Can’t join multiplayer games and setting refuses to change. No error code populated

Discus and support Can’t join multiplayer games and setting refuses to change. No error code populated in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; "You can join multiplayer games" always stays on blocked. For whatever reason, I cannot unblock this option. ive tried everything, this is not a kid... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by CarlosEduardo56454, Oct 14, 2020.

1. Can’t join multiplayer games and setting refuses to change. No error code populated

"You can join multiplayer games" always stays on blocked.

For whatever reason, I cannot unblock this option.

ive tried everything, this is not a kid account!

:)

CarlosEduardo56454, Oct 14, 2020
  2. Orion Lewis Win User

Teredo error

Alright so, I clear the Mac now I can play multiplayer games but can’t join party’s and the error is back
  3. Redshirt1701 Win User

Minecraft realm for family, children can't login

From Minecraft/Microsoft -

https://minecraft.net/en-us/article/minecraft-multiplayer-server-safety

“Join Multiplayer Games” Settings
    If you have your settings set to block joining multiplayer games, you can’t join any multiplayer games in Minecraft, including shared local worlds, Realms or servers. To enable multiplayer in Minecraft, make sure this setting is set to ‘Allow.’

However, just like ASCllnaut, that setting was already turned on for my children. In other words I'm in the same boat, we can play on the LAN but not on a realm.
  4. paulEsel Win User

I have xbox live gold but cant play modern warfare online

I have the same problem I want to play F1 or Forza multiplayer and I have xbox live gold but I can’t join a session. Sometimes it shows me the error code N06 but not always.
  5. EPW1 Win User

Farming Simulator 22 is on the wrong update?

Yes, I get an error message saying can’t connect to multiplayer game. What happens is I will start a multiplayer game and then my sister will see it in the join multiplayer game menu. She’ll click on the game and it will start loading then the error message will show up saying can’t connect to multiplayer game. I’ve tried starting the game on both devices but both devices get the same error message. I’m not sure if the update is the right problem but that’s the only thing I could think of. Both devices have the same DLC’s as well.
  6. Cecegirl27 Win User

State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition F&Q (and important information for owners of State of Decay 2)

When I try to join a multiplayer game on State of Decay 2 Juggernaut, it says unable to connect game- you must have a populated community to join the game. One friend was able to join but I can not. WHY?
Thema:

Can’t join multiplayer games and setting refuses to change. No error code populated

1. Can’t join multiplayer games and setting refuses to change. No error code populated - Similar Threads - Can’t join multiplayer

2. I can’t join/make a party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t join/make a party: Hey so when I try to make a party on the mobile app it instantly kicks me out and I’m unable to join others do yall have any ideas on what could be causing this? c0d3ed0d-2ad2-45d7-9fc1-720e7f81aac4
  3. Can’t invited freinds to co op on fc24 ultimate team but can join there co op

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t invited freinds to co op on fc24 ultimate team but can join there co op: I have tried to invite a couple of my mates to play COOP on fc24,they are not receiving my invitations and can’t see them.but I can join there games and it works perfectly normal....
  4. Why can’t I join unofficial or official servers on ark ascended?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I join unofficial or official servers on ark ascended?: I have bought ark ascended on my Xbox and I have also bought a nitrado server, whenever I try to join any server on ark ascended the mods download fine but then my screen just stays on “joining...
  5. I can’t join a party with my roommate

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t join a party with my roommate: My roommate and I live in an apartment together and whenever we try to join a party it only lets one of us join and gives the other a network error. It doesn’t occur whenever we play game together...
  6. Can’t join friend on Battlefield 2042 and they can’t join me (Xbox series x)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join friend on Battlefield 2042 and they can’t join me (Xbox series x): My friend and I both have game pass core but we’re unable to join each other on battlefield 2042. It is saying we need to get game pass. We have tried signing out of our profile, restarting the...
  7. Why can’t Xbox players join a custom server in Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t Xbox players join a custom server in Minecraft?: I have an Xbox and the only servers I can join are the featured servers (Hive, CubeCraft, etc…). Bedrock on PC can add custom servers but for some reason console cannot. I have tried to find a...
  8. can’t connect to multiplayer games on farming simulator 22. When he gets to the join...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can’t connect to multiplayer games on farming simulator 22. When he gets to the join...: Help please. Can’t connect to multiplayer. Red exclamation mark inside red circle for every game. What is wrong?? TIA 94e487de-5328-4b23-b985-c1e83bd91752
  9. Terraria: can’t join friends or create multiplayer game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Terraria: can’t join friends or create multiplayer game: I can’t join friends or use multiplayer at all when it’s downloaded but I can join and do everything on cloud play. I cleared bay types made sure internet is fine so I’m sure it’s not that....
  10. I can’t join my friends multiplayer world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t join my friends multiplayer world: When loading into a multiplayer server that my friend is play the connecting to multiplayer world was taking a very long time to finish and soon if I wait for to long it says connection timed out...