Can't log in to Bingo

Discus and support Can't log in to Bingo in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been unable to log into Microsoft Bingo or Solitaire for the last two days. I get a constant "connection in progress" as well as a box asking... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SpelChic, Sep 22, 2017.

1. SpelChic
    SpelChic Guest

Can't log in to Bingo

I have been unable to log into Microsoft Bingo or Solitaire for the last two days. I get a constant "connection in progress" as well as a box asking me if I want to "play as a guest". It won't let me log in with my account, period. I don't want to lose
    all progress on my games. I have tried every support suggestion in the forums to fix the problem, without success. The problem seems to be on your end, please fix it.

:)

SpelChic, Sep 22, 2017
  2. Bingo

Why is Bingo always so troublesome? Can't log on for two days now. Can't get a server. Everyone I know is having the same problem. Those that get through are dropped and cannot log on again. This is the worst.

ZigzagCornet7, Sep 22, 2017
  3. Bingo log in

I am unable to connect my xbox live log in to Bingo. Every other game I have are fine, just Bingo has a problem. I've tried troubleshooting using the instructions provided in the FAQ but nothing changed. Any other suggestions?

OutragedHat6924, Sep 22, 2017
  4. Yvonne van der Haar Win User

Bingo

Since update I can't play play Bingo anymore. Also installing again is not possible. They say : "Log in on Xbox", but I'm logged in. I always played it ons my desktop with Windows 10. Who helps?
  5. Warlord2021 Win User

Flight Sim 2020 stuck on black screen and "Press Any Key ..."

Thank you! exactly the issue! Logged in to XBOX, restarted MSFS2020 and bingo no more loop!
  6. PuzzledFiber525 Win User

Bingo

Microsoft bingo game: still can't connect to server and I hope it works sooner than later it' my fav game But another problem occurs also' whenever I log into bingo I get that annoying windows appearing that looks like I am going to make a purchase for
    game coins but I can't get past the error code and it also says that I already own this package and must go to my games or my library to download it! Download what?????? I haven't ordered anything and there is nothing there to download.
  7. JetPython771727 Win User

Losing Daily Rewards since I can't get into MS Bingo.......AGAIN.

Can't get connected to Bingo server
  8. KhakiMouse5187 Win User

can't play???

Yes. It is going on three days. Getting the above message when I try to log into Bingo.
Thema:

Can't log in to Bingo

1. Can't log in to Bingo - Similar Threads - Can't log Bingo

2. Can't log in to WWE2k Uploader with xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't log in to WWE2k Uploader with xbox account: I'm trying to log in to wwe2k image uploader but it won't let me. a62ad580-cf6b-4608-9845-ce88a267d0c5
  3. I can't log into my ps5 account on minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't log into my ps5 account on minecraft: When I try to log in using the two options for my account presented on my playstation for minecraft, my Microsoft automatically connects me to my Xbox profile instead of my playstation account...
  4. 360 Red light so got another 360 & can't log on profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    360 Red light so got another 360 & can't log on profile: 360 Red light so got another 360 & PROFILE DON'T SHOW UP & GAMERTAG IS NOT SAME AS THE ONE. ON THE XBOX CONSOLE? IM PLAYING 15 YRS WITH LIVE GOLD ACCOUNT I HAV. YET NOT SURE. WHAT MICROSOFT IS...
  5. I can't log into Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log into Minecraft: Once I open the Minecraft launcher it asks me login to my Microsoft account I have already migrated before so that's not the issue I click on Microsoft Login and it doesn't load I just have an...
  6. My account can't play any game if I try to log in as first player, but if I play as 2nd,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account can't play any game if I try to log in as first player, but if I play as 2nd,...: Glitch in Xbox software. Xbox account glitch. (I don't know what else to put.) 5c10558f-ea38-434f-af08-5f495ec82374
  7. Can't Log into Xbox Website

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Log into Xbox Website: Whenever I try to log into my Xbox account on the xbox.com website, I get sent back to the screen I tried to log in from, and I'm not signed in. For example, the other day I was trying to play...
  8. My microsoft gmail has been hacked and i can't log into anything and now its been deleted i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft gmail has been hacked and i can't log into anything and now its been deleted i...: Please help me i can't login to play minecraft because the accounts been deleted 2815c3de-34bc-4a66-9c68-a0ab5f2f44c4
  9. i can't log in to my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't log in to my microsoft account: Recently i added the new alias to it i randomly create an outlook mail in the alias changing section after more than a week , which means now, i cannot log in to my account anymore it said...
  10. Someone Please help. Can't log into Xbox live for Microsoft Bingo - customer support ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Someone Please help. Can't log into Xbox live for Microsoft Bingo - customer support ...: For 3 weeks straight, I'm trying to log into Microsoft Bingo on my computer and I'm getting this error message: Unable to connect to Xbox Live. Try again or continue using a Guest profile. Error:...