Can't leave club already joined

Discus and support Can't leave club already joined in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Xbox account had join a club long time ago Now I want to leave the old club and join in another one But when I click the 'leave club' there's no... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by 廖骏途, Oct 11, 2020.

1. 廖骏途
    廖骏途 Guest

My Xbox account had join a club long time ago

Now I want to leave the old club and join in another one

But when I click the 'leave club' there's no respond

I did that both in Xbox webpage site and the Microsoft Xbox app

and I still cannot leave the club

anyone have any ideas?

:)

廖骏途, Oct 11, 2020
  2. XBF Lance J Win User

Deleting a club

Hey Nuke Toast!

Thank you for responding! If you haven't already, try checking out our
    Xbox Clubs
    article. There you will find instructions on how to leave a club you are currently a member of.

1. From Home, scroll to the Community tab and select Clubs on Xbox.
    2. Select the club that you want to leave.
    3. Select Leave club on the club’s home page.
  3. LennardBijker Win User

Cannot join any clubs because of privacy settings

Already answered that question in a previous post :) It is for all clubs, not for a specific game. But the club I want to join is for Forza Horizon 4 yes.

Also can't create a club either. Same error.
  4. MateusFontana Win User

Can't leave the club

Strange normally there would be a club exit button, I believe it might be a problem with that particular club you are in, it would be necessary to try it from an xbox console, for some reason for that club you can't see the button. Try downloading the Xbox app on your PC and see if the option to exit on it, in case it won't be necessary to try from an xbox console.
  5. MateusFontana Win User

Can't leave the club

6. Yamato1128 Win User

Can't leave the club

[​IMG]
    I can't find leave club anywhere
Thema:

1. Can't leave club already joined - Similar Threads - Can't leave club

2. When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...: When I try to make a group post for Minecraft it says, "Let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." I can't find out what it is that makes my post inappropriate....
  3. Can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live: Getting error 8050190E can't connect to xbox live only on 360 games when I'm on internet. Not a connection issue I've tried everything imaginable. It does work on my Hotspot. Can't join friends...
  4. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  5. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  6. Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...: Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now” but when I got into my back up account it works perfectly? 210c2e1d-b065-40b4-957f-8e6c59731f4f
  7. Why can't I leave my family group?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I leave my family group?: A long time ago, my father added my Microsoft access to a family group, and after a few years he left the family group. But my account was stuck and couldn't be deleted I always get the...
  8. hello, I have an account 13 plus and minecraft and microsoft but I still can't leave the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello, I have an account 13 plus and minecraft and microsoft but I still can't leave the...: I tried a lot of times but I still can't leave, and the family "manager" can't log in at the moment 514e1dcd-d3fc-4458-b627-42a63cd80ad0
  9. I was put in a family by someone I don't know and can't leave

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was put in a family by someone I don't know and can't leave: I was put in a family by a stranger and can't leave d12198a6-8d84-4b25-a655-7d851db801b7
  10. I can't Leave my Microsoft Family

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't Leave my Microsoft Family: I have two Microsoft accounts, one for my Xbox and one for my computer. For some reason, they were put in a family together. I was on the family organizer account, but when I tried to remove the...