Can't join bedrock multiplayer crossplay (PC to Xbox) world remotely, even after we played...

Discus and support Can't join bedrock multiplayer crossplay (PC to Xbox) world remotely, even after we played... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; My friends came over the other day, and we played on a bedrock Minecraft server together. Now, we're trying to play together remotely, and it won't let... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Thatcher Mathews, Feb 23, 2023.

1. Can't join bedrock multiplayer crossplay (PC to Xbox) world remotely, even after we played...

My friends came over the other day, and we played on a bedrock Minecraft server together. Now, we're trying to play together remotely, and it won't let me join their multiplayer world. I'm confused?

:)

Thatcher Mathews, Feb 23, 2023
  2. Ben4724 Win User

Can't join bedrock multiplayer crossplay (PC to Xbox) world remotely, even after we played together before.

Hi! My name is Ben an Independent advisor and hope you are doing well.

About this issue you are experiencing, is it happening only when joining to his World or via other world/multiplayer room as well?

Because there is a possibility that it is due to the settings of your account only if you cannot join other world as well, or might be due to his settings. I would suggest to check your account first via https://account.xbox.com/en-gb/Settings/Home

Then go to the "Privacy & online safety" settings, on the page under Xbox one and other devices you will find there option to join multiplayer. Make sure it is allowed in order to join his world as this is one factor that would prevent you from joining.

If all else are good on your settings and you can join other person's world, please try to ask your friend next to check the same settings to see if it is allowed on his end.

Looking forward to your response and I hope this information helps somehow.

Kind regards,

Ben
  3. CarloCo1 Win User

Minecraft Bedrock 1.17.11 cannot connect to world error

Yes. All settings are checked. Xbox settings are also allowed. NAT is good. We even tried creating a new account both me and my friend. Still the error happens. We can join free servers in bedrock but we cannot join multiplayer world created by any one of us.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft cross play from PS4 to Xbox one

If you have the Bedrock version for PS4 then you would be able to play crossplay between Windows 10, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and mobile.

Do note that PS4 does not have the ability to access Realms or Servers at the moment. You can only join friends on a world.
  5. ZRRTL TERRY Win User

Unable to join world ( minecraft )

I cannot join my friend's world ( he is ps4 and im xbox ). We are both NAT type open and i've tried everything to join, it keeps saying unable to connect to world and i desperately need to play. Thanks, I appreciate any help
    Xbox and ps4 are not crossplay at the moment for minecraft. Pc is on the other hand. Hope I helped :)
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: I can't join my friend's game

Good day

As WPAK said you need to be on the same version to play together.

Also is your friend playing on the xbox one edition or the bedrock version?

That will also be a factor to not be able to join each other. As only the bedrock edition is crossplay between Windows 10, xbox one, PE and now Nintendo Switch.
Thema:

Can't join bedrock multiplayer crossplay (PC to Xbox) world remotely, even after we played...

1. Can't join bedrock multiplayer crossplay (PC to Xbox) world remotely, even after we played... - Similar Threads - Can't join bedrock

2. I can't join servers on my minecraft bedrock nintendo switch it says that i have to have a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join servers on my minecraft bedrock nintendo switch it says that i have to have a...: I need help what should I do ***moved from Windows / Other/Unknown / Gaming *** 99d5447c-5c13-47e5-97d3-1b6e8ecfe26e
  3. My acc isn't able to join my friends on bedrock my acc name is Shavertrends and I can't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My acc isn't able to join my friends on bedrock my acc name is Shavertrends and I can't...: I was wondering if u could fix this dfe53d7a-b74e-4d14-9fd8-f79cc5abd103
  4. why can't my siblings join me on my pc lan world on bedrock?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can't my siblings join me on my pc lan world on bedrock?: I just found out that my siblings (who play on both xbox one and samsung tablet) cannot see my lan world in the friends tab. I want to know why and how to fix it. I think it might have something...
  5. Minecraft Bedrock I can't join a friend and he can't join me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock I can't join a friend and he can't join me: Hello there, So my friend wanted to join my words but the only thing that is for him is Connecting to Multiplayer game, and it loads so long that finally it says time out or unable to connect to...
  6. Why I can't join any server on Minecraft Bedrock on XBOX ONE

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why I can't join any server on Minecraft Bedrock on XBOX ONE: Like the title says, it is impossible for me to join any friend's server. The error message is : Unable to connect to world. This is very annoying. Anyone have the same problem? Or , do you know...
  7. I can't join my friends in Minecraft Bedrock, any solutions?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't join my friends in Minecraft Bedrock, any solutions?: A few days ago I tried joining my friends in Minecraft Bedrock, it says unable to connect to world and also, I tried logging in and out multiple times and install and uninstalling, none of this...
  8. Why I can't join any server on Minecraft Bedrock on XBOX ONE

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why I can't join any server on Minecraft Bedrock on XBOX ONE: Like the title says, it is impossible for me to join any friend's server. The error message is : Unable to connect to world. This is very annoying. Anyone have the same problem? Or , do you know...
  9. I can't join my friend's Minecraft Bedrock world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join my friend's Minecraft Bedrock world: I was chilling with my friends on a Minecraft world, and yesterday one of them kicked me as a joke, but for some reason it didn't work. Today, when I tried to join it, it says "I wasn't invited to...
  10. Can't join friends in minecraft bedrock edition on xbox one and they can't join me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't join friends in minecraft bedrock edition on xbox one and they can't join me: For over a year my friends and I have struggled to play together in minecraft, sometimes it would work and sometimes it wouldn't, but for the past week we have been unable to play with each other....