Can't Join Xbox Ambassadors?

Discus and support Can't Join Xbox Ambassadors? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, one of the requirements to join the Xbox Ambassadors recently changed: - Old: NO Enforcement Actions on your account -- ever! - New: No... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ImAJuicyMango, Apr 29, 2018.

1. Can't Join Xbox Ambassadors?

So, one of the requirements to join the Xbox Ambassadors recently changed:

- Old: NO Enforcement Actions on your account --
    ever!

- New: No Enforcement Actions in the
    past year.

I still don't have access to the Xbox Ambassadors and it has been WAY more than a year since my last enforcement action. Can anyone help with this?

:)

ImAJuicyMango, Apr 29, 2018
  2. Can't join

Whenever I attempt to join at https://rewards.xbox.com/join-now/ by clicking "Yes" and "Continue", I just get this message:

We're Sorry.
    Unfortunately, you can't join Xbox Live Rewards right now. It's strictly because you need an Xbox Live account to join Xbox Live Rewards.

I have an Xbox Live account, gamertag , which I've had for years. Why can't I join?

WeirdSkydiver3, Apr 29, 2018
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Can't join

Hello WeirdSkydiver3,

It looks like you may have had a connection issue when attempting to register. We have started the registration process for you manually, and you should be fully registered within 96 hours.

XBLRewards8, Apr 29, 2018
  4. Can't Join Xbox Ambassadors?

If this is posted in the wrong forum, please direct me to the correct one.

ImAJuicyMango, Apr 30, 2018
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    You'll want to try sending a message to XboxAmbassadors or Mister Sconnie.

Smwutches, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Edgarour Win User

Can't join Xbox Ambassadors

Do you meet the requirements already mentioned?
  7. aTrippy KiD Win User

Make sure you meet the requirements!
  8. Allebas Win User

Hi Gladieux974,

Are you using a iphone? For some reason you might not be able to access the page from Safari. If this is the case, you can try accessing the page from the internet browser on your Xbox.
  9. ZachyToxsick Win User

Can't join xbox ambassadors

No error messages, I've made sure I meet all requirements.
  10. Onyx Is Here Win User

Can't join xbox ambassadors

Sorry to hear it. I have noticed that the system seems to be acting up a bit lately. I would suggest giving it a little bit of time then try again. https://ambassadors.microsoft.com/xbox

In the meantime I will forward this post to one of the Ambassador CM's to look into for you.
Thema:

Can't Join Xbox Ambassadors?

1. Can't Join Xbox Ambassadors? - Similar Threads - Can't Join Ambassadors

2. can't join the xbox ambassadors discord

in XBoX on Windows
    can't join the xbox ambassadors discord: G'day, as the title says I am having trouble joining the Ambassadors discord server, I had managed to join before and was having trouble verifying, I was told to leave and rejoin to try again and...
  3. Xbox Live Ambassador Program Bug - Can't join

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Ambassador Program Bug - Can't join: Hey there, Recently, I've hit the amount if 1,500+ gamerscore and wanted to join the Xbox Live Ambassador program, but when I try to do that it tells me that I am not qualified to be in the Xbox...
  4. Can't Apply to be an Ambassador "You must have a Gold account to join this ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Apply to be an Ambassador "You must have a Gold account to join this ...: Hi there, Even though I currently have an Xbox Live Gold account, it seems persistent in the fact that I don't. Anyone have a solution? 657353bb-4373-439d-b00c-d67a6d74f65c
  5. Can't Join Ambassador program.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Join Ambassador program.: Every time I go to the ambassador website my gamertag/account never shows in the top right and when I go to apply it always pops up "there was an error checking your account, please check back in...
  6. I can't join the ambassador programm and I meet all the requirements

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't join the ambassador programm and I meet all the requirements: Hi, I can't join the ambassador programm and I meet all the requirements. I need help Thanks a3ea8de7-4642-442c-9c80-ea3a71d27cce
  7. Can't Join Ambassador Program?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Join Ambassador Program?: Hello, My gamerscore is over 1500? Why won't it work? I tried. Logging out and back in Clearing browser cache using a diferent device using a different internet connection Redownloaded my...
  8. Can't Join Ambassador Program?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Join Ambassador Program?: Hello, My gamerscore is over 1500? Why won't it work? I tried. Logging out and back in Clearing browser cache using a diferent device using a different internet connection Redownloaded my...
  9. I can't join ambassador

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't join ambassador: It said I need to have 1.5k gamscore or more....i have 1500 game score, but it still wont let me join. 9c0e1b0a-438f-4069-be85-c56ec9e20220
  10. Can't join Ambassador Program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't join Ambassador Program: I have been trying since October to join, I have more than 1500 gamerscore but it still won't allow me. Is there a reason why it is preventing to sign up ? 46c2083d-ee1f-4975-858f-89abb7a95159