Can't link microsoft account to PS4 account through minecraft (aka.ms/remoteconnect)?

Discus and support Can't link microsoft account to PS4 account through minecraft (aka.ms/remoteconnect)? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Steps I took: Visit website: aka.ms/remoteconnect Insert code Login using email and password verify 2 step account and after that the website just... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DFA Dimi V, Jan 28, 2023.

1. DFA Dimi V
    DFA Dimi V Guest

Can't link microsoft account to PS4 account through minecraft (aka.ms/remoteconnect)?

Steps I took:

Visit website: aka.ms/remoteconnect

Insert code

Login using email and password

verify 2 step account

and after that the website just gives an error of unavailable.

What's up?

:)

DFA Dimi V, Jan 28, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Since that's the only option to link both accounts and it is currently not working for you. I would highly recommend contacting Mojang support for further advice. You can contact them using this link, https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/ne....
  3. denial234 Win User

Multiplayer on Minecraft

Aka.ms/remoteconnect is a website that enables you to play Minecraft smoothly on Nintendo Switch, PS4. You can use other devices at home to play Minecraft with your buddies on this website.

Aka.ms/RemoteConnect website that helps to connect to other devices using a Microsoft account. Without https//aka.ms/remoteconnect code verification, we can't play Minecraft on Nintendo Switch or PS4.

But sometimes i unable to access the minecraft login and facing issue regading xboxsetup? How can i solve this?
  4. KayeHorton1 Win User

PS4 remote connect

I'm having the same issue, the website it says to visit is https://aka.ms/remoteconnect

The wording on the screen message is:

Signing in to a Microsoft Account will permanently associate it with your current account on "PlayStation Network".

If you're already using an existing Microsoft Account to access Minecraft on another device, you may with to use that account. You can only do this once per account on "PlayStation Network", so please choose your Microsoft Account carefully.

Visit this website on another device: https://aka.ms/remoteconnect

And enter this code: ********
  5. Lerma_159 Win User

Minecraft PS4 linking failed

Hello,

I tried to link my Minecraft game to my Microsoft account today when the Minecraft Bedrock update came out.

I went to the given link ( aka.ms/remoteconnect ) and entered the code there.

After entering the code I was asked to log in with my Microsoft account, which I did.

The screen said I could close the tab now.

It is not possible to log in to the PS4 with my Microsoft account. I get an error message there that says nothing.

Can I request a new or different code, or can I reset the connection somehow?

Yours sincerely,

Mirco

( Post is in "XBOX" category because there is no PS4 option )
  6. Edmarinez432 Win User

Minecraft PS4 linking failed

Hello,

I tried to link my Minecraft game to my Microsoft account today when the Minecraft Bedrock update came out.

I went to the given link ( aka.ms/remoteconnect ) and entered the code there.

After entering the code I was asked to log in with my Microsoft account, which I did.

The screen said I could close the tab now.

It is not possible to log in to the PS4 with my Microsoft account. I get an error message there that says nothing.

Can I request a new or different code, or can I reset the connection somehow?

Yours sincerely,

Mirco

( Post is in "XBOX" category because there is no PS4 option )
Thema:

1. Can't link microsoft account to PS4 account through minecraft (aka.ms/remoteconnect)? - Similar Threads - Can't link microsoft

2. I can't access the microsoft account that is linked with my playstation account and now I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't access the microsoft account that is linked with my playstation account and now I...: My s.o. and I were wanting to play minecraft together so we got bedrock for my playstation 4 and on my laptop. The microsoft account asking this question is the one for my laptop, but the one for...
  3. I can't find Microsoft link to become a marketplace creater partner

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find Microsoft link to become a marketplace creater partner: Please help me to become marketplace creater partner e8889b40-7acb-480d-9b5a-8b3403da4342
  4. I can't sign into my old Microsoft account to log out and unlink so I can link to a new...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign into my old Microsoft account to log out and unlink so I can link to a new...: I've been trying to log into an old Microsoft account, i can't remember what email or password I used, so I can unlink it and use a new Microsoft account. Whenever I try to sign into the new...
  5. I can't find the Microsoft Account that is linked to my Xbox App.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't find the Microsoft Account that is linked to my Xbox App.: I'm trying to cancel my Xbox Gamepass subscription but when I click manage it sends me to a Microsoft account that doesn't show the subscription, meaning I can't cancel it, and I don' know the...
  6. My Microsoft account got hacked.Now i can't see which account is linked with my Xbox profile.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account got hacked.Now i can't see which account is linked with my Xbox profile.: My Microsoft account got hacked and the hacker changed the password and deleted the security info of my account. I have a Minecraft which is linked to my Xbox account now I can't access anything....
  7. Can't Link Microsoft to Playstation Account for Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Link Microsoft to Playstation Account for Minecraft: I'm trying to log into Minecraft on a PS5 using my Microsoft account, but I get the error that says 'Oops looks like Microsoft Account is already linked to another account on Playstation Network....
  8. Brand new PSN and Microsoft account, can't link, HORRIBLE customer service...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Brand new PSN and Microsoft account, can't link, HORRIBLE customer service...: I'm having an absolutely horrible experience with Minecraft, Microsoft account and PSN. New PSN account, not linked to a Microsoft account. Tried linked to my Microsoft account, said that...
  9. Can't link mojang account to microsoft account and license lost

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't link mojang account to microsoft account and license lost: Hi, I have a mojang account to play minecraft java edition on and I'm trying to migrate my mojang account to my microsoft account. Whenever I click "migrate", my account page on minecraft.net...
  10. Can't link my Microsoft account to Minecraft PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't link my Microsoft account to Minecraft PS4: So I tried signing in with my Microsoft account on Minecraft PS4 but it keeps saying "Oops! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected Microsoft...