Can't join Minecraft servers: (Unkown host)

Discus and support Can't join Minecraft servers: (Unkown host) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have played on one specific server called Minewind. And from nowhere I could'nt join the server anymore because of "unknownhost". I thought it was my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TweakyBurrito14, Feb 2, 2020.

1. Can't join Minecraft servers: (Unkown host)

I have played on one specific server called Minewind. And from nowhere I could'nt join the server anymore because of "unknownhost". I thought it was my DNS settings, but so far I have hard time fixing it. Please help!

:)

TweakyBurrito14, Feb 2, 2020
  2. picklejuicelord Win User

head to the minecraft forums, there are more minecraft "veterans" there
  3. Mythic Sandman Win User

4. ImAice Win User

Joining and hosting multiplayer minecraft servers

Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

Can you check your privacy settings please?

https://account.xbox.com/en-US/Settings

Make sure that under Privacy, Xbox One/ Windows 10 online safety, everything is set as ALLOW and EVERYONE.

Note: If you own a child account, make sure to change the settings using the parent account, okay?
  5. OSSR KrIx Win User

Seeds List (with description or pics) for new 1.8 updated Minecraft.

i am hosting a minecraft server add me on xbox xSUPERxSWAGGx

you should join also i know 2 seeds with strong hold intrance's above ground
  6. iTsFx Win User

Can't join/host multiplayer in Minecraft

Hello, I'm Felipe and I'm an independent Community Advisor, and I'll do my best to help you.

If you cannot add friends or join their world, follow these steps to fix the issue:

Both Java and Bedrock players can experience trouble adding people or joining their world due to their Microsoft account privacy settings.

You may be having trouble joining other people's world because of your NAT status (This depends on your network configuration, but it can be fixed)

Your friend may not have his world set as "Open to LAN" or if he is hosting the server on a PC, his ports are maybe closed which is why you can't join.

Your firewall might be preventing you from joining the world

For instructions on how to fix such issues, visit this official Minecraft article:

[BEDROCK] https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...

[JAVA] https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/36...
Thema:

1. Can't join Minecraft servers: (Unkown host) - Similar Threads - Can't join Minecraft

2. I can't join multiplayer in Minecraft on Switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't join multiplayer in Minecraft on Switch: I'm trying to play Minecraft with my friends on Switch, but I can't join multiplayer because it says my account is not set up for multiplayer. When I follow the links that it tells me to it says I...
  3. Why can't I join my personal minecraft worlds?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I join my personal minecraft worlds?: Whenever I go to join one of my personal worlds, the message: Disconnected due to an unexpected type of packet received which cannot be processed, pops up on my screen. I don't know why this is,...
  4. Why can't I join my ps4 friends in minecraft while I'm on nintendo?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I join my ps4 friends in minecraft while I'm on nintendo?: im on nintendo with a microsoft account and nintendo live. why cant i join my friends that play on a ps4, and dont have a microsoft account? I don't have realms, and neither do my friends on ps4....
  5. I can't join to the Minecraft beta

in XboX Insiders
    I can't join to the Minecraft beta: I just installed the xbox insider application to join the beta version of Minecraft but when i try to join to the beta, the option to join does not appear. It shows me other apps to join the beta....
  6. I can't join realms or create servers in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join realms or create servers in Minecraft: I don't know how to join realms or create servers in Minecraft, it is saying that my Microsoft account is not set up like that, and I have tried many ways to do this, please help me....
  7. I can't join my friends minecraft world but I can join public server's.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join my friends minecraft world but I can join public server's.: When I try to join my friends minecraft world it says connecting to multiplayer game and then after a few minutes it says connection timed out. Can't connect to world. I can join public servers...
  8. I can't join servers on my minecraft bedrock nintendo switch it says that i have to have a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join servers on my minecraft bedrock nintendo switch it says that i have to have a...: I need help what should I do ***moved from Windows / Other/Unknown / Gaming *** 99d5447c-5c13-47e5-97d3-1b6e8ecfe26e
  9. How do I fix it when my friend can't join my world on minecraft via Cross platform? Error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix it when my friend can't join my world on minecraft via Cross platform? Error...: I am on Windows Minecraft Bedrock, And my friend is on Switch Bedrock Minecraft. Whenever they try to join they are greeted with this error message. My friend Who is on playstation is able to join...
  10. I can't add friends or join them on Xbox Windows 10 Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't add friends or join them on Xbox Windows 10 Minecraft: I have been trying for a while now and i cannot add my friend, i had him added the other day and everything was perfectly normal, i could join him with no issues and i also add3ed him with no...