Cant load gears war 3 after recent system update. Anyone know how to resolve this? Thanks you

Discus and support Cant load gears war 3 after recent system update. Anyone know how to resolve this? Thanks you in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Cant play gears war 3 after recent system update. Asking I should insert disc which I have lost 0ea9615f-43d5-42b2-8784-465648d1eaa4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JoshanLegend, Jul 6, 2020.

1. JoshanLegend
    JoshanLegend Guest

Cant load gears war 3 after recent system update. Anyone know how to resolve this? Thanks you

Cant play gears war 3 after recent system update. Asking I should insert disc which I have lost

:)

JoshanLegend, Jul 6, 2020
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Can't find the tweet now but i'm 99% sure i saw on twitter that if you are in the insider program there's an issue with the latest update that's affecting Gears 3 & they are aware of it.
  3. XAimerGamerX Win User

if in doubt I would suggest uninstalling then reinstall
  4. Bandido1508 Win User

If you did have the disc before then this is going to be required. The disc is your proof that you own the game, so it is your license. If you bought the game digitally, the license is attached to your account
  5. BigDaddyJD723 Win User

Yeah the game is not in my all owned games section now as it had previously been. Now it only appears as a game pass title. & says can play or purchase to own. Whats weird is I had a backup code I hadn't used for the previous gears games that came with
    my Xbox one X Gears bundle. I'd previously got them when I purchased Gears Ultimate edition 5 years ago. I put the code in for Gears 3 & it says I own it. Give to friend? So idk. Microsost hopefully fixes this. Has me worried if thats how easy it is for your
    purchased digital products to become unpurchased.
  6. Harryyy x 96 Win User

Ranked TDM not working?

Yes sorry gears of war 3, do you know how to resolve this?
Thema:

1. Cant load gears war 3 after recent system update. Anyone know how to resolve this? Thanks you - Similar Threads - Cant load gears

2. cant save and load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant save and load: this is my second time , i was kept trying to save many times but it said ok but no save data. and even tried to load no files at all no auto save file too. i am in the middle of game with no...
  3. when i try to install battlefront 2 on my pc the button cant load up but when i try to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when i try to install battlefront 2 on my pc the button cant load up but when i try to...: when i try pressing the not loaded button nothing happens and when i wait long for it load it doesnt load up anyone had it something like this ? 230979fa-8408-4894-9bc5-d7588fad5554
  4. I cant load my save file on Starfield (Xcloud - Edge Browser)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant load my save file on Starfield (Xcloud - Edge Browser): I am playing Starfield from Xcloud on Edge browser. After last update, there is a lots of freezing problems on save/load moments. I closed autosaves because of this. And now I cant load my save...
  5. Xbox cant load game after doing a software update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cant load game after doing a software update: Having a bug this morning where i got an xbox update while playing a game, i installed it fully and when i finally finished it i went to load my game back up but it keeps crashing with no error...
  6. why cant i load into black ops 3 servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i load into black ops 3 servers: every time i try to play online on bo3 it just says that i can’t load on because the servers are down but i checked the status and it’s fine 11b69dd4-199f-497f-90ee-7f1c422227c3
  7. Why cant I load Lord of the Rings: War in the North of my XBOX Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I load Lord of the Rings: War in the North of my XBOX Series X?: I've just purchased LotR War in the North and can't play it on my XBOX Series X, please can you help? 6e52b48e-4c9d-4e53-a639-ec52399485da
  8. 2k23 nba cant load into the rec but everything else plays fine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2k23 nba cant load into the rec but everything else plays fine: having trouble loading into rec 3f48b149-8638-4fea-9116-f18ea7ef6904
  9. Why cant i pre load my diablo 4 ultimate edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i pre load my diablo 4 ultimate edition?: Hi.i have pre ordered diablo 4 ultimate edition on my series x and the pre load isn't showing up but I can pre load the deluxe and standard edition . 8de2f62f-033d-4022-bab3-0d54b2c043ca
  10. Why cant my Xbox series s load games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant my Xbox series s load games?: Why cant my Xbox series s load games. Like i install fh5 or F1 2022 and then the xbox opens the game freezes on the loading screen or shows a black screen and shuts down. i have installed the OSU...