Can't launch the XBOX app on my PC, even if i have the game pass

Discus and support Can't launch the XBOX app on my PC, even if i have the game pass in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; It's been three days since i cant even launch the app. It stays on the white xbox logo and then after a while deseppear. When i go to the website... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Corentin Riou1, Feb 10, 2024.

1. Can't launch the XBOX app on my PC, even if i have the game pass

It's been three days since i cant even launch the app.

It stays on the white xbox logo and then after a while deseppear.

When i go to the website or the windows store it does nothing. It even told me to upgrade my gamepass so i like **** it and i tried and it just made me paid one more month until mid april... Pretty useless when the app isn't working.

I tried everything, from updating to uninstalling and reinstalling via Powershell.

Still fully bugged.

Can't play but i'm still paying

Can't launch the XBOX app on my PC, even if i have the game pass [​IMG]

:)

Corentin Riou1, Feb 10, 2024
  2. Default Username 675 Win User

Gamepass Ultimate PC is asking me to join up even though I already have GP Ultimate already?

Happening to me too.

Can't launch any Game Pass game.

XBox app on PC is behaving poorly (no list of installed games, searching for games not working)

Store app claims I need to join Game Pass, but Microsoft Support says I still have 6 weeks of Game Pass Ultimate.

Previously, the game I want to play (Slay the Spire) would only launch from XBox(Beta) app.

But now the XBox app is broken, I can't search for the game. It appears to serve no other purpose at the moment then displaying the games that are available on game pass.
  3. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Looks like you need to renew Game Pass. If your subscription is current, try quitting and relaunching the game.

I own game pass Ultimate and therefore have access to play games on my Xbox and my pc. but recently it seems that if I try to launch a game on my pc it says I need to renew game pass. I know I don't have to renew it because I can play sea of thieves
    (a game I don't own but play through game pass) on my Xbox. but when I try to play it on my pc it gives me the message from above. I've looked through my account to my subscriptions tab on the Xbox app on pc. and it tells me I own game pass pc, but if I refresh
    the page it'll disappear. I just want to know if this a bug that would be fixed soon or if I need to rebuy game pass for pc. but for now I can't play any game pass games on my pc even though I own game pass ultimate, which is SUPPOSED to let me play game pass
    games on console and pc. I've tried restarting my computer, relaunching the game, going onto the Xbox console companion and then going to the my games tab. then I try to launch sea of thieves through there but it NEVER works. I tried this yesterday and
    thought maybe it was just a mistake with Xbox servers. but here I am a day later making this post because it still wont work.
    I've been having that problem a lot with Game Pass on PC as well. For me, signing out of the Xbox Beta app and then signing back in seems to fix it for a few days. Hopefully that works for you.
  4. K3ll007 Win User

Xbox game pass on pc not launching some games

I've got the same issue, but I cant even launch any games. I have game pass and at the top of the Xbox app, there's a link that redirects me to download an optional update for windows. But, on my pc I have no download optional updates in my settings so I can play the game pass I just paid for.
  5. x PAYLOAD x Win User

Game Pass on both platforms.

6. Obsessive Power Win User

Signed out of Xbox (Beta) app when restarting PC.

Hi,

I can't tell you why this is happening, I can only suggest you try resetting the app via Windows settings.

What I can tell you is that you don't actually need to be signed in on the app to play the games you've downloaded. Indeed, you don't even need the app to be running to play PC game pass games.

It's only really needed to download games and a convenient way to launch them, but it's not required to launch them.
Thema:

Can't launch the XBOX app on my PC, even if i have the game pass

1. Can't launch the XBOX app on my PC, even if i have the game pass - Similar Threads - Can't launch app

2. pc xbox app stuck launching and can't remove gaming services

in XBoX on Windows
    pc xbox app stuck launching and can't remove gaming services: this has been a problem on my laptop for a very long time now. I have tried to fix the xbox app stuck launching bug by removing gaming services and reinstalling it through powershell as some...
  3. Can't Launch the xbox app on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Launch the xbox app on PC: [img] When I launch the app on pc, it stops on the launch screen as seen in the attached image. I have a series of fixes that have not worked listed below: Clear the Microsoft Store cache:...
  4. I can't launch starfield on pc on xbox app error code: (0xc000001d)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't launch starfield on pc on xbox app error code: (0xc000001d): I can't launch starfield on pc on the xbox app: error code:(0xc000001d) I know that I am not the only one who expirenced this error! Pls help. 9346c691-3ca0-43fd-9fb6-f1dc062ee6cc
  5. Why can't I launch games from the Xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I launch games from the Xbox app?: Whenever I try to launch a game from the Xbox app, the game loads for a couple of seconds and then closes. I've already tried restarting my PC. I got this file system error on my screen:...
  6. Hi. I have problem with xbox app on Samsung tv qn95 . I can't launch game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi. I have problem with xbox app on Samsung tv qn95 . I can't launch game.: Hi. I have problem with xbox app on Samsung tv qn95 . I can't launch game , when I trying launch game I get error : we are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found. The URL misspelled or...
  7. Xbox app will launch games, BUT can't sign into games that require signing in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app will launch games, BUT can't sign into games that require signing in: I'm using Windows 11. I have looked all over online to fix this issue. I have gone into settings and repaired all xbox apps. I have deleted game services and re-installed it. I have uninstalled...
  8. Can't launch any Xbox games on Xbox App on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch any Xbox games on Xbox App on PC: I have the Xbox PC App, and Xbox Gamepass, have had it for a while and have always been fine running any game before, but suddenly can't run anything. AS of now, if I try to start up a game, I get...
  9. Can't get the xbox app to launch!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get the xbox app to launch!: Xbox app will not launch on pc, hangs on the xbox icon then closes instantly every time. I have tried literally every solution available and still nothing. I can't install it from the website...
  10. Can't launch games through xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch games through xbox app: hello. I'm a new gamepass customer and cannot launch games I download through gamepass via my xbox app. I press play and absolutely nothing happens. when I open my task manager said game is not...