Can't launch any game pass game windows 11 PC infinite signing in loop

Discus and support Can't launch any game pass game windows 11 PC infinite signing in loop in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Thank you. I can install games no problem but unable to launch any games. It stuck in an infinite signing in loop. From what I can tell it looks like... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Samuel Newton, Oct 26, 2022.

1. Can't launch any game pass game windows 11 PC infinite signing in loop

Thank you.

I can install games no problem but unable to launch any games. It stuck in an infinite signing in loop. From what I can tell it looks like the game is unable to authenticate with Microsoft that I am authorized to play game.

Yes, I let in run for more than an hour still no difference. This error from what i can tell was present before I decided to try any fixes.

Things I have tried to do to fix the error.

I reinstalled windows 11 using media creation tool,

uninstalled game pass app. reinstalled

under settings -> installed app -> xbox app / microsoft store (ran repaired, reset )

settings -> troubleshoot -> other troubleshooters -> windows store apps (ran)

Run WSReset.exe

white listed apps game in anti virus (avg)

Tried running with AVG disable all security.

Restart PC

Reinstalling games

open the game from desktop , xbox app , microsoft store

reinstall gaming services

Uninstalled all video drivers and reinstalled

made sure to update all apps from Microsoft store

tried installing the games on different hard drives does not make a difference

Date and time tried with but automatically set time and manual clock set with correct time zone a region.

OS Windows 11

Ryzen 5950x CPU

RTX 3090

I will report that game pass did work in windows 10 in the past. No nothing works.

Can't launch any game pass game windows 11 PC infinite signing in loop [​IMG]

:)

Samuel Newton, Oct 26, 2022
  2. Samuel Newton Win User

[​IMG]

ran this

Type CMD in the search bar;
    Right-click on the Command Prompt option;
    Click on Run as Administrator option;
    Then run the commands below, press Enter at the end of each line ok? :
    ipconfig /release <Enter>
    ipconfig /renew <Enter>
    ipconfig /flushdns <Enter>
    ipconfig /registerdns <Enter>
    nbtstat -rr <Enter>
    netsh int ip reset all <Enter>
    netsh winsock reset <Enter>

this too

cleanmgr

didn't do anything to the rounter yet I have to leave so I will do the router when I get back but wanted to let you know that the same issue is still present

ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AX11000

for my router

Everthing works fine on steam and epic game store with loading game incase you need that information
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Samuel, Thanks for the detailed explanation, friend.

From your report, and from all the processes you've performed, I'm sure the error is a network error.

But follow this step by step please.

Tell me what appears in this test please. Download the companion xbox console app > settings > network > NAT type

And connectivity

Type CMD in the search bar;

Right-click on the Command Prompt option;

Click on Run as Administrator option;

Then run the commands below, press Enter at the end of each line ok? :

ipconfig /release <Enter>

ipconfig /renew <Enter>

ipconfig /flushdns <Enter>

ipconfig /registerdns <Enter>

nbtstat -rr <Enter>

netsh int ip reset all <Enter>

netsh winsock reset <Enter>

1.On the desktop, simultaneously press Windows + R keys to open Run;

2. In run, type cleanmgr and click OK to open Disk Cleanup;

3. In the Disk Cleanup window, select the C: drive (if prompted) and click OK;

4. In the Disk Cleanup for Windows 10 window, select the checkboxes of the presented files and click Clean System Files.

5. After cleaning, check the unchecked checkboxes again and click OK>Delete Files.

If the games are still loading, perform this configuration

If you do not have knowledge, I advise you to contact the ISP that they will do for you

set a fixed ip for the console/PC, open the ports described below, disable and enable the UPnP function and disable the modem firewall, if you have a modem and a router the process has to be done on both devices.

Put console/PC IP in DMZ zone.

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)

You can ask ISP(Internet Service Provider) for help

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  4. RainingRoses Win User

Cannot Pass Xbox Comfirmation Page at Game Start (PC)

Hi,

Does this error occur with all games or only certain ones, and are you signed in to the correct account/profile? Do you receive this ‘Welcome back’ prompt every time and you can’t continue regardless of what profile and game?

Simply signing in to the Xbox Console Companion app seems to have resolved the error for others as reported in this thread:

Xbox App (Beta) authenticate pop-up window keeps opening - Microsoft Community

Also try the recommended steps from XBF - Amory here:

Infinite Sign-In Loop occurs when launching game from Xbox App on PC - Microsoft Community

Hope this helps.
  5. Puma MLG Win User

Microsoft Store Login with New Account doesn`t work. Stuck in "Enter Password" Loop

I have the same issue. I want to cancel my PC game pass subscription, but everytime it sends me to the link online, I end up in an infinite enter password loop.
  6. Natlivings Win User

games on xbox app wont work

It's just like that, I'm having the same issue, I've formatted the drive, and a fresh windows 11 installation, any game from game pass won't launch.
Thema:

1. Can't launch any game pass game windows 11 PC infinite signing in loop - Similar Threads - Can't launch game

2. Can't launch the XBOX app on my PC, even if i have the game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't launch the XBOX app on my PC, even if i have the game pass: It's been three days since i cant even launch the app. It stays on the white xbox logo and then after a while deseppear. When i go to the website or the windows store it does nothing. It even...
  3. My Xbox One X has been slow, laggy and can't launch games it used to.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox One X has been slow, laggy and can't launch games it used to.: My Xbox One X has been laggy, slow and can barely handle FORTNITE. I have done a reset of my system including rebooting it and now it seems worse than before. Games it won't launch are the...
  4. Can't launch Xbox Gamepass games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch Xbox Gamepass games: After the Windows update, I tried launching Football Manager 2024 and Totally Accurate Table Simulator and both games didn't work they gave me the same error. I tried resetting Microsoft and Xbox...
  5. Can't launch my game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch my game: Every time I try to launch my newely installed game (call of duty warzone) it tells me that it needs an update then it gives me the error 0x8b050033 this has been heppening for two days now, I've...
  6. Can't Launch PC Game Pass games from any other drives other than my C: drive.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Launch PC Game Pass games from any other drives other than my C: drive.: So I'm trying to play the new Forza Motorsport (which is 124GB), I've installed it to my 2TB D: drive where I store most of the big games I play, where it opens the launching game page, says...
  7. Can't Launch Games on PC Game Pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Launch Games on PC Game Pass.: So I cannot launch games from the PC Game Pass. I'm on a Windows 11 PC. Yes, my game pass is current. I click the play button in the most recent list and click the play button on the game page...
  8. Can't launch newly downloaded Back4Blood from Game Pass. Popup says 'Easy anticheat unknown...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch newly downloaded Back4Blood from Game Pass. Popup says 'Easy anticheat unknown...: I'm trying to launch my new downloaded Back4Blood game from Game Pass. A screen pop ups saying it's Easy Anti-Cheat and it seems it's 'Initalizing'. Unfortunately, a window pop ops and says 'easy...
  9. Can't view library/install or launch games. Gaming Services error?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't view library/install or launch games. Gaming Services error?: My library won't show, and I can't launch games. If I try to install a game, it prompts me to install Gaming Services and then hangs forever. I've tried everything in the link below, and nothing...
  10. Can't Launch Some Xbox Gamepass Games. Sign-in box just shows a white screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Launch Some Xbox Gamepass Games. Sign-in box just shows a white screen: Pictured below is what happens to games that require this Microsoft login. This happens to every game that requires this kind of authentication. I'm able to launch other Gamepass games that do not...