Cant link my microsoft account on ps4 says im already logged in

Discus and support Cant link my microsoft account on ps4 says im already logged in in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a account says its linked to my ps4 but i never linked one! No email or anything for this previous account e2df4e3b-4d88-4096-a7f7-e6c4d0f565ec Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Frank Finson, Feb 7, 2023.

1. Frank Finson
    Frank Finson Guest

I have a account says its linked to my ps4 but i never linked one! No email or anything for this previous account

:)

Frank Finson, Feb 7, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Frank, if you click on the link below you will be able to view the developers and services that are linked to your account.

Microsoft Consent

https://microsoft.com/consent

If, when entering this part, no link from Sony appears, contact Playstation support so that you can perform some procedures on your PS4.
  3. QUARSE LAKU Win User

Cannot login to minecraft ps4

I have tried to log into my microsoft account on my ps4 and every time i try to login it says “account already linked on another ps4”, even tho i have never logged into another ps4?
  4. QUARSE LAKU Win User

Cannot login to minecraft ps4

I have tried to log into my microsoft account on my ps4 and every time i try to login it says “account already linked on another ps4”, even tho i have never logged into another ps4?
  5. John236415 Win User

Finding out what Playstation Network account a Microsoft account is linked to for Minecraft.

Hi

This is to unlink an account that has already been linked to a PS4. The issue i'm having is I can't link my Microsoft account in the first place to PS4 as it says my Microsoft account is already linked to a different PS4, however I can't seem to find anyway
    to find out which PS4 account it is linked to, so I can delete that link.
  6. DuTexasHomo Win User

mincraft pc/ps4

I would like to know why I cant log in my microsoft acc on my ps4 if im given the option it just says something has went wrong
Thema:

1. Cant link my microsoft account on ps4 says im already logged in - Similar Threads - Cant link microsoft

2. Why cant I link the accounts?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I link the accounts?: I just created a new xbox account and new epic games account about an hour ago. I have a fortnite gift card that I'm trying to redeem but I need to select xbox under the select what you play on...
  3. Cant change account linked to Playstation

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant change account linked to Playstation: My Microsoft account that was linked with my Playstation one got hacked and i ended up just creating a new one but i cant login with the new account because i cant unlink my previous one....
  4. Sons xbox account cant link to epic games account because account (mine) already is an epic...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sons xbox account cant link to epic games account because account (mine) already is an epic...: Maybe some lovely smart people can help me wrap my brain around this. It doesn't seem like it should be so confusing and hard to do but it is. I have been in contact with epic games support for...
  5. Why cant I change the Microsoft account linked to my xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant I change the Microsoft account linked to my xbox account: Please respond, I would like to know why I couldn't change my xbox accounts Microsoft account to my new Microsoft account. 5e85eac8-5fa4-4bbb-9b80-b24b64f841e7
  6. Hello, i cant link a new microsoft account to Minecraft on the PS4 and the account that is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, i cant link a new microsoft account to Minecraft on the PS4 and the account that is...: When I was younger I connected a Microsoft account to Minecraft on the PS4. This account has since been deactivated and is no longer accessible. How can i connect a new Microsoft account to...
  7. Why cant I link my Microsoft account to my playstaion minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I link my Microsoft account to my playstaion minecraft?: I've literally just bought minecraft for my playstation and tried linking my Microsoft account to it and have gotten the "Oops!" Error saying that my Microsoft account is already linked to a...
  8. I cant Access my microsoft/xbox accounts privacy and online safety settings due to link error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant Access my microsoft/xbox accounts privacy and online safety settings due to link error: I was trying to join my friends minecraft realm when it said my microsoft accounts settings weren't configured properly to play on realms and to go to aka.ms/MCMultiplayerHelp however when i look...
  9. Cant link Microsoft account and xbox 360 account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant link Microsoft account and xbox 360 account: Im trying to creat a new account and get xbox live on it and its telling me that "This Microsoft account is associated with a different Xbox Live profile. Try a different account" What do I do?...
  10. Console Reset ---> Lost gamer tag/cant remember microsoft account/didn't link phone or credit ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console Reset ---> Lost gamer tag/cant remember microsoft account/didn't link phone or credit ...: My console got reset (kids didn't know why). However, I set up a Microsoft Account specifically for the Xbox and do not remember what it was. I lost all my Gamer Tag/Accounts. I have about a...