Can't launch certain games on Gamepass

Discus and support Can't launch certain games on Gamepass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] Hello, I can't launch certain games, including Atomic Heart from gamepass. It just opens this window which says signing in and it stays like... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Troyyboii, Feb 22, 2023.

1. Troyyboii
    Troyyboii Guest

Can't launch certain games on Gamepass [​IMG]

Hello,

I can't launch certain games, including Atomic Heart from gamepass.

It just opens this window which says signing in and it stays like that.

I have tried uninstalling the Xbox app, the games and nothing worked.

Some games start normally on gamepass but certain ones like this just will not start.

Regards

:)

Troyyboii, Feb 22, 2023
  2. Troyyboii Win User

Hello Anderson,

Thank you for your reply, I have tried all the solutions you have suggested.

Unfortunately nothing works, is there anything else I can try?

Regards.
  3. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good afternoon

Hello! I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with launching certain games on Gamepass, including Atomic Heart.

One thing you could try is checking for updates to both the Xbox app and Windows, as well as updating your graphics card drivers to ensure they are all up to date.

If that doesn't work, you could try resetting the Xbox app by going to Settings > Apps > Xbox and clicking on "Advanced options." From there, click on "Reset" and then restart your computer.
  4. John Zych Win User

Conan on Gamepass problem

Launching the game isn't the only problem, you can't play without Battleye. And the Gamepass installer for Battleye is broke
  5. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Can't install certain games on Xbox Gamepass

Hello @NubHaker!

With installation issues I would suggest the following solutions.

Solution 1:

1. Press the Windows key + R
    2. Type wsreset.exe and hit enter.

Wait for few seconds while it is resetting the store cache.

Solution 2: Re-register the Store App

-Press Windows key + X
    -Click Windows Powershell Admin
    Copy and pastethe command below and hit enter.

PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted -Command "& {$manifest = (Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStore).InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml' ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest}

Wait for few seconds while it is re-registering the store app.

Solution 3: Restart your computer and try to download the app again.

If issue persist, check for updates and install any available updates.
    -Press Windows key + X
    -Go to Settings
    -Click Update and Security
    -Check for Updates and Download them to keep your device up to date.

Solution 4: A clean boot

To perform a clean boot procedure on your windows 10 for this, follow the instructions given by Microsoft provided in the link below.

How to perform a clean boot in Windows (microsoft.com)

Solution 5: Update your PC version:

Check for any updates on your Windows firmware version as it can be outdated and should be updated to the latest patch to run the game properly. Sometimes, Windows security patch updates can also ruin the game files for some reason which can be fixed by uninstalling the recently installed updates manually from the ‘Windows Updates’ option.

Once the update are installed try to check the game.

I hope the information above helps. Please let me know how it goes.
  6. Bren_rods03 Win User

Can't install certain games on Xbox Gamepass

cant install your game on game pass? try these instructions: goto gamepass on pc then find game pass with video then go down and u will see the purchasing orders they are xbox game pass and gamepass ultimate if u want to play ur game then order the ultimate version it unlocks all games complete the order and try to install ur game
Thema:

1. Can't launch certain games on Gamepass - Similar Threads - Can't launch certain

2. Can't launch the XBOX app on my PC, even if i have the game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't launch the XBOX app on my PC, even if i have the game pass: It's been three days since i cant even launch the app. It stays on the white xbox logo and then after a while deseppear. When i go to the website or the windows store it does nothing. It even...
  3. Can't launch eFootball 2024 on my device

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch eFootball 2024 on my device: Hi everyone, can anyone tell me how to solve this problem? I finished installing eFootball 2024 on my computer and when I opened the game, the game did not launch (after loading the loading screen...
  4. My Xbox One X has been slow, laggy and can't launch games it used to.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox One X has been slow, laggy and can't launch games it used to.: My Xbox One X has been laggy, slow and can barely handle FORTNITE. I have done a reset of my system including rebooting it and now it seems worse than before. Games it won't launch are the...
  5. Can't launch Xbox Gamepass games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch Xbox Gamepass games: After the Windows update, I tried launching Football Manager 2024 and Totally Accurate Table Simulator and both games didn't work they gave me the same error. I tried resetting Microsoft and Xbox...
  6. Can't launch my game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch my game: Every time I try to launch my newely installed game (call of duty warzone) it tells me that it needs an update then it gives me the error 0x8b050033 this has been heppening for two days now, I've...
  7. Can't Launch PC Game Pass games from any other drives other than my C: drive.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Launch PC Game Pass games from any other drives other than my C: drive.: So I'm trying to play the new Forza Motorsport (which is 124GB), I've installed it to my 2TB D: drive where I store most of the big games I play, where it opens the launching game page, says...
  8. Can't launch application. File system error (-2015294512)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch application. File system error (-2015294512): Im having issues trying to lauch minecraft launcher. Iv looked through google with no sucess. I get an error with C:\Programs Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.42971...\GameLaunchHelper.exe File...
  9. Can't launch minecraft java edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't launch minecraft java edition: I can't launch minecraft java edition, I keep getting this message : Internal error. Name: NO_SUCH_VERSION Error details: Invalid version type 9e122f3f-51c1-4df9-bf9c-feab8c0bce22
  10. Can't launch certain games, 0Xc0350006 Error

in XboX Insiders
    Can't launch certain games, 0Xc0350006 Error: I'm having some trouble launching certain games. Some just go back to the home screen, others like Myst and craftopia throw an error. I'll see the loading screen and then this error. 0Xc0350006....