live. I understand a lot of people now are having the same...
  10. Can't log into Xbox live due to "Family Privacy settings"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log into Xbox live due to "Family Privacy settings": Every time I attempt to log into xbox on the website, it redirects me to https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-online-safety/online-safety/manage-app-privacy-settings-xbox-one I've never...