Can't Link Microsoft to Playstation Account for Minecraft

Discus and support Can't Link Microsoft to Playstation Account for Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to log into Minecraft on a PS5 using my Microsoft account, but I get the error that says 'Oops looks like Microsoft Account is already... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Doubleshot160, Jan 27, 2023.

1. Can't Link Microsoft to Playstation Account for Minecraft

I'm trying to log into Minecraft on a PS5 using my Microsoft account, but I get the error that says 'Oops looks like Microsoft Account is already linked to another account on Playstation Network. this is impossible since we just got a Playstation and never had a playstation account until now. How do I go about resolving this? My Microsoft account only has Epic Games as a third party service that it's linked to. Nothing about Playstation. How do I find out what playstation account my Microsoft account is apparently linked to (which I don't think is the case)? Very frustrating!

:)

Doubleshot160, Jan 27, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I'm sorry but according to Mojang:

"Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation 4:tm: account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation Network account can be associated with a different account.

If you choose to unlink accounts, then purchases will be returned to the account which made the purchase. Even after unlinking, Microsoft and PlayStation 4:tm: accounts can only be re-linked to the original account."

If that is the error prompt that you're getting, according to them as well:

"The solution is to link the PSN ID to a different Microsoft account since the Microsoft Account you’re attempting to use is already connected to a different PSN ID. Each Microsoft account may only be linked to a single PSN ID and vice versa."

If you're positive that this is a mistake, you may need to reach out to them to check the options.

Here you go: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  3. Francia J. Win User

It's because only Mojang is capable of checking this. I got you this link:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  4. Doubleshot160 Win User

This doesn't answer my question at all. And the link you sent told me they couldn't help me.
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Cant log into my microsoft account on minecraft

You can't connect another Microsoft account to your PS Account if that same PS account was connected to another before.

I took this from the Minecraft site:

"WARNING: Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation 4™ account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation™ Network account can be associated with a different account.

If you choose to unlink accounts, then purchases will be returned to the account which made the purchase. Even after unlinking, Microsoft and PlayStation 4™ accounts can only be re-linked to the original account."

For more information, you can use this link: help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360037725571-Minecraft-for-PlayStation-FAQ#h_01FANTJ5HE05XVRKTBP5BN1WCT
  6. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

Can't sign in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft PS4

Hey there, IsaacBoulton

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

Unfortunately, a Minecraft account can only be linked with one PlayStation account, and Microsoft account. Thus, once it has been linked to a PlayStation account, you are unable to link it with another, sadly. More information about this can be found here: Minecraft for PlayStation® FAQ – Home

In terms of finding out which account it has been linked to, I can't find any information about this. However, I did find this article here: PlayStation® Technical Support FAQ – Home (minecraft.net)

Which states that if you think your accounts have been linked incorrectly, to contact Minecraft support.

If you believe that your Microsoft account or PlayStation™ Network account have been linked incorrectly, contact Minecraft support.
    So unfortunately, you would need to reach out to Minecraft about this. If you do get passed to Xbox support again, please try quoting that article.

Nathan
Thema:

1. Can't Link Microsoft to Playstation Account for Minecraft - Similar Threads - Can't Link Microsoft

2. I can't access the microsoft account that is linked with my playstation account and now I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't access the microsoft account that is linked with my playstation account and now I...: My s.o. and I were wanting to play minecraft together so we got bedrock for my playstation 4 and on my laptop. The microsoft account asking this question is the one for my laptop, but the one for...
  3. I can't find Microsoft link to become a marketplace creater partner

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find Microsoft link to become a marketplace creater partner: Please help me to become marketplace creater partner e8889b40-7acb-480d-9b5a-8b3403da4342
  4. I can't sign into my old Microsoft account to log out and unlink so I can link to a new...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign into my old Microsoft account to log out and unlink so I can link to a new...: I've been trying to log into an old Microsoft account, i can't remember what email or password I used, so I can unlink it and use a new Microsoft account. Whenever I try to sign into the new...
  5. I can't find the Microsoft Account that is linked to my Xbox App.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't find the Microsoft Account that is linked to my Xbox App.: I'm trying to cancel my Xbox Gamepass subscription but when I click manage it sends me to a Microsoft account that doesn't show the subscription, meaning I can't cancel it, and I don' know the...
  6. My Microsoft account got hacked.Now i can't see which account is linked with my Xbox profile.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account got hacked.Now i can't see which account is linked with my Xbox profile.: My Microsoft account got hacked and the hacker changed the password and deleted the security info of my account. I have a Minecraft which is linked to my Xbox account now I can't access anything....
  7. Can't link microsoft account to PS4 account through minecraft (aka.ms/remoteconnect)?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't link microsoft account to PS4 account through minecraft (aka.ms/remoteconnect)?: Steps I took: Visit website: aka.ms/remoteconnect Insert code Login using email and password verify 2 step account and after that the website just gives an error of unavailable. What's up?...
  8. Brand new PSN and Microsoft account, can't link, HORRIBLE customer service...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Brand new PSN and Microsoft account, can't link, HORRIBLE customer service...: I'm having an absolutely horrible experience with Minecraft, Microsoft account and PSN. New PSN account, not linked to a Microsoft account. Tried linked to my Microsoft account, said that...
  9. Can't link mojang account to microsoft account and license lost

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't link mojang account to microsoft account and license lost: Hi, I have a mojang account to play minecraft java edition on and I'm trying to migrate my mojang account to my microsoft account. Whenever I click "migrate", my account page on minecraft.net...
  10. Can't link my Microsoft account to Minecraft PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't link my Microsoft account to Minecraft PS4: So I tried signing in with my Microsoft account on Minecraft PS4 but it keeps saying "Oops! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected Microsoft...