cant join minecraft realms on java, to not being able to open minecraft launcher, to not...

Discus and support cant join minecraft realms on java, to not being able to open minecraft launcher, to not... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So last week I decided to start a new realm in minecraft java after a long time of not playing with my friends, I load it up and run around for what... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MalikMalik5, Jul 2, 2022.

1. MalikMalik5
    MalikMalik5 Guest

cant join minecraft realms on java, to not being able to open minecraft launcher, to not...

So last week I decided to start a new realm in minecraft java after a long time of not playing with my friends, I load it up and run around for what seemed like 2 minutes? max. and then I get an error "connection reset" okay whatever this is a somewhat normal error I'll just rejoin I get this all the time when trying to join servers and sometimes I crash on servers, but no, I get it again, and again, and again, to the point where I cant even load in anymore. So whatever I keep trying everything and to no avail, nothing yet has worked. But this is where it gets a little weird. After my second night of trying and failing the launcher for minecraft doesnt open, so okay Ill just restart. Nope still doesnt work, okay ill try again and if not I'll go to sleep. It doesnt work I go to sleep whatever. And now to today, I decide to try again since its the day we're all supposed to start playing and I need to get it working in time, I spend about 30 minutes trying different random fixes since this issue is the most broad af error in the world of errors, so I try a few things and cause im lazy I hadnt even loaded up minecraft yet and so I go to load it up "installing updates" then nothing the launcher never opens, so whatever it still isnt working I try opening it nothing happens so I go to reinstall it, I uninstall minecraft and go start a youtube video in the backaround, come back and the icon is still there. Thats weird? so I try opening it and I dont get the usual "exe cannot be found \, try searching?" I just get nothing, no loading bar, nothing. so then I decide, whatever Ill try reinstalling, so Install the installer and try installing and I just get a 0x00000 error code with no info, so then im like alright maybe theres leftover files, so I deleted .minecraft "doesnt work" then I try going into C:/Progamfiles/WindowsApps where its kept but I need to change permissions from trusted installer to me, I click the wrong button a few times looking cause Windows 11 sucks, and I stumble apon this, which is basically my only lead, I open my current profiles permissions and get the error "access control empty is corrupt try deleting and creating a new one" so im figuring some files may be corrupt? the minecraft launcher files werent there and I have no clue what to do anymore, and ontop of that things are getting weirder, I remembered it can be installed via xbox and microsoft store now that minecraft has merged with microsoft accounts so I tried opening xbox and for some reason when I click sign in nothing happens, none of the sign in buttons work, and even worse, windows is asking me to sign in in settings but when I click sign in it brings me to windows hello for some reason and when I click continue it brings me to log into a microsoft account from a friend using my pc I dont have the info to and cant login to, and no option to use a different account, and finally, the last weird thing ive experienced in the past few hours of troubleshooting, along with xbox not working, microsoft store is just stuck on loading forever no matter any restarts or anything.

:)

MalikMalik5, Jul 2, 2022
  2. SamauriLion Win User

I can’t connect to MY realm

dabear64 has Minecraft Windows 10 and bought a realm (da bear clan) and who has Minecraft Java can not get into the realm. has been invited, yet I see no invitations to join. has tried the email link to the realm as well,
    but still can't link together or join or play in da bear clan realm. Please advise so we can enjoy our new minecraft realm.

Gloria Johnston
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

cant join minecraft realms on java, to not being able to open minecraft launcher, to not being able to load microsoft store or log into xbox app

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Malik

Wow, it seems you're experiencing a lot of different issues

First try checking if your windows system is up to date

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available (Install optional updates as well)

If everything is up to date.
    Could you try using SFC tool to repair possible system corruptions?

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

If the tools is not detecting system failures, I think would be better proceed with an in-place upgrade for your system :

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...
  4. Marrion_Y Win User

How to get Minecraft Java with Bedrock Edition

Hi Cavan Johnsen,

Welcome to Microsoft Xbox Community Forum. I understand that you are trying to get Minecraft Java with Bedrock Edition, and you have Minecraft Bedrock for PC, but you are unable to access the Java tab. I'll be happy to assist you with this.

Firstly, it's important to note that Minecraft Java and Minecraft Bedrock are two separate versions of the game. Minecraft Java is the original version of the game, while Minecraft Bedrock is the cross-platform version of the game that is available on multiple devices.

To get Minecraft Java with Bedrock Edition, you will need to purchase Minecraft Java separately. You can purchase Minecraft Java from the official Minecraft website. Once you have purchased Minecraft Java, you will be able to access the Bedrock Edition by logging into your Microsoft account and downloading the game from the Microsoft Store. However, if you have purchased Minecraft Bedrock Edition before June 6th, 2022, you are eligible to redeem a free copy of Minecraft Java Edition from the official website. Here are the steps to do so:

1. Go to Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC Standard Edition and log in with your Microsoft account.

2. Click on "Redeem a copy" and follow the instructions to claim your code.

3. Download the Minecraft Launcher for Windows from https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/download and install it on your PC.

4. Sign into the Launcher using your Microsoft account, and you will be able to run Java Edition.

If you are unable to access the Java tab on the Minecraft launcher, it could be due to a few reasons. One possible reason is that you may not have purchased Minecraft Java yet. Another possible reason is that you may not have logged into your Minecraft account on the launcher.

To log into your Minecraft account on the launcher, follow these steps:

1. Open the Minecraft launcher.

2. Click on the "Settings" button.

3. Click on the "Accounts" tab.

4. Enter your Minecraft account email and password.

5. Click on the "Save" button.

Once you have logged into your Minecraft account on the launcher, you should be able to access the Java tab and purchase Minecraft Java.

I hope this helps! If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask.

Kind regards,

Marrion
  5. Antonius Moerman Win User

Buying Minecraft Realm Extension Java edition with PayPal

Hi Ben,

Thank you for your help!
    I am indeed using Minecraft Java edition on the PC.

Logging in and out doesn't seem to be the problem. I think the marketplace is only accessible using the betrock/windows edition. I can go to the marketplace there and still purchase items through this method.

If I am logged into Minecraft Java edition and go to Minecraft Realms it will show me the option to renew a realm which takes me to minecraft.net (Profile>Wallet & Realms) where I normally renewed my realms for Java edition. For this, the payment option has been a problem. I remember being able to renew it using this method not too long ago.
  6. XBF Eladio M Win User

My friend can't link her microsoft acount to her mojang account because she's using a mac and we wanna play minecraft cross platform

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are seeking a way to play Minecraft with your buddy that is using an alternate platform.

Players on Minecraft Java Edition [PC, MAC] can't play with others using the Bedrock version of Minecraft [Windows 10, Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch]. This is as per design according to the

Minecraft website
    . There is no word of if this will change in the future.

At this time, you must both be using the same version of Minecraft in order to join your buddies Worlds.

I hope this was able to clear up any confusion this might have caused.
Thema:

1. cant join minecraft realms on java, to not being able to open minecraft launcher, to not... - Similar Threads - cant join minecraft

2. Why cant i join minecraft servers without a vpn

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant i join minecraft servers without a vpn: When i am at home, i recently switched to a new wifi, and for some reason when i try to join my friends SMP my game tells me to please sign into xbox to join the server. I currently play bedrock...
  3. I cant join my friend on bedrock Minecraft, he is on pc and im on xbox.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant join my friend on bedrock Minecraft, he is on pc and im on xbox.: we have been playing for days together and it just now started saying “unable to connect to world” I can join other players on xbox but not him on pc, he cant join me either. nothing changed. We...
  4. minecraft but when i tre to join minecraft say i cant connect to the server i please help...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft but when i tre to join minecraft say i cant connect to the server i please help...: Hi yesterday I was trying to play on zeqa.net on minecraft but when i tre to join minecraft say i cant 1bc7cb38-e280-4cec-bf3b-27a0653539c5
  5. WHY cant the SWITCH version of Minecraft see or join LAN servers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHY cant the SWITCH version of Minecraft see or join LAN servers?: So, ALL other versions can see and join LAN servers. PC, Windows, Xbox, PS4, they can all see and join my LAN server. WHY cant the Switch version see or join it? ALL are running the latest...
  6. I cant join minecraft realms and changing my privacy settings wont work please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant join minecraft realms and changing my privacy settings wont work please help: I got the error code that I couldn't join mincraft realms because my Microsoft account wasn't set up right and that I need to make sure that I am allowed to join clubs and play multiplayer which I...
  7. Why cant i join a friends minecraft world?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i join a friends minecraft world?: Everytime i try to join, i always get the same message, no matter what i do or how many “fixes” i try. its always Server connection has timed out, unable to connect to world. How do i fix this?...
  8. I get this error trying to join multiplayer on Minecraft “ You cant play multiplayer due to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I get this error trying to join multiplayer on Minecraft “ You cant play multiplayer due to...: All settings are correct, how do I fix this error? f0ba1eed-20d8-4c0a-99a4-30b135fddfe8
  9. I cant join my friends Minecraft realm on bedrock edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant join my friends Minecraft realm on bedrock edition.: I cant join my friends minecraft realm on bedrock edition. Im on PC(laptop) I have already set my privacy settings to allow and reset my laptop and still cannot join his realm. I am the organizer...
  10. Minecraft, it wont let me join a friends world and she cant join mine, and its NOT A NAT...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft, it wont let me join a friends world and she cant join mine, and its NOT A NAT...: I have xbox live pass, as does my friend. We are friends with eachother, but we have tried different consols and we cant enter eachothers minecraft worlds. And it is NOT A NAT ISSUE both of ours...