Can't join friends invites that own GTA 5 even though we all tryna play online

Discus and support Can't join friends invites that own GTA 5 even though we all tryna play online in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I own GTA Online and the story dlc thingy for the game as well but can't join friends who are playing online on the full GTA 5 (I believe rockstar... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Damian Elswick, May 11, 2023.

1. Can't join friends invites that own GTA 5 even though we all tryna play online

I own GTA Online and the story dlc thingy for the game as well but can't join friends who are playing online on the full GTA 5 (I believe rockstar could've made it separate to force them to buy GTA v even though they/customers own online and should be able to play the game they bought but can't which I feel is cheating the market in some kinda way just so they can make more money) or it could be on Microsofts side either way I can't play the entire game I paid for this should either be fixed/swapped to GTA v version or refunded and removed from Microsoft store

:)

Damian Elswick, May 11, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Do you and your brother lives in the same house?

May I know if a similar issue appears when you try to play other games?

And what you tried so far to fix the problem?
  3. WattyNuela Win User

Hi Damian, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you

I'm sorry to hear you're not able to play GTA online with your friends, let's try to find out what's going on

Before that tell me, may I know if you have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription in your account?

You can always check your subscriptions here

https://account.microsoft.com/services

Also, may I know if a similar issue appears when you try to play other games?

And what you tried so far to fix the problem?
  4. Damian Elswick Win User

I'm game sharing ultimate w my brother
  5. Jseef224 Win User

Friend interaction problems GTA 5

I am still having problems with being able to join and invite friends on GTA Online. It still forces you to try to buy it even though you already own it.
  6. AaronPacheco Win User

Multiplayer in GTA 5

I only own Gta. If I am playing online on my own it works. Once I join a mission/map/session with a friend. Kicks me out aftrr 5-10 mins of playing
Thema:

1. Can't join friends invites that own GTA 5 even though we all tryna play online - Similar Threads - Can't join friends

2. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  3. How come I can't join my boys games like on roblox I can join other friends but not my kids...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How come I can't join my boys games like on roblox I can join other friends but not my kids...: How come I can't join my boys games like on roblox I can join other friends but not my kids and it was working a week ago eb69ba5e-fad3-437a-85f3-2f9d22a10e0c
  4. My daughter can't create or join group chats with her friends on the Xbox App.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My daughter can't create or join group chats with her friends on the Xbox App.: Hello, My daughter has started using her own Xbox profile (rather than mine) and she wants to join some of group chats she was part of on my account. However she can't. I've been through all the...
  5. Why can't I join my ps4 friends in minecraft while I'm on nintendo?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I join my ps4 friends in minecraft while I'm on nintendo?: im on nintendo with a microsoft account and nintendo live. why cant i join my friends that play on a ps4, and dont have a microsoft account? I don't have realms, and neither do my friends on ps4....
  6. I can't join my friends minecraft world but I can join public server's.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join my friends minecraft world but I can join public server's.: When I try to join my friends minecraft world it says connecting to multiplayer game and then after a few minutes it says connection timed out. Can't connect to world. I can join public servers...
  7. I can't joined the world of my friends

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't joined the world of my friends: Hello my name is Oscar Daporta and I have a problem of connexion I can't joined the world of my friends and my friends can't joined my world When I trie to go in the world of my friends, it's talk...
  8. How do I fix it when my friend can't join my world on minecraft via Cross platform? Error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix it when my friend can't join my world on minecraft via Cross platform? Error...: I am on Windows Minecraft Bedrock, And my friend is on Switch Bedrock Minecraft. Whenever they try to join they are greeted with this error message. My friend Who is on playstation is able to join...
  9. I can't join friends games on AOE 3 but they are able to join me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join friends games on AOE 3 but they are able to join me?: On age of empires 3 definitive edition I can not join friends game for ranked battle but they can join mine 83b38065-677d-4fff-b804-a9bc35ad5f67
  10. I can't add friends or join them on Xbox Windows 10 Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't add friends or join them on Xbox Windows 10 Minecraft: I have been trying for a while now and i cannot add my friend, i had him added the other day and everything was perfectly normal, i could join him with no issues and i also add3ed him with no...