Can't log in to minecraft due to account being in request to change security stuff

Discus and support Can't log in to minecraft due to account being in request to change security stuff in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Ok so basically, I was changing some microsoft settings and I noticed my account had a wrong phone number in it. So I touched some buttons too fast and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by mathieuallard1, Nov 7, 2021.

1. Can't log in to minecraft due to account being in request to change security stuff

Ok so basically, I was changing some microsoft settings and I noticed my account had a wrong phone number in it. So I touched some buttons too fast and as a non-english person, I thought I was changing the phone number but I actually dont know what I did. Now it says I have to wait 30 days before I can change security settings, and it blocks me from logging into my mc account. There's a cancel option, but since the phone number is wrong, it tries to send a code to the worong number! And theres no way for me to actully change it cuz when I try to access settings it tells me I have to wait 30 days! I would like this fixed quick please if there is a way :/

:)

mathieuallard1, Nov 7, 2021
  2. Georges C. Win User

Can't log in to minecraft due to account being in request to change security stuff

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello mathieuallard1, by your description you have updated the security information in your account, this quarantine (30) days is automatic by the system.

As you no longer have access to the previous number so you can send the confirmation, the system does so automatically, at the end of that time your phone or email will be added and you can access it again.

Regards,

3. XBF Brad A Win User

계정 액세스 할 수 없습니다 마인크래프트 못하고있습니다 답답해요[Translation-I can't access my account minecraft is frustrating]

Hi R5wer,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are unable to access account due to security proof change. The security proof change wait of 30 days is mandatory. There is no way of shortening this time. You can cancel the security change but then
    you will be using the old log ins.

• The security info you chose to remove will be deleted in 30 days. During that time, we'll send notifications to the phone number or email address that's being removed, in case an attacker is attempting to remove your information.
    • We can't expedite this process.
    These are off the
    guide
    for security proofs.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. AngelObullets Win User

My Xbox keeps signing me out I need an actual fix for this

Hi there PatientMender41

Please double check that your account is safe and stuff change the email address password and make sure your account is secure :). That might stop you getting logged out :)
  5. HassanB Win User

Account changes

If you click the link in my previous post it takes you to the number for your country/region. I know you can't use the contact us option due to updating your security proofs.

The reason they gave it a month to change the security information is for unauthorized access cases. They can't tell when an account has been taken due to an old e-mail possibly being compromised. The only way you'll be able to cancel your subscription is by
    contacting phone support directly.
  6. xTye Win User

mygamertage and passward were changed some how by someone else

The new gamertag was a result of your account being issued a Forced Name Change due to having an inappropriate gamertag. If the password was changed, how are you logging in?
Thema:

1. Can't log in to minecraft due to account being in request to change security stuff - Similar Threads - Can't log minecraft

2. I can't log into my ps5 account on minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't log into my ps5 account on minecraft: When I try to log in using the two options for my account presented on my playstation for minecraft, my Microsoft automatically connects me to my Xbox profile instead of my playstation account...
  3. I can't log into Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log into Minecraft: Once I open the Minecraft launcher it asks me login to my Microsoft account I have already migrated before so that's not the issue I click on Microsoft Login and it doesn't load I just have an...
  4. Can't log into Minecraft due to faulty Xbox app.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log into Minecraft due to faulty Xbox app.: When I try to log into Minecraft, I get error code: Bat, which apparently means I have to log into the Xbox app. When I download the Xbox app, it looks like it doesn't load properly, only showing...
  5. Can't Log into Minecraft using my Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Log into Minecraft using my Microsoft account.: I recently got signed out of my Minecraft launcher, and when I tried to sign back in, it says I got my password wrong, even though I use the same password to sign into Microsoft Store. I received...
  6. Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...: Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns to the loading screen and I repeat this over and over again, the problem is always the same?...
  7. I can't log into Minecraft java ed post-migration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log into Minecraft java ed post-migration: I haven't played Minecraft Java edition on my PC in a while and when I try to play today it says I can't login using the old mojang account anymore and I have to create a Microsoft.com account. So...
  8. I can't log in Minecraft after migrating my Mojang account to Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log in Minecraft after migrating my Mojang account to Microsoft: Minecraft now requires a Microsoft sign in. I've migrated my account from Mojang already, but I don't remember my password and Microsoft won't send me an email to reset it when I follow all the...
  9. I can't log into the minecraft launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log into the minecraft launcher: I've tried re-installing, restarting my PC, repairing and resetting but it constantly loads without taking me into the sign-in screen. The legacy launcher download works just fine but I want to...
  10. Microsoft Account can't log into Minecraft Launcher and minecraft.net

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account can't log into Minecraft Launcher and minecraft.net: Hello! I can't login to Minecraft with my Microsoft account since my last Windows update, and Minecraft Zendesk support has redirected me to Microsoft support: "Sign in with Microsoft" returns...