Can't launch xbox live on s10

Discus and support Can't launch xbox live on s10 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Installed the xbox suite (xbox, live, gamepass whatever comes with it) on my s10, can't play games I own on the app directly (only says xbox when... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Hman82, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Hman82
    Hman82 Guest

Installed the xbox suite (xbox, live, gamepass whatever comes with it) on my s10, can't play games I own on the app directly (only says xbox when starting) but if I get a notification from xbox live on my s10 I can click that and it takes me to the xbox live app (not standard xbox app) and I can play cloud gaming then

:)

Hman82, Dec 1, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today HMAN82

When you say that you want to play Xbox games in your phone, are you referring to remote play?

Or to what exactly?
    I ask this because you say that you can play via cloud gaming
    Or is that the thing you can’t do?
  3. ManticCash23606 Win User

Help! Controller won’t connect to phone

I have a Samsung S10 and I got it on memorial day and I want to know how to connect the xbox one controller do my S10
  4. JaniceD15 Win User

Xbox App on Andriod- Party Chat Not Working

There's been an update for the Xbox App as of Feb. 3, 2020 but party chat still has the same problem for me. I'm using it on the Samsung galaxy S10. If its working for anyone else with an S10 please post.
  5. DrChek Win User

Resetting permission granted for game

This is where I'd expect to find the setting, but I says to go to account.microsoft.com and I can't find anything there in the settings...

[View:http://s10.postimg.org/xgdinuzll/Capture.png:550:0]
  6. Barbarus85 Win User

Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) Expands To More Markets Today

I try it on my s10+ and it work very well!
Thema:

1. Can't launch xbox live on s10 - Similar Threads - Can't launch live

2. Can't launch the XBOX app on my PC, even if i have the game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't launch the XBOX app on my PC, even if i have the game pass: It's been three days since i cant even launch the app. It stays on the white xbox logo and then after a while deseppear. When i go to the website or the windows store it does nothing. It even...
  3. Can't launch eFootball 2024 on my device

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch eFootball 2024 on my device: Hi everyone, can anyone tell me how to solve this problem? I finished installing eFootball 2024 on my computer and when I opened the game, the game did not launch (after loading the loading screen...
  4. My Xbox One X has been slow, laggy and can't launch games it used to.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox One X has been slow, laggy and can't launch games it used to.: My Xbox One X has been laggy, slow and can barely handle FORTNITE. I have done a reset of my system including rebooting it and now it seems worse than before. Games it won't launch are the...
  5. Can't launch Xbox Gamepass games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch Xbox Gamepass games: After the Windows update, I tried launching Football Manager 2024 and Totally Accurate Table Simulator and both games didn't work they gave me the same error. I tried resetting Microsoft and Xbox...
  6. Can't launch my game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch my game: Every time I try to launch my newely installed game (call of duty warzone) it tells me that it needs an update then it gives me the error 0x8b050033 this has been heppening for two days now, I've...
  7. Can't Launch PC Game Pass games from any other drives other than my C: drive.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Launch PC Game Pass games from any other drives other than my C: drive.: So I'm trying to play the new Forza Motorsport (which is 124GB), I've installed it to my 2TB D: drive where I store most of the big games I play, where it opens the launching game page, says...
  8. Can't launch application. File system error (-2015294512)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch application. File system error (-2015294512): Im having issues trying to lauch minecraft launcher. Iv looked through google with no sucess. I get an error with C:\Programs Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.42971...\GameLaunchHelper.exe File...
  9. I'm connected to Xbox live but can't launch my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm connected to Xbox live but can't launch my games: When I sign in I can see the grey window saying I'm not connected to xbox live. However when I do all of the tests it does tell me I'm online. I cant go in to parties but I can see my friends who...
  10. I can't play grand theft auto 5 story mode because it says I need xbox live to launch it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play grand theft auto 5 story mode because it says I need xbox live to launch it: I cant even play story mode on gta 5 on my xbox one it says I need an xbox live connection why??? dac04003-f8c6-46fb-b070-dae205350e28