Cant log in on my xbox 360 profile

Discus and support Cant log in on my xbox 360 profile in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi! For some reason i cant log in to my Xbox 360 account because something about the network and Xbox live, How can i fix it? Error code: 80151006... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TrimmerJet, Nov 12, 2017.

1. TrimmerJet
    TrimmerJet Guest

Hi! For some reason i cant log in to my Xbox 360 account because something about the network and Xbox live, How can i fix it?

Error code: 80151006

:)

TrimmerJet, Nov 12, 2017
  2. Xbox gamertag transfer help

So does that mean i cant transfer my 360 gamertag to my xbox one and keep my achievements and gamerscore from the 360 profile?

ShadowFantasy21, Nov 12, 2017
  3. ohioguy24
    ohioguy24 Guest
    my cloud says offline for all my bc games.

Ladt week halo reach stopped working and when i booted it up finally the cloud went offline. Tonight downloaded backwards compatible black ops and also says the cloud is offline . Im logged in and connected with my profile but 360 game saves cant be attained . Any help appreciated

ohioguy24, Nov 12, 2017
  4. Miss Bijoux Win User

Cant log into my profile on the 360 side

Hey xblindmanxx -

Let's try a couple more things. First, do you have Two-Step Verification enabled on your Xbox Live account? If so, let's temporarily try to

Turn Off Two-Step Verification
    on your account. If that doesn't work, please try to

Factory Reset Your Xbox One
    console. Be sure to select the, "Keep My Games and Apps" option.

Keep us posted!
  5. xblindmanxx Win User

Doesn't even say I have one there? I try to download profile like I have been for months now and get same error code saying " Sorry, Xbox Live Profiles cant be downloaded right now. Try again later 80070057" which has nothing to do with my problem !
    http://imgur.com/gGEy0pM
  6. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey, xblindmanxx! I noticed that you are in the current preview, and that is likely what is causing this issue for you. When users are in the preview program, we are unable to fully assist them after basic troubleshooting (which has been completed here).

Two suggestions because of this. We want the back compat team aware of this, so please fill out the survey at the bottom of
    this sticky. After that, submit feedback through your console so the preview team is aware of this.

If you have any other issues with the console while you're in the program, I suggest filing a feedback report and then checking out the
    Update Preview Forums for further assistance. Thanks for understanding!
  7. User 9242019 Win User

Since there has been a service alert related to 360 accounts for the last 2 days perhaps this is related? I realize this started before that time but it may be currently impacting any of the solutions offered in the last few days.

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status
  8. xblindmanxx Win User

I have tried those in the past with support over the phone but I gave it a try again and nothing changed :A{
Thema:

1. Cant log in on my xbox 360 profile - Similar Threads - Cant log 360

2. Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?: Hi there I’ve been trying to play bo2 worked for a bit and then suddenly got signed out and whenever i tried signing in it says connection lost or there has been an error connecting. I’ve tried...
  3. XBOX series X cant log into live inside 360 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX series X cant log into live inside 360 game: Everything works fine, except when i open any online bought downloaded xbox360 game. Xbox Live will then disconnect and wont let me log into live again inside the 360 menue, preventing the games...
  4. Xbox one working fine but cant see Xbox 360 on my microsoft account even though can log...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one working fine but cant see Xbox 360 on my microsoft account even though can log...: Random problem I upgraded to a Xbox One after my trusty 360 died :( Xbox One working fine but I wanted to move saves and paid games So got a a replacement 360 console that I can log in OK access...
  5. XBOX 360 CANT LOG IN WITH ANY OF MY ACCOUNTS

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 CANT LOG IN WITH ANY OF MY ACCOUNTS: hi i cant log in to my xbox 360 with any of my accounts "profile" , when i try to log the xbox puts a messege on the screen that says that "I CANT LOG IN .. there has been a problem during your...
  6. Cant log into my profile on the 360 side

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant log into my profile on the 360 side: Every time I play on my profile I cant play the 360 games I tried logging into another profile and had no problem so I know it is definitely something wrong with my profile! I have called...
  7. cant log into xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant log into xbox 360: I'm a new user so im not sure if this is in the right category, but my xbox 360 cant sign into my profile because it says i need to reinstall xbox live. it wont let me sign in so i cant even play...
  8. cant log into live account on xbox one when playing xbox 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant log into live account on xbox one when playing xbox 360 games: When I start a backwards compatible game it logs me out of live, wont let me log back in or download my profile 4cd53d57-8840-4afc-9b9b-1b076d44fa2a
  9. cant log into 360 web instagram afta the last recent xbox update if anybody can report this ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant log into 360 web instagram afta the last recent xbox update if anybody can report this ...: fix or update on xbox 360 prob the xbox one browser to web browser log in instagram cc8451ba-fca4-433c-a4b8-fb28c2b8a72d
  10. Cant log in on my 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant log in on my 360: I can not log in to my live account on my 360. The email and password are the same for the forum login and for my X1. My 360 will not accept them. Any suggestions or advice? I will try here before...