Can't join/host multiplayer games with certain friends

Discus and support Can't join/host multiplayer games with certain friends in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Can't join/host multiplayer games with certain friends So one of my friends and I cannot join multiplayer lobbies together, doesn't matter which games... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by BruceJender6301, Apr 29, 2018.

1. Can't join/host multiplayer games with certain friends

So one of my friends and I cannot join multiplayer lobbies together, doesn't matter which games we try to play either, we cannot get into each other's lobbies.

However, we can join a party and talk to each other, and we can connect with our other friends (mutual and otherwise) and get into their lobbies, but she and I cannot get into the same lobby.

Any ideas?

:)

BruceJender6301, Apr 29, 2018
  2. Can't join certain friends' Xbox Live Parties and games.

This problem has annoyed me ever since I got my Xbox. My NAT type and my friends' NAT type is open and I can't join certain friends' parties or games. The only way to join them is if someone I can join is the host of the game/party. The only game that I'm
    aware of that I can join those certain friends is GTA V, but other than that, I can't join them. Also, I could join some of those friends before but now I can't.

AwesomeTaco14, Apr 29, 2018
  3. Can't access multiplayer

If you can't hear your friends in an Xbox Live party or you can't join or host a multiplayer game using Xbox Live on Windows 10, follow the solutions provided on this

link

Thank you.

Catherine Cus., Apr 29, 2018
  4. Catherine Cus. Win User

Can't access multiplayer

If you can't hear your friends in an Xbox Live party or you can't join or host a multiplayer game using Xbox Live on Windows 10, follow the solutions provided on this

link

Thank you.
  5. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User
  6. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

Xbox Live Party Chat Issues - Disconnecting

7. OneTeamOneGoal Win User

Cannot join multiplayer games

Yes, I am able to log on and talk with friends. I can even join multiplayer games when they host.
  8. XBF Leo G Win User

Não consigo jogar com meu amigo -[Translation - I can't play with my friend]

Thema:

1. Can't join/host multiplayer games with certain friends - Similar Threads - Can't join host

2. Why can't i join or host a terraria server?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i join or host a terraria server?: Hi I bought terraria one month ago to play it with my friends. However i needed game pass ultimate, so i bought it to play multiplayer. When i want to play multiplayer i can't join a server, when...
  3. Why can't I join or host servers? P2P/SIG: no_session(3)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I join or host servers? P2P/SIG: no_session(3): I was playing Minecraft Education Edition on my school account and I could play with no disruptions or problems but suddenly out of nowhere, I couldn't host a server or join other player's...
  4. Game pass ultimate on PC, can't join online games or host

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass ultimate on PC, can't join online games or host: I have Xbox game pass ultimate for PC, the games I had downloaded are working fine but the only issue is I can't join my friends online or host any game. I have checked my NAT and it says moderate...
  5. Can't join/host multiplayer in Minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't join/host multiplayer in Minecraft: I can join and host all multiplayer games EXCEPT for Minecraft even though my settings say I can join/host multiplayer games. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Minecraft, unplugged my Xbox and...
  6. I can't host or join an online game with a specific friend on my friends list and I am not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't host or join an online game with a specific friend on my friends list and I am not...: We have tried playing against each other on Fifa multiple times for the past week and whenever either of us joins each other it lags us out of the session and says the other friend disconnected....
  7. Can't join parties and host games. Have tried every solution online that I can find....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't join parties and host games. Have tried every solution online that I can find....: Hi there. My husband and I play games at the same time (mainly Destiny at the moment) and one day last week, I was playing on his xbox (but it's also my home xbox too) it prompted me to play...
  8. Can't connect to online games, nor join/host any Voice Chats. [PC and Xbox]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to online games, nor join/host any Voice Chats. [PC and Xbox]: I was wanting to play with a buddy of mine, but I can't get in the game whilst he can, I checked online and saw others having similar issues, but I can't join my buddy's party neither on my xbox...
  9. Can't join Minecraft servers: (Unkown host)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't join Minecraft servers: (Unkown host): I have played on one specific server called Minewind. And from nowhere I could'nt join the server anymore because of "unknownhost". I thought it was my DNS settings, but so far I have hard time...
  10. Can't join/host multiplayer for new Stardew Co-op update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't join/host multiplayer for new Stardew Co-op update: Hi, I was able to host and play the new Stardew Valley co-op for about 6 hours approximately 3 days ago. All of a sudden my friend gets kicked from the game and has been unable to connect to my...