Can't join or hear certain friend

Discus and support Can't join or hear certain friend in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why can't me and one of my friends join each other on every game (expect when someone else hosts) and sometimes we can not hear each in parties or we... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Zac 623, Oct 22, 2017.

1. Zac 623
    Zac 623 Guest

Why can't me and one of my friends join each other on every game (expect when someone else hosts) and sometimes we can not hear each in parties or we may get disconnected for no reason, even though we both have an fine internet connection and we both can
    join our other friends perfectly and hear them in the party.

:)

Zac 623, Oct 22, 2017
  2. Can't join certain friends' Xbox Live Parties and games.

This problem has annoyed me ever since I got my Xbox. My NAT type and my friends' NAT type is open and I can't join certain friends' parties or games. The only way to join them is if someone I can join is the host of the game/party. The only game that I'm
    aware of that I can join those certain friends is GTA V, but other than that, I can't join them. Also, I could join some of those friends before but now I can't.

AwesomeTaco14, Oct 22, 2017
  3. da supercat
    da supercat Guest
    I can't join a certain friend

one specific friend cant join my games and vice versa but we can both join our friends seperately. We've both checked our NAT types and they say open so that's not the problem. Some games we can join each other in(Fort nite and roblox) but most we can't(Gta,
    minecraft, terraria, etc.)

da supercat, Oct 22, 2017
  4. k1Helix z Win User

Eco with the headset

Are you certain is not any of your friends? I hear myselft when a friend joins but it is because I'm hearing me through his TV
  5. Efful Win User

Why is the Xbox App Broken Since the Last Update?

Is it playing static on your end or your friends? When I join a friends party they say they hear a weed Wacker sound coming from my mic and can't hear anything I say to them
  6. kamlee3 Win User

Xbox Live Messing Up

I'm having the same issue I cannot invite friends to games or join them or I can't hear them
  7. MooseSausages Win User

Joining a certain friend issue.

I have the same problem and tried all of this too. My friend and I cannot hear eachother on xbox live party, the little microphone icon doesnt appear, and we cannot join game requests from eachother. We get the due to limitations error.
  8. Internet Expert Win User

Can't hear friends

Thema:

1. Can't join or hear certain friend - Similar Threads - Can't join hear

2. Can't join Minecraft Realms even with correct settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't join Minecraft Realms even with correct settings: I am unable to join Minecraft Realms even tho I am allowed to have access thru a Microsoft account and have the adult setting in the xbox on. It still says "You cannot play on Realms because of...
  3. Why can't I ever join or create a looking for group post

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I ever join or create a looking for group post: I have done factory resets and it doesn't work even when I have Xbox gold or live. Whenever I try to join it says "unable to send request" and when I try to create one it always says "there was a...
  4. I can't join parties or invite anyone to parties. I've reset my router, checked my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't join parties or invite anyone to parties. I've reset my router, checked my...: I'm super frustrated as it's been doing this for 3 days. Any information will help. Thank you! 2d75fcb2-e14e-4940-bd4f-eece6a2ee3d5
  5. Why can't I start or join a xbox party on my xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I start or join a xbox party on my xbox?: Why can't I start or join a xbox party/chat on my xbox? ab26a1bc-1f6c-4196-9fac-d93bf18e1b3a
  6. Friend can't talk/hear once I join party

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friend can't talk/hear once I join party: For over a month, I have been trying to join a party with my friend in it, we can hear each other for about 5 seconds and then it cuts him out. I have tried joining with a different profile and...
  7. When a specificperson joins my party i can't hear anyone else!

in XBoX on Consoles
    When a specificperson joins my party i can't hear anyone else!: When a specific friend joins my party with others or just me in it, it immediately makes my headset unable to hear anyone else in the party! This doesn't happen to anyone else, just this specific...
  8. Can't Stay in a Fireteam and I join a party but can't hear/talk with anyone and get ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Stay in a Fireteam and I join a party but can't hear/talk with anyone and get ...: First off, I would like to say that I have used Xbox consoles for a long time and have always been satisfied with the service. This is my first issue I am having so I apologize if it doesn't fit...
  9. communications - can join parties, hear, chat but can't talk

in XBoX on Consoles
    communications - can join parties, hear, chat but can't talk: Live issue with communications for 7-26-17 my son received a 24 hour ban for shooting/killing his peers in the game "Destiny". He is 7 and did not know how to play the game, understandable. Time...
  10. Can hear friends can't join their games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can hear friends can't join their games: Have rebooted, reconnected, can get invites to parties, can join party, can hear friends, can't join game. Comes back with connection fail error. Please help. Thanks...