Can't launch the game on pc due to not being able to receive the code.

Discus and support Can't launch the game on pc due to not being able to receive the code. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, so I trying to play the game (on Steam) in the past few days but I couldn't. Everytime I try to start the game I get a request to confirm my xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fares989, Jul 20, 2022.

1. Fares989
    Fares989 Guest

Hi, so I trying to play the game (on Steam) in the past few days but I couldn't.

Everytime I try to start the game I get a request to confirm my xbox account. The thing is once I choose my email or phone number to receive the code, I get an error saying

"We couldn't send the code. Please refresh the browser and try again"

I refreshed the browser, restarted the game, restarted the pc, even deleted the game and redownloaded 100 gb again but same issue happens everytime.

I sorry if this is not the right sub, but this issue is really bothering and kept me from playing the game for 4 days now and still.

The game was fine previously but I didn't play it for 2 months now and when I launched it that's what happened.

Any help guys

:)

Fares989, Jul 20, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, Fares989. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

May I know what exact game are you trying to play?

Also, when the game asks you to confirm your Microsoft/Xbox account, does it open a window on a web browser?

And are you able to sign to this Microsoft account just fine on the Microsoft and the Xbox website?

Waiting for your kind reply.
  3. Skeeter Quill Win User

Haven't received your Halo Warthog code for Forza Horizon 3

Codes are still being sent out. they are not due to finish being sent out until just before the game launches.

I don't know how they are prioritized, I can only assume it's in alphabetical order of your gamertag, meaning you'll probably be one of the last to receive one.
  4. Mister Cizl Win User

No Warthog Code Received for Horizon 3, played Halo:MCC all weekend

Hey FlockingSheep! Those codes are still in the process of being sent out. You should receive your code before launch of the game. Thanks!
  5. Smwutches Win User

South Park Fractured Butt Whole Issue

You won't receive a code for the game. When the new game launches, you will be able to download it for free from the marketplace.
  6. Smwutches Win User

No odst code for mcc

Just to clarify, you had to have bought and played the game between it's launch and December 19, 2015 in order to receive the code for free. It was given as free for compensation due to issues at launch. If you bought it this past November, you would not
    have been eligible for the free code.
Thema:

1. Can't launch the game on pc due to not being able to receive the code. - Similar Threads - Can't launch game

2. Can't launch the XBOX app on my PC, even if i have the game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't launch the XBOX app on my PC, even if i have the game pass: It's been three days since i cant even launch the app. It stays on the white xbox logo and then after a while deseppear. When i go to the website or the windows store it does nothing. It even...
  3. My Xbox One X has been slow, laggy and can't launch games it used to.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox One X has been slow, laggy and can't launch games it used to.: My Xbox One X has been laggy, slow and can barely handle FORTNITE. I have done a reset of my system including rebooting it and now it seems worse than before. Games it won't launch are the...
  4. Can't launch Xbox Gamepass games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch Xbox Gamepass games: After the Windows update, I tried launching Football Manager 2024 and Totally Accurate Table Simulator and both games didn't work they gave me the same error. I tried resetting Microsoft and Xbox...
  5. Can't launch my game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch my game: Every time I try to launch my newely installed game (call of duty warzone) it tells me that it needs an update then it gives me the error 0x8b050033 this has been heppening for two days now, I've...
  6. Can't Launch PC Game Pass games from any other drives other than my C: drive.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Launch PC Game Pass games from any other drives other than my C: drive.: So I'm trying to play the new Forza Motorsport (which is 124GB), I've installed it to my 2TB D: drive where I store most of the big games I play, where it opens the launching game page, says...
  7. Can't Launch Games on PC Game Pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Launch Games on PC Game Pass.: So I cannot launch games from the PC Game Pass. I'm on a Windows 11 PC. Yes, my game pass is current. I click the play button in the most recent list and click the play button on the game page...
  8. Can't launch newly downloaded Back4Blood from Game Pass. Popup says 'Easy anticheat unknown...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch newly downloaded Back4Blood from Game Pass. Popup says 'Easy anticheat unknown...: I'm trying to launch my new downloaded Back4Blood game from Game Pass. A screen pop ups saying it's Easy Anti-Cheat and it seems it's 'Initalizing'. Unfortunately, a window pop ops and says 'easy...
  9. Can't view library/install or launch games. Gaming Services error?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't view library/install or launch games. Gaming Services error?: My library won't show, and I can't launch games. If I try to install a game, it prompts me to install Gaming Services and then hangs forever. I've tried everything in the link below, and nothing...
  10. Can't Launch Some Xbox Gamepass Games. Sign-in box just shows a white screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Launch Some Xbox Gamepass Games. Sign-in box just shows a white screen: Pictured below is what happens to games that require this Microsoft login. This happens to every game that requires this kind of authentication. I'm able to launch other Gamepass games that do not...