Cant log in to xbox live account on xbox360 S

Discus and support Cant log in to xbox live account on xbox360 S in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; tl;dr Formatted drive. Redownloaded profile. Game says it can not save. I am unable to log in to xbox live. Attempt to make the xbox360 my primary... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by fatihG_, Nov 26, 2021.

1. fatihG_
    fatihG_ Guest

tl;dr
    Formatted drive. Redownloaded profile. Game says it can not save. I am unable to log in to xbox live. Attempt to make the xbox360 my primary system, account pairing and all that. So I transferred licenses. Didnt do anything, so I did another format/cache clear. Can't download profile anymore.

Full issue:
    Ok, so I bought a second hand xbox360 S, without a harddrive, like a week ago.

It already had some profiles on it, which I didnt bother with much, but I decided to add my own.
    Everything worked as expected and I was able to download some games I bought ages ago again.

Today I decided I dont need to have 20 profiles on the xbox360, so I formatted the memory unit, cleared cache and all that.
    Which wiped everything, as expected.
    So now I try to download my profile again and it works fine. I try to download and launch a game again and it says something about not being logged in to xbox live. At first I just dismissed it as I wanted to play an old game i hadn't played in a while. But the moment I try to save it is telling me that it cannot save because I am not logged in.

No matter what I do I cant get the system to log me in (even though all of this was working fine last week).
    After some googling and asking around I got told that the xbox needs to be paired with my profile somehow and it needs to be the primary system or something.
    I ended up on a webpage that said I would need to transfer licenses. So I did.

This is where everything started to crumble.

It just wont let me sign in to xbox live anymore.
    So I did another format of the memory unit.

Now when I try to download my profile again, it just keeps telling me that the log in references are not correct or something along those lines.
    And I get error code 8015190A, telling me to head over to account.live.com. Which isnt very useful as there are no clear instructions on what I need to do there.
    Either way I decided to update my password, in case it might be screwing up with my credentials.
    Didnt work.
    Checking out my log in attempts shows that I am able to log in successfully but it also shows that it is trying to do so to an unknown device.

Cant log in to xbox live account on xbox360 S [​IMG]

I have no network connections, in fact when I try to do the network test as suggested after the error code, it shows that I am able to connect properly.
    The xbox status page also shows that everything is operational.

Since all the support pages for 360 seem to be way outdated and certain links are simply not working.. I am not able to figure out what the issue is.
    So.....
    Help is greatly appreciated.

:)

fatihG_, Nov 26, 2021
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

A pleasure have a great day!
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Make a change in your avatar

Note Any avatar change will do because the change causes the service to sync your account for your profile.

Launch the Xbox Avatar Editor app.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/xbox-avatar-e...

Sign in and make any change to your avatar.

Select Save.

Try to sign in on your Xbox 360 console again
  4. RainingRoses Win User

Hi,

Transferring licenses to sign in or download your profile on your console isn’t necessary. This only affects the games on your account and whether other profiles can access these (so similar to the Home Xbox feature on Xbox One and Series X|S), but shouldn’t make any significant difference to anything else though.

Refer to this support guide for this specific error code:

Error 8015190A occurs when you connect to Xbox Live | Xbox Support

I’d suggest to turn off 2FA on your account (you can always enable it again if you find out this isn’t the reason for the error). Unfortunately, this security feature never worked too well on Xbox 360 consoles.

Turn off two-step verification | Xbox Support

How to use two-step verification with your Microsoft account | Microsoft Support

If you currently have an active subscription such as Xbox Live Gold or Game Pass, turning on/off recurring billing may help (you can then revert the changes after). This seems to have resolved the error for others, so you may want to consider this as an option. To try this, sign in to your services and subscriptions page where you can manage your subscriptions and payments.

Subscriptions & billing | Xbox Support

Try to reinstall the latest system update in settings > storage, and enter the following button sequence:

X, LB, RB, X, LB, RB, X. Select the option to roll back all system updates that are installed. The console will then restart automatically and download the updates again.

Troubleshoot problems with an update to your Xbox 360 console | Xbox Support

If this persists or you encounter further errors, contact support

You can also reach out to the support team through Twitter @XboxSupport or @MicrosoftHelps for further advice on this.

Hope this helps!
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

You mentioned that the login references error appears so that's and issue logging into your account

Another thing you could try its to use a different network as maybe you are having issues contacting the servers with that network, sometimes happens, and you could confirm trough a mobile hotspot

One more thing to try its create a new account and see if the process ends successfully and have access to Xbox live
  6. fatihG_ Win User

Thanks very much for the help with this!

I was in the process of downloading the Avatar app from the Microsoft store, but tbh i did not have high hopes for that.
    I had previously tried to make a change to my avatar on the xbox360 itself when the issue first started happening, prior to formatting the memory unit.

While it was downloading I decided to give cancelling my Game Pass subscription a try.. and lo and behold... It started downloading my profile again!

Again, thanks to the both of you for helping out!
Thema:

1. Cant log in to xbox live account on xbox360 S - Similar Threads - Cant log live

2. xbox live cant log in 0x89235107

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox live cant log in 0x89235107: ı cant still log in to my xbox account i tred to reset it and didnt worked and i also tried *Press the Windows Button then type Services. Right-click over the Services App from the list of...
  3. Xbox Live not allow me to log in, says "We cant sign you in. Try again in a few minutes"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live not allow me to log in, says "We cant sign you in. Try again in a few minutes": Is Xbox Live down or how do I fix this? 5278e705-8f79-471a-94f2-7e0fd1674327
  4. XBOX series X cant log into live inside 360 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX series X cant log into live inside 360 game: Everything works fine, except when i open any online bought downloaded xbox360 game. Xbox Live will then disconnect and wont let me log into live again inside the 360 menue, preventing the games...
  5. Can log in to xbox live but cant play online?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can log in to xbox live but cant play online?: I have a problem on my xbox 360 i can normaly log into my xbox live account but i cant play online is there a way to fix this? My friend has xbox 360 too but he can play online, and i dont know...
  6. cant log into xbox live. (minecraft)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant log into xbox live. (minecraft): im trying to play minecraft, but when i try to log in it says "we were unable to log you into xbox live, we want to make sure this is you. user interaction is required for authentication". (words...
  7. CANT LOG INTO MINECRAFT OR XBOX LIVE

in XBoX Accessibility
    CANT LOG INTO MINECRAFT OR XBOX LIVE: I am so angry. When I open Minecraft on the pointless new launcher, it says 'We couldn't log you in. We want to make sure its you. User interaction required for authentication.' WHAT THE **** DOES...
  8. Cant log in to Xbox Live...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant log in to Xbox Live...: Hi All, I need some help/advice please? I have a Xbox One S, which is second hand, but I dont think it matters in this case. Have a problem with playing Xbox 360 games on it. Internet...
  9. Can't log into Xbox game bar on PC. Error code - We cant sign you in to Xbox Live at the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log into Xbox game bar on PC. Error code - We cant sign you in to Xbox Live at the...: Not much else to say, for the past week I haven't been able to log into xbox game bar on my pc, just randomly happned. and my error code is We cant sign you in to Xbox Live at the moment, try...
  10. Cant play no man's sky, beacuse it tells me i couldnt log on xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play no man's sky, beacuse it tells me i couldnt log on xbox live: i havde bought the xbox game pass on pc and downloaded No man's sky months ago. suddenly i run into this problem where it tells me i couldnt log on xbox live (error code 0x80004005) I have...