Can’t join online with friends they have same Xbox yet it blanks when I scroll over join ,...

Discus and support Can’t join online with friends they have same Xbox yet it blanks when I scroll over join ,... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Really frustrating. I downloaded gta online for my Xbox series s . After I came to install it it came up with it won’t be comparable with your system.... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by mcchicken bakah, Feb 7, 2023.

1. Can’t join online with friends they have same Xbox yet it blanks when I scroll over join ,...

Really frustrating. I downloaded gta online for my Xbox series s . After I came to install it it came up with it won’t be comparable with your system. Anyway I then downloaded gta5 with online availability. No issues installing the game however when I go online I can’t join any friends …. They have the same Xbox as I however I can’t get into a game with them .. not sure what is occurring whether a issue with the Xbox or a network issue iv tried Reinstalling the game , rebooting the Xbox , switching from hard wired to wireless yet nothing works .. can someone let me know if this is a normal issue or anything I can do please as I only really wanted to play the game online with some friends yet I can’t do that ..

:)

mcchicken bakah, Feb 7, 2023
  2. Matthew Lau1 Win User

Mincraft error 100 and 102

I can’t join online friends on Minecraft Nintendo switch
  3. hail2Dskins Win User

Hey let's do the same race 100 times in a row the same exact way!

Yeah it is when I don't have friends online. If I want to join a random race and 9 out of 10 I join are like this, where they just do the same thing over and over, how long do you think it will take me to find fun races?
  4. JosiahHarding Win User

Minecraft and Xbox app issues with Multiplayer.

I have the same problem! I can join other people’s worlds, but when i create a world people can’t join my world even when I invite them. I have cellular data does that have anything to do with it? When i go into settings in Minecraft it wont let me turn
    on friends of friends. Please Help! It is ios.
  5. Amanda L. Roberts Win User

Unable to connect to Minecraft world, 2 Xboxes in the same house

I’m her only Minecraft friend. I can’t join her and she can’t join me.
  6. Steve Seagal18 Win User

On Pc, Xbox Party Chat randomly disconnects me and doesn't show me.

I can’t join my friends party or join there game
Thema:

Can’t join online with friends they have same Xbox yet it blanks when I scroll over join ,...

1. Can’t join online with friends they have same Xbox yet it blanks when I scroll over join ,... - Similar Threads - Can’t join online

2. I can’t join/make a party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t join/make a party: Hey so when I try to make a party on the mobile app it instantly kicks me out and I’m unable to join others do yall have any ideas on what could be causing this? c0d3ed0d-2ad2-45d7-9fc1-720e7f81aac4
  3. Can’t invited freinds to co op on fc24 ultimate team but can join there co op

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t invited freinds to co op on fc24 ultimate team but can join there co op: I have tried to invite a couple of my mates to play COOP on fc24,they are not receiving my invitations and can’t see them.but I can join there games and it works perfectly normal....
  4. Why can’t I join unofficial or official servers on ark ascended?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I join unofficial or official servers on ark ascended?: I have bought ark ascended on my Xbox and I have also bought a nitrado server, whenever I try to join any server on ark ascended the mods download fine but then my screen just stays on “joining...
  5. I can’t join a party with my roommate

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t join a party with my roommate: My roommate and I live in an apartment together and whenever we try to join a party it only lets one of us join and gives the other a network error. It doesn’t occur whenever we play game together...
  6. Can’t join friend on Battlefield 2042 and they can’t join me (Xbox series x)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join friend on Battlefield 2042 and they can’t join me (Xbox series x): My friend and I both have game pass core but we’re unable to join each other on battlefield 2042. It is saying we need to get game pass. We have tried signing out of our profile, restarting the...
  7. Why can’t Xbox players join a custom server in Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t Xbox players join a custom server in Minecraft?: I have an Xbox and the only servers I can join are the featured servers (Hive, CubeCraft, etc…). Bedrock on PC can add custom servers but for some reason console cannot. I have tried to find a...
  8. Can’t join a friend’s game.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t join a friend’s game.: My son purchased an Xbox Live Gold pass and loaded it under his username. He has a child account, and I control the parental restrictions. I have it set to where he can communicate with friends,...
  9. My one of my friends can’t join me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My one of my friends can’t join me: So when I play tectonica or farming simulator 22 one of my friends can’t join me but all my other friends can, so he will use the invite I give him to join and it will start to load then after a...
  10. Any explanation as to why i can’t join parties? Whenever i join a party it just says...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Any explanation as to why i can’t join parties? Whenever i join a party it just says...: Any explanation as to why i can’t join parties? Whenever i join a party it just says connecting then party encountered an error. This has gone on for the last 2 days, Thank you...