Can't join/host multiplayer for new Stardew Co-op update

Discus and support Can't join/host multiplayer for new Stardew Co-op update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I was able to host and play the new Stardew Valley co-op for about 6 hours approximately 3 days ago. All of a sudden my friend gets kicked from the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Apierce9, Dec 11, 2019.

1. Apierce9
    Apierce9 Guest

Hi, I was able to host and play the new Stardew Valley co-op for about 6 hours approximately 3 days ago. All of a sudden my friend gets kicked from the game and has been unable to connect to my game ever since. I have tried letting him host and join his
    game but it still does not work. We have restarted our consoles/internet and tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Nothing has worked so far, i've sent an email to Stardew Valley's customer support a few days ago but no response. Can anyone help me
    out or dealing with the same thing?

:)

Apierce9, Dec 11, 2019
  2. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Hi,

i see on the stardew valley forum that this issue is usually related to the beta version of the game try clear the mac adress to see if that helps
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello all,

As this is an old thread, I will be locking this one. Updates, games and everything changes often so would be best to create a new thread. Once a new thread is created we will be happy to assist you in any issues or questions you might have.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. taidara Win User

Im having the same problem, I just recently bought the game on xbox and can’t connect to my friend at all, it doesn’t matter who hosts it. I have restarted my console and internet and nothing have helped. Im not sure what Devil girl meant by mac
    address so if someone could clarify that’d be appreciated.
    If you haven't already, please go ahead and start a new forum post, with a detailed description of your situation.
  5. ItsKinJ Win User

Im having the same problem, I just recently bought the game on xbox and can’t connect to my friend at all, it doesn’t matter who hosts it. I have restarted my console and internet and nothing have helped. Im not sure what Devil girl meant by mac address
    so if someone could clarify that’d be appreciated.
  6. Jasmin Rice Win User

Achievement Help: Obsessed

I forgot to mention that the above example is only an issue if you're joining a co-op game where you are not the host. If you are the host in the co-op game, then it shouldn't matter.
Thema:

1. Can't join/host multiplayer for new Stardew Co-op update - Similar Threads - Can't join host

2. Why can't i join or host a terraria server?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i join or host a terraria server?: Hi I bought terraria one month ago to play it with my friends. However i needed game pass ultimate, so i bought it to play multiplayer. When i want to play multiplayer i can't join a server, when...
  3. Why can't I join or host servers? P2P/SIG: no_session(3)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I join or host servers? P2P/SIG: no_session(3): I was playing Minecraft Education Edition on my school account and I could play with no disruptions or problems but suddenly out of nowhere, I couldn't host a server or join other player's...
  4. Game pass ultimate on PC, can't join online games or host

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass ultimate on PC, can't join online games or host: I have Xbox game pass ultimate for PC, the games I had downloaded are working fine but the only issue is I can't join my friends online or host any game. I have checked my NAT and it says moderate...
  5. Can't join/host multiplayer in Minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't join/host multiplayer in Minecraft: I can join and host all multiplayer games EXCEPT for Minecraft even though my settings say I can join/host multiplayer games. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Minecraft, unplugged my Xbox and...
  6. I can't host or join an online game with a specific friend on my friends list and I am not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't host or join an online game with a specific friend on my friends list and I am not...: We have tried playing against each other on Fifa multiple times for the past week and whenever either of us joins each other it lags us out of the session and says the other friend disconnected....
  7. Can't join parties and host games. Have tried every solution online that I can find....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't join parties and host games. Have tried every solution online that I can find....: Hi there. My husband and I play games at the same time (mainly Destiny at the moment) and one day last week, I was playing on his xbox (but it's also my home xbox too) it prompted me to play...
  8. Can't connect to online games, nor join/host any Voice Chats. [PC and Xbox]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to online games, nor join/host any Voice Chats. [PC and Xbox]: I was wanting to play with a buddy of mine, but I can't get in the game whilst he can, I checked online and saw others having similar issues, but I can't join my buddy's party neither on my xbox...
  9. Can't join Minecraft servers: (Unkown host)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't join Minecraft servers: (Unkown host): I have played on one specific server called Minewind. And from nowhere I could'nt join the server anymore because of "unknownhost". I thought it was my DNS settings, but so far I have hard time...
  10. Can't join/host multiplayer games with certain friends

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Can't join/host multiplayer games with certain friends: Can't join/host multiplayer games with certain friends So one of my friends and I cannot join multiplayer lobbies together, doesn't matter which games we try to play either, we cannot get into...