Can't load red dead or gta5.

Discus and support Can't load red dead or gta5. in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Can't load red dead or gta5. I have at&t internet with the highest speed available. My orbi ax6000 is connected to the at&t gateway and my Xbox one is... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Skywalker32cjj, Jul 7, 2021.

1. Can't load red dead or gta5.

I have at&t internet with the highest speed available. My orbi ax6000 is connected to the at&t gateway and my Xbox one is connected to orbi ax6000. I have open nat and all the right ports are open. I was on the phone with is for at&t and tried to open ports, turn off firewall , and tried resetting gateway. It's not loading rockstarsocialclub.com, so I can't play red dead 2 or my gta 5 on Xbox one. I loved on rockstar and I can't submit a ticket anywhere. I don't know if they would be able to help anyways but if someone can help me I would appreciate it greatly. Thank you

:)

Skywalker32cjj, Jul 7, 2021
  2. Skywalker32cjj Win User

Tried that already. The Xbox is not the problem. If I can't even load a website that holds all the cards to playing gta5 and red dead 2 I don't know what to do. Thanks again for the response.
  3. Farscape247 Win User

like most third party games, the devs/publisher are the ones that pay for and host the online servers, as with most of them these days it is a requirement to have an account for that game publisher hence why you have to use rockstar club, epic do the same now where you need an epic account to play some of their games and simular to activition and ea.

the only ones who can sort your issue are rockstar themselves as microsoft have no access to their systems.
  4. Skywalker32cjj Win User

Already did and didn't get anywhere.
  5. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Thank you for your reply!

If you are still facing issues, please reach out to Rockstar Support here.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

can you try manually changing the dns servers on your xbox under network to the google ones and try again. 8.8.8.8 and 8.8​.4.4. restart the xbox after.
Thema:

1. Can't load red dead or gta5. - Similar Threads - Can't load red

2. Can't get Xbox One s to load into troubleshoot menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't get Xbox One s to load into troubleshoot menu: I have an Xbox One S that only loaded to a green screen and occasionally loaded to profile menu and would freeze. While trying to get it to load into troubleshoot mode, I now just get a black...
  3. I can't join my freinds dedicated server on Ark survival evolved because it loads my own...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join my freinds dedicated server on Ark survival evolved because it loads my own...: I've deleted all save data in game but when i use the Xbox app to join my friend's dedicated server on his xbox it loads up a server i played a couple of years ago. I have a character i'm playing...
  4. My son can't get Madden 2024 to load on xbox 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son can't get Madden 2024 to load on xbox 1: Can't get Madden 2024 to load on xbox one just stop installing. We have applied all updates and have enough space 7a4292c1-daea-4328-be2b-c42f76bc0132
  5. Why can't I load ANY games on the cloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I load ANY games on the cloud?: I just renewed my game pass subscription and yet I can't play anything on the cloud. Every single game I try to launch gives me a horrible wait time, counts down and then ends up just saying the...
  6. Why can't i load forza horizon 5 anymore. I own the disc. For about 3-4 days now the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i load forza horizon 5 anymore. I own the disc. For about 3-4 days now the game...: My game forza horizon 5 wont load bfa603c8-e9e5-49e4-8af6-6acbb04bc321
  7. I can't load Mw3 zombies. It keeps giving me this exact error code. Ps. it's a digital copy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't load Mw3 zombies. It keeps giving me this exact error code. Ps. it's a digital copy: Disc read error [8.7]: 'ww_mp_jup_bigmap.ff' - Check log for more information 778f2a61-40ea-4e83-aa4b-ff38f60d405b
  8. Elden ring can't load save data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elden ring can't load save data: Just upgraded to a new xbox series x. I had purchased and installed elden ring over a year ago; I may have opened the game and played it for 15 minutes, no more.. On my new console when I try to...
  9. Can't load graphics in fortnite on xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't load graphics in fortnite on xbox one s: On my xbox one s, fortnite runs very inconsistently, rarely it runs fine, but it mostly doesn't load the map right and then crashes or I get stuck in a loading screen. I've uninstalled and...
  10. My son's Xbox is continuously loading and he can't get to the passcode screen ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son's Xbox is continuously loading and he can't get to the passcode screen ?: My son can't even get to his passcode screen it is frozen on the loading screen a568642d-5eba-4420-bab9-701112b72aa4