Can't log in to Microsoft Solitaire after logging out

Discus and support Can't log in to Microsoft Solitaire after logging out in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Yesterday I started Microsoft Solitaire on my Nokia T20 pad when there was no WiFi available. After loging in to the local WiFi network I had problems... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Peter Karlström, Dec 8, 2022.

1. Can't log in to Microsoft Solitaire after logging out

Yesterday I started Microsoft Solitaire on my Nokia T20 pad when there was no WiFi available.
    After loging in to the local WiFi network I had problems loging in to my Microsoft account.
    I then logged out from Solitaire and since then I can't log in again.

A new window opens up saying "Let us log you in" on the page sisu.xboxlive.com. After pressing Log in a new page is shown on account.live.com and the message says "Trying to log in to Microsoft Solitaire Collection" with the buttons Cancel and Continue.
    Pressing either button produces a little blue line below the X in the upper left corner which disappears after a second.

Nothing happens after this.

If I open Edge and go to account.live.com I'm already logged in with the correct account.

I have installed the Xbox app and tried logging in that way but with the same result. Nothing happens.

I have uninstalled Microsoft Solitaire Collection and reinstalling it, but that didn't help.
    If I check Accounts on my Nokia pad, this account is not listed, but it is the same on my Samsung mobile where everything works.

What is wrong?

Pad is Nokia T20 running Android version 11.

Regards

Peter

:)

Peter Karlström, Dec 8, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Peter Karlström,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to log-in to Microsoft Solitaire on your Nokia T20 pad and is unable because of the error message. We know how important it is for you to be continuously signed in to your games especially when you have limited access to the internet. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

We will ask for few things and provide you with troubleshooting, The troubleshooting of an app/game issue on mobile is limited. You may have had performed but you may like to re-do the process. This might have happened if there has been no sync, or another account was read by your device as Microsoft credentials. To better isolate your issue, we would like to ask for few questions:

1. May we ask for a screenshot of the issue? Please conceal any personal information.
    2. May we know if the issue happened after an update of your system? Or installation of an app in your mobile?
    3. Did you install other Microsoft apps? Like Xbox app, Microsoft Sudoku or Microsoft Office apps?
    So far, from the details you provided, you can try the following steps and let us know the result. You can just skip those you have done already.

Method 1: Sign in successfully to your account.

Try InPrivate Window of your browser and sign in to your account on this link: account.microsoft.com

Please check if you were asked to secure your account then secure it. If you were asked to verify it, verify your account.

Then, sign in to this link: account.xbox.com

This should be successfully access your account with your game's achievement and showing your gamertag.

Method 2: Clear your Microsoft apps caches.

Here is the complete guide: How can I clear the cache of an installed app? | Nokia phones

Clear cache of the Minecraft Solitaire, please do not choose clear data, as this will remove your account's progress if ever it was not synced.

Do you have other games or apps from Microsoft installed in your device? Try to do the same thing to all Microsoft apps.

Launch Minecraft Solitaire and see if you can sign in back to your account.

Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may recommend further troubleshooting steps once we have received your answers to the above questions.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Peter Karlström Win User

Hello Kathy

Thank you for your reply.

About Method 1. I did mention in my question that I already had this tested, so I don't understand why you suggest this again?

About Method 2. I did mention in my question that I uninstalled the application and reinstalled it. Shouldn't the cache have been deleted once this was done?

This is my own resolution:

Since the application worked without any problems on my Samsung phone, I decided to use my phones mobila network as Wifi access point instead of my local Wifi network.
    This actually resulted in a successful login after some re-attempts.

Now it is working as before.

Regards

5. EdibleApollo82 Win User

Logging Out

How do I log out of my xbox live account in Microsoft Solitaire Collection without logging out of windows? I want to log out of my account in Solitaire so someone else can play offline. Is this possible because it seems as if once you log in you can never
    log out. How do I log out in Solitaire?
  6. RayLoomLD Win User

error code 1170000

Can't get old data from Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Can't log on, error code 1170000.

The "Sign In" spot says playing as a guest, click here to sign in using a Microsoft Account. After clicking on the sign in spot it says user signed out ~ need to return to sign in . . "OK" button gets sign in error ~ error code 117000 - "Try Again" gets
    the same loop.

I logged out of the Microsoft and Xbox account and relogged in. That did not make a change in the errors.

I suspect that the registry has a problem in the solitaire program. I tried to un-install and re-install the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. and the same thing happens as described above.

The Windows 10 system is up to date. The computer reported "service registration is corrupt" at one point.

Any ideas?
Thema:

1. Can't log in to Microsoft Solitaire after logging out - Similar Threads - Can't log Microsoft

2. My microsoft gmail has been hacked and i can't log into anything and now its been deleted i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft gmail has been hacked and i can't log into anything and now its been deleted i...: Please help me i can't login to play minecraft because the accounts been deleted 2815c3de-34bc-4a66-9c68-a0ab5f2f44c4
  3. i can't log in to my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't log in to my microsoft account: Recently i added the new alias to it i randomly create an outlook mail in the alias changing section after more than a week , which means now, i cannot log in to my account anymore it said...
  4. I can't log back in my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log back in my microsoft account: bc I have one alrighty but I want to deltle it but I dont know how so I was asking if I can delete it for me so I can make a new one so I can play with my friends...
  5. Can't Log into Minecraft using my Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Log into Minecraft using my Microsoft account.: I recently got signed out of my Minecraft launcher, and when I tried to sign back in, it says I got my password wrong, even though I use the same password to sign into Microsoft Store. I received...
  6. Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...: Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns to the loading screen and I repeat this over and over again, the problem is always the same?...
  7. I can't log in or use my Xbox app on my Microsoft surface proX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log in or use my Xbox app on my Microsoft surface proX: When I try to log into the Xbox game app it will load forever on the black screen with the white Xbox logo. I can wait and wait forever, and nothing will ever happen. I can right click on the...
  8. I can't log in Minecraft after migrating my Mojang account to Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log in Minecraft after migrating my Mojang account to Microsoft: Minecraft now requires a Microsoft sign in. I've migrated my account from Mojang already, but I don't remember my password and Microsoft won't send me an email to reset it when I follow all the...
  9. U can't unlink my microsoft account from my ps4 since its the incorrect email and I got log...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    U can't unlink my microsoft account from my ps4 since its the incorrect email and I got log...: I play on the ps4 version of minecraft. It seems I have used the wrong email when linking an Microsoft account to my playstation so I cannot access the emails or the Microsoft account. I cannot...
  10. I am logged in on both my Microsoft and Nintendo accounts but i still can't play servers....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am logged in on both my Microsoft and Nintendo accounts but i still can't play servers....: it says that "you cannot join cross-platform games without both a microsoft account and a nintendo account. Sign in with both accounts to join Servers." a67d4412-cf25-4f14-a3a0-264eeaabe1c7