Can't link Facebook

Discus and support Can't link Facebook in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Every time I click 'link facebook' nothing happens on the Xbox or PC. The app just tells me there is an error and to try again. Anyone have any ideas... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Jennifer Bosco, Mar 23, 2023.

1. Can't link Facebook

Every time I click 'link facebook' nothing happens on the Xbox or PC. The app just tells me there is an error and to try again.

Anyone have any ideas how to help me fix this?

:)

Jennifer Bosco, Mar 23, 2023
  2. Sarah Morrison Win User

Can't link Facebook

The option no longer shows for me to even connect my Facebook account. It was linked in the past but no Facebook isn’t even an option on my console or the app. I have Twitch, Steam and Discord linked, the only other option is Reddit which I do not use. Is there a way to do this still or did Microsoft remove Facebook linking?
  3. Ronnieee Win User

Can't link Facebook

This is what it says on the troubleshooting option

My account won’t link

Visit or contact the support website for the social network you’re trying to link.

My social network icons aren’t showing up

If you selected the Show icon on my profile check box but the icon still isn’t displaying, sign out of the device where you have the issue and then sign back in. On a PC, you may also be required to restart the app: Start Task Manager, choose the app that’s running (Game Bar or Xbox app), select End task, and then restart the app.
  4. Jennifer Bosco Win User

Can't link Facebook

I've been trying for at least a week or two.
  5. Ronnieee Win User

Can't link Facebook

When did you first try to link your account? Was it just earlier today?
  6. Jennifer Bosco Win User

Can't link Facebook

Thank you, but I've done this on every device as well.
Thema:

Can't link Facebook

1. Can't link Facebook - Similar Threads - Can't link Facebook

2. Can't link Xbox and Epic Games account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't link Xbox and Epic Games account: I can't get my Epic Games account to connect to my Xbox account. I've tried every route possible, even removing the permissions from my Microsoft account and trying to relink/grant them. It still...
  3. Where is the https://www.mirosoft.com/link website i can't find it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where is the https://www.mirosoft.com/link website i can't find it?: I can't get into the website to link my xbox series s using the 8 digit code. 1f37de6c-617d-4bd9-b226-3edab70f053e
  4. hello When I give my address, I can't link the card, can you help me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello When I give my address, I can't link the card, can you help me?: hello When I give my address, I can't link the card, can you help me? f9ac8fa2-4097-48a0-9235-4b3aa7916447
  5. I can't link my xbox account with my Epic Games account because i keep getting error code...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't link my xbox account with my Epic Games account because i keep getting error code...: This is the error code i receive every time i attempt to link my accounts. There was an error processing the credentials from the external login system. Please contact support....
  6. Can't link Xbox App with Facebook Account on Android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't link Xbox App with Facebook Account on Android: I'm tried to link Xbox App with my Facebook account but it's Failed to update, please try again later. Can't link or relink account in linked accounts [img] 8ec951a5-b17b-4985-bd71-c4614eed2977
  7. Can't link my Xbox with Facebook "URL blocked This redirect failed because the redirect URI...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't link my Xbox with Facebook "URL blocked This redirect failed because the redirect URI...: I can't link my Xbox with Facebook on the xbox app on windows 10 cause it just says "URL blocked This redirect failed because the redirect URI is not white-listed in the app's client OAuth...
  8. Can't link Xbox App with Facebook Account on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't link Xbox App with Facebook Account on PC: I just bought and set up a new Microsoft Surface. I tried linking my Xbox account to Facebook and got the following error: URL blocked This redirect failed because the redirect URI is not...
  9. Can't link Xbox App with Facebook Account on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't link Xbox App with Facebook Account on PC: I recently tried to link Xbox App with my Facebook account but it seems it's not working. Login window appears but after giving the email and password nothing happens. I was wondering if maybe the...
  10. I can't Link My Facebook Account

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't Link My Facebook Account: Hi I am trying to link my facebook account but I keep getting an error message. Can anyone help please? f7c7a0d8-f932-402c-ad0a-3577d2e728d3