Can't join parties or start them!

Discus and support Can't join parties or start them! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Earlier today while playing GTA with a friend party just logged out, and from that point further I could not join parties or start parties. I took my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Skyler F, Sep 5, 2022.

1. Skyler F
    Skyler F Guest

Earlier today while playing GTA with a friend party just logged out, and from that point further I could not join parties or start parties.

I took my Xbox offline I unplugged it I unplugged my internet I tested NAT type I tested everything nothing's wrong with my internet nothing's wrong with my Xbox, except I can't get on a party it's instantly says it's party has encountered an error and that's all it says..

Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks.

:)

Skyler F, Sep 5, 2022
  2. [ A J ] Win User

Hi, Skyler! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with party chats.

I believe additional information is needed.

If you don't mind, please answer the following questions so I can have a better understanding of your situation:

• May I ask which Xbox model you have?

• Are you connected to the internet via WiFi?

• Could you tell me what is your current NAT type?

• Are you getting any error codes along with the "Party has encountered an error" message?

• Have you already tried joining a different friend's party chat? even if your network is working fine, there's still a chance your friend's network is not.

Thank you! I'll be looking forward to your reply.

Best regards.
  3. JuicedMosquito Win User

Can't Start or Join Parties

There was a problem with the services but that has been resolved. Check to make sure it is working for you now.

Good Luck!!

That didn't work
  4. {Parity} Win User

There was a problem with the services but that has been resolved. Check to make sure it is working for you now.

Good Luck!!
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

Hey there!

So you're still experiencing issues joining parties, correct? If so, start with

power cycling
    your Xbox One console and your home network. After you power down your Xbox, unplug your network hardware as well and wait 5 minutes before turning it all back on.

That should help but if not, let us know and we'll try something else. :)
  6. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

Can't start or join parties.

If you checked your safety settings and your enforcement history on xbox, and everything is ok, it could be that this is a game related issue and you might need to check things out on Battlefields site.
Thema:

1. Can't join parties or start them! - Similar Threads - Can't join parties

2. When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...: When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to my friends. Then it removes me and says party chat disconnected. What can I do?...
  3. Can't Join Xbox Parties on windows 10

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't Join Xbox Parties on windows 10: Can't Join Xbox Parties on windows 10. The issue sometimes only happens to certain parties as well. I can create and invite friends to a party, but joining theirs is rarely available. I've tried...
  4. Why can't I join a xbox party?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I join a xbox party?: Whenever I try to join one It is greyed out and won't let me join, but I can make one. I tried going through my social settings and everything is correct, so just looking for any advice....
  5. I can't join party..s

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't join party..s: Ehm so I try to join friend party but it day my account won't let me but I'm still able to join other people's party I'm a little pissed ready I'm on pc by the way using game bar. My social number...
  6. My Xbox Profile can't join parties.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox Profile can't join parties.: Im on windows 11 and it says I can't join parties under the party I'm currently trying to join, however i can create them but not sure it i can talk, as well i have already check my xbox satftey...
  7. Why can't I join parties?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I join parties?: I cannot join parties or send messages despite no suspensions, the message "your xbox profile is not able to join parties" appears when I try clicking on the join party button on my friends...
  8. error code party chat can't join in

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    error code party chat can't join in: so i have this code 0x8923104f tried what they say online when asked on support the drop down what is the fault option is not there for things that don't work if you have a code i asked about...
  9. Can only join a party if I start it, but can't join anyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can only join a party if I start it, but can't join anyone elses: When I'm invited to a party, I get stuck on 'connecting' then removed from the party, however if I start the party myself and invite the others it works. Any ideas why this might be? I've tried...
  10. Party Code too long? Code for lobbies that are over 6 characters can't be made or joined....

in XboX Insiders
    Party Code too long? Code for lobbies that are over 6 characters can't be made or joined....: Pretty much the title. Code for lobbies that are over 6 characters can't be made or joined. Don't know how to fix it. submitted by /u/DJ_JAZZY_JOSH [link] [comments]