Can't join anyone or create LFG post. "This post is no longer available."

Discus and support Can't join anyone or create LFG post. "This post is no longer available." in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; In xbox overlay LFG can't join anyone or make a post. Every person im trying to join is still looking for group members, still it says: "This post is... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by JoNaZz5200, Jan 26, 2022.

1. JoNaZz5200
    JoNaZz5200 Guest

In xbox overlay LFG can't join anyone or make a post. Every person im trying to join is still looking for group members, still it says: "This post is no longer available.". I tried everything that could possibly help me with help of post with the same problem on other sites. I've already removed my account from windows, restarted the xbox app, reinstalled the xbox app, looked in my personal profile on privacy security if im allowed to be invited for anyone. NOTHING helped. For some unknown reason on my brothers account on the same PC it works with no problems. If anyone got some ideas please let me know below. Thanks for your time. Can't join anyone or create LFG post. "This post is no longer available." :)

:)

JoNaZz5200, Jan 26, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello JoNaZz5200, you've checked if you've received any restrictions on your account on the Enforcement website, sometimes this can happen and affect group publishing.

3. Jesse E' Win User

My account can't join or create LFG posts

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Sign in with your account at Xbox.com, then click your profile icon in the top right of the page.

- From the dropdown click the three dots and then Xbox Settings.

-That will take you to a page that has your Privacy & Online Safety Settings, from there you can toggle everything to 'Allow'.
  4. XBF Mohammed C Win User

LFG posts not loading and can't create LFG post "Something went wrong"

This might have to do with NAT type issues!

You may want to check the NAT type on the Xbox Network tab of the Gaming section in the Windows Settings and find out how to troubleshoot it below:

1. Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon in the lower-left corner of the main screen.
    2. Select Settings > Gaming, and then select Xbox Networking.
    3. Under Xbox Live Multiplayer, check the NAT type.
    If the NAT type is not open, you will need to open some ports with your internet provider.

These ports must be open: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500 (UDP).

If the issue persists, you might want to report the problem so it gets looked into: Provide feedback as an Xbox Insider | Xbox Support
  5. Francia J. Win User

I can't create or interest in lfg posts

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Please perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
  6. MajorD7922 Win User

Can't post in LFG

K I'll try it thank you for helping
Thema:

1. Can't join anyone or create LFG post. "This post is no longer available." - Similar Threads - Can't join anyone

2. When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...: When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to my friends. Then it removes me and says party chat disconnected. What can I do?...
  3. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  4. I can't join multiplayer in Minecraft on Switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't join multiplayer in Minecraft on Switch: I'm trying to play Minecraft with my friends on Switch, but I can't join multiplayer because it says my account is not set up for multiplayer. When I follow the links that it tells me to it says I...
  5. My freinds can't join my world I can join there worlds but they can't join my worlds.My...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My freinds can't join my world I can join there worlds but they can't join my worlds.My...: I can join there worlds but they can't join my worlds.My freinds play on PE(pocket edtion) and i play on ps4. 0216b7ec-6d18-41df-8bbe-922dc296471c
  6. I can't see posts on a club and I'm already joined but when I see a notification from the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't see posts on a club and I'm already joined but when I see a notification from the...: I can't see posts on a club and I'm already joined but when I see a notification from the club it says the post had been deleted and when I go to club it only shows a report option it has been...
  7. Can't Join Xbox Parties on windows 10

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't Join Xbox Parties on windows 10: Can't Join Xbox Parties on windows 10. The issue sometimes only happens to certain parties as well. I can create and invite friends to a party, but joining theirs is rarely available. I've tried...
  8. I can't join or start a coop session, any game Series X.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join or start a coop session, any game Series X.: Whenever somebody invites me, all I see is "Ask to Join". When I attempt to start a coop session, I can see players online, but no means to send an invite. Network status is Open, Multiplayer is...
  9. I can't join my freinds dedicated server on Ark survival evolved because it loads my own...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join my freinds dedicated server on Ark survival evolved because it loads my own...: I've deleted all save data in game but when i use the Xbox app to join my friend's dedicated server on his xbox it loads up a server i played a couple of years ago. I have a character i'm playing...
  10. Can only join a party if I start it, but can't join anyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can only join a party if I start it, but can't join anyone elses: When I'm invited to a party, I get stuck on 'connecting' then removed from the party, however if I start the party myself and invite the others it works. Any ideas why this might be? I've tried...