Cant join realms, need to change settings on xbox.com error

Discus and support Cant join realms, need to change settings on xbox.com error in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; A couple of years ago, my mom helped me set up my XBox Live account on my iPad. I'm set up as a teen. We turned off the multi-player option but now I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Nightwing161310, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Cant join realms, need to change settings on xbox.com error

A couple of years ago, my mom helped me set up my XBox Live account on my iPad. I'm set up as a teen. We turned off the multi-player option but now I want to use realms. We went online to aka.ms/accountsettings and it just refers us to accounts.xbox.com
    which just refers us back to .... accounts.xbox.com. I have read that this is a known issue with setting up accounts on iOS devices. I am not set up as being part of a family group. What is the current workaround?

:)

Nightwing161310, Jan 16, 2020
  2. blueamcat Win User

Hi there! Have you done the steps here to setup a family so your settings can be changed?

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12417/microsoft-account-add-members-to-family
  3. SL4SHthegamer Win User

Chancging onilne privacy settings on Xbox.com

im trying to change the "Create and join clubs" setting and my account is an adult account

And yes i cant join "Realms" in Minecraft due to this
  4. LucasLukassen Win User

Minecraft Privacy & Online Settings

Hello I am experiencing this problem with Minecraft im trying to join my friends realms but it said you cannot play minecraft realms because of how your account is set up. You can change your privacy and online settings in aka.ms/account settings
    but it never works i cant find privacy settings anywhere it sends me to xbox support everytime. Please help
    i cant join my friends and i cant go online:(
  5. David Wirsching Win User

I joined a minecraft realm with my friend yesterday but then today when i tried to get back on today it said i needed game pass to join my friends on minecraft now. why is this the case?

Hello, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

If it asks you for a game pass to join your friends in Minecraft, it may be because the kingdom owner has changed the kingdom's privacy settings. If the realm owner has set the privacy settings to “Friends Only,” only players who have an Xbox Game Pass membership will be able to join the realm.

If you're not sure if the kingdom owner has changed their privacy settings, you can ask them directly. If you don't have an Xbox Game Pass membership and want to join the realm, you'll need to purchase a membership or ask the realm owner to change your privacy settings.

I hope this helps.

Best regards.
  6. TomWard5 Win User

Pocket Edition and Xbox 1 for Minecraft

Are they comparable for realms, Minecraft says that I need to change privacy and online safety settings on Xbox.com to do so, but I dumb and cat figure it out.
Thema:

1. Cant join realms, need to change settings on xbox.com error - Similar Threads - Cant join realms

2. i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?: i cant join partys on xbox app windows ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Gaming*** 7118ee9c-fc1f-4fb1-91e8-589b3356d64f
  3. cant join parties even thought its NAT open

in XBoX on Windows
    cant join parties even thought its NAT open: I can make my own party just fine, but when anyone joins i get an error. when i try to join a discord voice chat i also get an error. i cant show a screenshot right now because this happened over...
  4. Why cant i join minecraft servers without a vpn

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant i join minecraft servers without a vpn: When i am at home, i recently switched to a new wifi, and for some reason when i try to join my friends SMP my game tells me to please sign into xbox to join the server. I currently play bedrock...
  5. why cant i join a mindcraft realm

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i join a mindcraft realm: when i tried to join it said something like make sure your account allows this and i cant find anything about it in my account settings e8cb8f66-fdbc-423a-9897-f5b67477bd4b
  6. I cant join my friends Minecraft realm on bedrock edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant join my friends Minecraft realm on bedrock edition.: I cant join my friends minecraft realm on bedrock edition. Im on PC(laptop) I have already set my privacy settings to allow and reset my laptop and still cannot join his realm. I am the organizer...
  7. Cant Join Minecraft Realm or Servers (PLS HELP)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Join Minecraft Realm or Servers (PLS HELP): Hello all, When I try to join a server it says one of the following: You need to authenticate to Minecraft services, You've been disconnected from the server or Sorry, we couldn't validate your...
  8. i cant join friends realm on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant join friends realm on xbox one: i join it then it just says "joining realm building terrain" but it never lets me join 5c0265b7-3452-4348-b192-adf5edc6ad0f
  9. I cant join my friends xbox minecraft realm from my Windows 10 edition minecraft please help

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant join my friends xbox minecraft realm from my Windows 10 edition minecraft please help: So i have very recently revived a lost Xbox account on my PC and have downloaded my Xbox minecraft to my PC and i asked one of my friends if he could invite me to his realm. I have received the...
  10. Cant join Minecraft PE Realm/Cant add friends.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant join Minecraft PE Realm/Cant add friends.: In my server/friends list all it says is you can not play online multiplayer because of how your account is set up, blah blah go to xbox live online safety and privacy settings. but I have gone...