Can’t join specific friends says unable to connect and all friend can’t join me

Discus and support Can’t join specific friends says unable to connect and all friend can’t join me in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Anytime I try to join worlds it says unable to join but just yesterday i tried joining my friend yellowmerc and it let me join but today again it’s not... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by DangerXD, Nov 26, 2022.

1. DangerXD
    DangerXD Guest

Anytime I try to join worlds it says unable to join but just yesterday i tried joining my friend yellowmerc and it let me join but today again it’s not letting me join other friends but I can join servers

:)

DangerXD, Nov 26, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If I may ask, are you on Xbox or PC?

Also, is this for Minecraft?
  3. Amanda L. Roberts Win User

Unable to connect to Minecraft world, 2 Xboxes in the same house

I’m her only Minecraft friend. I can’t join her and she can’t join me.
  4. Tsukiko Tsosie Win User

How to solve “ Unable to connect, please restart your client. P2P/SIG: no_session (Expired Auth from Discovery)” on Nintendo switch?

I can’t join my friends at all even I try a different way it just can’t
  5. Pedro Huerta1 Win User

So when I’m by myself in a party my voice chat works but when I invite someone to a party or join them it’s says connecting then it will say party chat disconnected then I can Join any of my friends

When I invite someone to party or join someone it says connecting and then it’s will say party chat disconnected and then I can’t join any of my friends does any one know how to fix?
  6. Steve Seagal18 Win User

On Pc, Xbox Party Chat randomly disconnects me and doesn't show me.

I can’t join my friends party or join there game
Thema:

1. Can’t join specific friends says unable to connect and all friend can’t join me - Similar Threads - Can’t join specific

2. I can’t join/make a party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t join/make a party: Hey so when I try to make a party on the mobile app it instantly kicks me out and I’m unable to join others do yall have any ideas on what could be causing this? c0d3ed0d-2ad2-45d7-9fc1-720e7f81aac4
  3. Can’t invited freinds to co op on fc24 ultimate team but can join there co op

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t invited freinds to co op on fc24 ultimate team but can join there co op: I have tried to invite a couple of my mates to play COOP on fc24,they are not receiving my invitations and can’t see them.but I can join there games and it works perfectly normal....
  4. Why can’t I join unofficial or official servers on ark ascended?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I join unofficial or official servers on ark ascended?: I have bought ark ascended on my Xbox and I have also bought a nitrado server, whenever I try to join any server on ark ascended the mods download fine but then my screen just stays on “joining...
  5. I can’t join a party with my roommate

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t join a party with my roommate: My roommate and I live in an apartment together and whenever we try to join a party it only lets one of us join and gives the other a network error. It doesn’t occur whenever we play game together...
  6. Can’t join friend on Battlefield 2042 and they can’t join me (Xbox series x)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join friend on Battlefield 2042 and they can’t join me (Xbox series x): My friend and I both have game pass core but we’re unable to join each other on battlefield 2042. It is saying we need to get game pass. We have tried signing out of our profile, restarting the...
  7. Why can’t Xbox players join a custom server in Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t Xbox players join a custom server in Minecraft?: I have an Xbox and the only servers I can join are the featured servers (Hive, CubeCraft, etc…). Bedrock on PC can add custom servers but for some reason console cannot. I have tried to find a...
  8. Can’t join a friend’s game.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t join a friend’s game.: My son purchased an Xbox Live Gold pass and loaded it under his username. He has a child account, and I control the parental restrictions. I have it set to where he can communicate with friends,...
  9. My one of my friends can’t join me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My one of my friends can’t join me: So when I play tectonica or farming simulator 22 one of my friends can’t join me but all my other friends can, so he will use the invite I give him to join and it will start to load then after a...
  10. Any explanation as to why i can’t join parties? Whenever i join a party it just says...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Any explanation as to why i can’t join parties? Whenever i join a party it just says...: Any explanation as to why i can’t join parties? Whenever i join a party it just says connecting then party encountered an error. This has gone on for the last 2 days, Thank you...