Cant log in after doing an offline update on XBox one S

Discus and support Cant log in after doing an offline update on XBox one S in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i have updated my Xbox one S via offline due to not been able to update online, all seems ok with the update except i cant get to log in i have tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Stuart Sutherland1, Feb 20, 2023.

1. Cant log in after doing an offline update on XBox one S

i have updated my Xbox one S via offline due to not been able to update online, all seems ok with the update except i cant get to log in

i have tried the last resort by doing a factory reset, and still the same

after going through the initial start up settings like country time and internet setup, it get to the sign in part, then goes to the start menu and says "+add new" if i select this, it just shows the loading ring, then after a few minutes, back to the same screen, no option to actually sign in.

:)

Stuart Sutherland1, Feb 20, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, Stuart. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

If there is an external hard drive connected to your console now, please turn off your console and then disconnect the external hard drive. Turn on the console without it and see if it lets you sign in to your account.
  3. RobertBuckalew Win User

Cannot access settings

4. NaZoooom Win User

Background downloads Xbox one x

If you have an Xbox One S or One X and installing from disk you could use the machine in Offline mode. This may install
    the disk content first and you will still need the online update but it wont be as time consuming as it is an update rather than install. I would suggest you consider doing this after the COD download finishes :)
  5. RobertBuckalew Win User

0x81c201c3

6. RobertBuckalew Win User

Xbox Dashboard Issues - Home Screen, Can't Get Into Settings

Thema:

1. Cant log in after doing an offline update on XBox one S - Similar Threads - Cant log doing

2. xbox live cant log in 0x89235107

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox live cant log in 0x89235107: ı cant still log in to my xbox account i tred to reset it and didnt worked and i also tried *Press the Windows Button then type Services. Right-click over the Services App from the list of...
  3. losing money cant log in email trap

in XboX Insiders
    losing money cant log in email trap: I had account for a decade at least and account keeps getting security blocked every time i try to log in to use my paid for services. Even if i put in my password correct it asks for MORE and...
  4. Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?: Hi there I’ve been trying to play bo2 worked for a bit and then suddenly got signed out and whenever i tried signing in it says connection lost or there has been an error connecting. I’ve tried...
  5. Cant log into my microsoft account on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant log into my microsoft account on minecraft: Hello! I've been having this problem for months and I'm getting tired of it. Basically, whenever I try to log into minecraft with my microsoft account, I get an error message that says the...
  6. I cant log in to my account and when I do I receive one of several errors.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant log in to my account and when I do I receive one of several errors.: I can't log into any Microsoft related accounts. Upon logging in I get the error message "Please try again later, " or "The application has made too many requests. Press Retry to continue."...
  7. how do i log into an account if i cant remember anything other then the account itself and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i log into an account if i cant remember anything other then the account itself and...: i have no memory of anything for the account and all i use the account for is my games and it has EVERYTHING on it. i really need this account to be able to try and prevent this from happening...
  8. I have 2 accounts on the same email address and I cant log into one of them, how do I fix this?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have 2 accounts on the same email address and I cant log into one of them, how do I fix this?: I have 2 accounts with the same email address and cant log into one of them. 2addcb78-0a9a-4733-90dd-f5278f5adc15
  9. I CANT log out of msfs2020 insider preview how do i do it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I CANT log out of msfs2020 insider preview how do i do it: I CANT log out of msfs2020 insider preview how do i do it i wan to opt out because it has too many bugs and i cant fly msfs2020 without lots of CTD PLEASE help 6c6ac948-174f-4435-b9e2-014d95d3fbc2
  10. Ive accidentally bought a game on an account I cant log into. How do I get a refund?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ive accidentally bought a game on an account I cant log into. How do I get a refund?: First time buying anything from microsoft store. Purchase went fine, But when we tried to open the game, it keeps asking us to sign into my microsoft account. Its my sisters old computer & she set...