Cant link new account tô minecraft ps4

Discus and support Cant link new account tô minecraft ps4 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I got an old account Linked to my Minecraft ps4, this account seems to have been deleted after 2 years the gamer tag were Rafa MIB, so now when I play... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by rafael nasiasene, May 16, 2023.

1. Cant link new account tô minecraft ps4

I got an old account Linked to my Minecraft ps4, this account seems to have been deleted after 2 years the gamer tag were Rafa MIB, so now when I play the game it ask me to link a new account and when I do it a message appear telling me that I already have an account "Rafa MIB" logged in, I already tried to delete the game data, re-install, tried to get into the old account as well, tried to unlink the old account from the game too, nothing worked, I'm about to give up from minecraft since I can't play online or have security on buying new stuff, so please if it's possible to unlink the deleted account from my game or recover the old account (which is from my childhood so I don't remember its password) I would be pleased.

:)

rafael nasiasene, May 16, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Rafael, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist with this
    Not a Microsoft employee

I understand you want to link a different Microsoft account in Minecraft for PS4
    I was checking and unfortunately is not possible to link a new account once you link one

Here's the article that say it
    https://help.minecraft.net/content/minecraft-ne...

"Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation:registered: account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation:tm: Network account can be associated with a different account"
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Need help with linking a Minecraft account to a Microsoft Account after having the linked account terminated due to being compromised.

Unfortunately creating a new Microsoft account with the old email doesn’t work :c

The other option is create a new PSN account and link this new Microsoft account
    You can still play Minecraft if your PS4 is the primary PS4
  4. BlueBlade999 Win User

Minecraft on PS4

Maybe your Microsoft account has been linked to a different ps4 Minecraft account and never unlinked? You might just have to make a new Microsoft account to link it to.
  5. MRLitoNica Win User

Minecraft on PS4 is not Attaching to Microsoft Account

Hello, In order to fix this, you'll need to find the Microsoft account that you used the first time on Minecraft for PS4, it does not matter if you create a new Microsoft account because is the PS4 account the one that's linked to a specific Microsoft
    account. If you don't remember which Microsoft account you used, you can go to Mojang support for them to check what's the Microsoft account that's linked to your PS4 account for Minecraft.
  6. stubourget Win User

Minecraft on ps4

Still cant sign in to my mircosoft account on my ps4 for minecraft
Thema:

1. Cant link new account tô minecraft ps4 - Similar Threads - Cant link account

2. Why cant I link the accounts?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I link the accounts?: I just created a new xbox account and new epic games account about an hour ago. I have a fortnite gift card that I'm trying to redeem but I need to select xbox under the select what you play on...
  3. Cant change account linked to Playstation

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant change account linked to Playstation: My Microsoft account that was linked with my Playstation one got hacked and i ended up just creating a new one but i cant login with the new account because i cant unlink my previous one....
  4. Sons xbox account cant link to epic games account because account (mine) already is an epic...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sons xbox account cant link to epic games account because account (mine) already is an epic...: Maybe some lovely smart people can help me wrap my brain around this. It doesn't seem like it should be so confusing and hard to do but it is. I have been in contact with epic games support for...
  5. Cant start stream on Xbox with twitch, endless loop of linking my twitch account

in XboX Insiders
    Cant start stream on Xbox with twitch, endless loop of linking my twitch account: Overall the problem is that it says my accounts are linked but when I go to stream it pops up saying I need to link my account, I do what it says then boom it pops up again and again and again. I...
  6. Why cant I change the Microsoft account linked to my xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant I change the Microsoft account linked to my xbox account: Please respond, I would like to know why I couldn't change my xbox accounts Microsoft account to my new Microsoft account. 5e85eac8-5fa4-4bbb-9b80-b24b64f841e7
  7. I cant link my steam account to my xbox account since it is linked to an old lost account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant link my steam account to my xbox account since it is linked to an old lost account: I want to play the master chief collection and when I first played it a few years ago I made an account and linked my steam to it. since that time I have made a new account since I couldnt...
  8. İ cant link my steam account to my xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ cant link my steam account to my xbox account: İm trying to link my steam account to my xbox account and its not working it just says sisu.xboxlive.com not found dd832334-3d0b-4d8e-8c46-9e1098d05998
  9. i cant link my xbox account to my riot account

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant link my xbox account to my riot account: i recently changed the riot account linked to my xbox game pass account and whenever i try to link it with my old one its says : oups there is an error . its been days and i still cant link it...
  10. Hello, i cant link a new microsoft account to Minecraft on the PS4 and the account that is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, i cant link a new microsoft account to Minecraft on the PS4 and the account that is...: When I was younger I connected a Microsoft account to Minecraft on the PS4. This account has since been deactivated and is no longer accessible. How can i connect a new Microsoft account to...