Can’t launch MW2 at all

Discus and support Can’t launch MW2 at all in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, whenever I try to launch MW2 it continuously says “Status: connecting to Xbox network” in a loop. I’ve tried rein installing it, restarting the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Oliver Casey1, Mar 19, 2023.

1. Can’t launch MW2 at all

Hi, whenever I try to launch MW2 it continuously says “Status: connecting to Xbox network” in a loop. I’ve tried rein installing it, restarting the Xbox, turning off and on the router and clearing all the data for MW2 but nothing has worked. Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks

:)

Oliver Casey1, Mar 19, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Can’t launch MW2 at all

Hi, Oliver. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the following steps one at a time to resolve the issue:

Solution 1: Do a power cycle to clear the cache of the console

1. Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4, Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox console.

Solution 2: Check for any pending game updates.

Go to “My Apps & Games”, select Modern Warfare two, and press the more options button. From the list, select “Manage game & add-ons” and then “Updates”. Any updates will be available here.

Solution 3: Do a factory reset

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.

3. Select Reset console.

4. Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. Risdene Win User

Xbox One and Minecraft

I don’t know if we are connected to Xbox Live when we are playing the game.

“Make sure to launch the game first before uninstalling and reinstalling the game to sync the progress. ”

I can’t launch the game, so I can’t uninstall

I am fairly sure all the saved progress files are on the HD
  4. Georges C. Win User

Can’t buy MW2

Hello again, this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data and neither your account, we can not specify the real reason for this error when trying to make the purchase of the game.

To effectively clarify this issue, you need to contact Microsoft support directly via chat so that they can help you.
  5. Georges C. Win User

Can’t buy MW2

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Jeanine, do not know how many attempts to purchase you made on your console, but when the system issues this message means that there were many and that the system made a lock for security.

Usually the indicated are 24 hours for a new attempt, but the ideal are between 24 to 72.
  6. Jeanine Boyd Win User

Can’t buy MW2

Hello George, i wanted for 3 day before trying today and i’m wondering if it has something to do with my account do you know any issues that cause this?
Thema:

Can’t launch MW2 at all

1. Can’t launch MW2 at all - Similar Threads - Can’t launch MW2

2. Why can’t I launch games on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I launch games on Xbox Series X: I’d like help with an issue I’m having, I bought a new Xbox series X yesterday and I got MK1 today, when I tried launching MK1 the game just closes. After trying a few things nothing worked and...
  3. I can’t launch apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t launch apps: As stated from the question above I can’t launch apps,I have reset my console numerous times and they just don’t launch.I’ve also unplugged and replugged the console.The game icons load though....
  4. Why can’t I launch my realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I launch my realm: So I recently created a realm for me and my friends but it won’t start. I’ve tried everything that I could think like uninstalling and reinstalling Minecraft restart my Xbox and my router but it...
  5. I can’t launch dark souls 1 even though I own it and have played it on my previous Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t launch dark souls 1 even though I own it and have played it on my previous Xbox: I am trying to launch dark souls one and have installed it, but it keeps asking if I own it and bringing me back to the Microsoft store where it says it’s currently unavailable...
  6. Can’t launch Hitman 3 (Xbox One S)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t launch Hitman 3 (Xbox One S): The game was working fine and the last time I really played Xbox was about a year ago but I wanted to play Hitman 3 so I launched it, and it told me something went wrong and I should factory reset...
  7. Help!! Can’t launch MW2 since last night! Tried everything!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help!! Can’t launch MW2 since last night! Tried everything!!: I really need help with this extremely frustrating issue. My MW2 app for Xbox One hasn’t been able to launch since last night. It gets stuck after I press “a” saying “updating playlist” or...
  8. Whenever I launch a game it says you can’t play two times a r the same time and I followed...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Whenever I launch a game it says you can’t play two times a r the same time and I followed...: I can’t play any of my games because it says there is more than one person playing I tried all the steps to the answer to this promblem e18b1d43-4572-4784-a210-477b5cf0e312
  9. I can’t launch some game on Xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t launch some game on Xbox game pass: Dear Microsoft staffs, I just subscribed to Xbox game pass yesterday. I installed games some of them worked just fine but only for EA games. I tried Forza, Amongus and Golf with friends but it...
  10. Preorder battlefield 2042 and on launch day I can’t play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Preorder battlefield 2042 and on launch day I can’t play: I preorder 2042 2-3 months ago and I completed the purchase 107$ today was early launch day for preorder so I went to play and it says I don’t own so I deleted it thinking it was glitched and I...