Can't launch some games on Xbox game pass pc

Discus and support Can't launch some games on Xbox game pass pc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have been getting this error when i try to open some game on the Xbox app and cant find a solution for it. i get the error on age of empires 1, 2 and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jackdearaugo, Jan 6, 2023.

1. jackdearaugo
    jackdearaugo Guest

i have been getting this error when i try to open some game on the Xbox app and cant find a solution for it.
    i get the error on age of empires 1, 2 and 3, hearts of iron 4, chivalry 2, spider heck and stranded deep.
    but i can launch and play halo infinite and age of empires 4
    the error code is the same for all of them but the file part is slightly different from game to game.
    this is on game pass for pc btw.

Can't launch some games on Xbox game pass pc [​IMG]

:)

jackdearaugo, Jan 6, 2023
  2. NEREUSHIXON Win User

Some games don't get past the loading screen when launching games via Xbox gamepass for PC (Win 10)

3. jackdearaugo Win User

i made a new profile and it worked is there a way i can fix the error on the main account or is it permanently broken
  4. CarTzy Win User

Hello jackdearaugo,

Thank you for your response. Most likely, the main user profile may have corrupted or missing system files. To fix certain issues, we need to make sure that your Windows OS is running the latest version.

An SFC scan and a clean boot may also be beneficial.

If you are running any third-party application, like an antivirus or game enhancer, this may also cause an issue.

Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files - Microsoft Support

How to perform a clean boot in Windows - Microsoft Support
  5. jackdearaugo Win User

do you know how i can fix the error on my main user?
  6. CarTzy Win User

Thema:

1. Can't launch some games on Xbox game pass pc - Similar Threads - Can't launch games

2. Can't launch the XBOX app on my PC, even if i have the game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't launch the XBOX app on my PC, even if i have the game pass: It's been three days since i cant even launch the app. It stays on the white xbox logo and then after a while deseppear. When i go to the website or the windows store it does nothing. It even...
  3. My Xbox One X has been slow, laggy and can't launch games it used to.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox One X has been slow, laggy and can't launch games it used to.: My Xbox One X has been laggy, slow and can barely handle FORTNITE. I have done a reset of my system including rebooting it and now it seems worse than before. Games it won't launch are the...
  4. Can't launch Xbox Gamepass games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch Xbox Gamepass games: After the Windows update, I tried launching Football Manager 2024 and Totally Accurate Table Simulator and both games didn't work they gave me the same error. I tried resetting Microsoft and Xbox...
  5. Can't launch my game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch my game: Every time I try to launch my newely installed game (call of duty warzone) it tells me that it needs an update then it gives me the error 0x8b050033 this has been heppening for two days now, I've...
  6. Can't Launch PC Game Pass games from any other drives other than my C: drive.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Launch PC Game Pass games from any other drives other than my C: drive.: So I'm trying to play the new Forza Motorsport (which is 124GB), I've installed it to my 2TB D: drive where I store most of the big games I play, where it opens the launching game page, says...
  7. Can't Launch Games on PC Game Pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Launch Games on PC Game Pass.: So I cannot launch games from the PC Game Pass. I'm on a Windows 11 PC. Yes, my game pass is current. I click the play button in the most recent list and click the play button on the game page...
  8. Can't launch newly downloaded Back4Blood from Game Pass. Popup says 'Easy anticheat unknown...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch newly downloaded Back4Blood from Game Pass. Popup says 'Easy anticheat unknown...: I'm trying to launch my new downloaded Back4Blood game from Game Pass. A screen pop ups saying it's Easy Anti-Cheat and it seems it's 'Initalizing'. Unfortunately, a window pop ops and says 'easy...
  9. Can't view library/install or launch games. Gaming Services error?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't view library/install or launch games. Gaming Services error?: My library won't show, and I can't launch games. If I try to install a game, it prompts me to install Gaming Services and then hangs forever. I've tried everything in the link below, and nothing...
  10. Can't Launch Some Xbox Gamepass Games. Sign-in box just shows a white screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Launch Some Xbox Gamepass Games. Sign-in box just shows a white screen: Pictured below is what happens to games that require this Microsoft login. This happens to every game that requires this kind of authentication. I'm able to launch other Gamepass games that do not...