Can't join an Event if you don't start it right after event launch time.

Discus and support Can't join an Event if you don't start it right after event launch time. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If you are already logged in and waiting for the event to begin, you can't join the event. I was logged in to Solitaire Collection this morning but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by motyed, Dec 26, 2016.

1. motyed
    motyed Guest

If you are already logged in and waiting for the event to begin, you can't join the event. I was logged in to Solitaire Collection this morning but missed clicking on the Event until 4 minutes after the start. Got the message next event starts in23 hours
    and 56 minutes. If an event lasts all day, you shouldn't have to log in before it starts to participate!

:)

motyed, Dec 26, 2016
  2. Caelan63
    Caelan63 Guest
    Cant Access Private Forums

I've been waiting almost 2 weeks....

Joined. Didn't get the update. And I can't seem to find a "what to do" in that event.

Don't get the update, can't join the forums right?

Caelan63, Dec 26, 2016
  3. WIZZYFOX
    WIZZYFOX Guest
    FIFA 12 Event on Absolute Gaming tonight...Friday 14th Sept

AbsoluteGaming.co.uk presents....

Friday 28th September 2012...

TFI Friday Cup...

Come and join our friendly community, promoting fair play, for the first FIFA 13 event on Absolute Gaming.

Sign up is 7.30pm-8.45pm, we start at 9pm prompt. Played to a finish tonight.

We look forward to welcoming you.

Also...

Saturday 29th September 2012...

FIFA 13 Launch Special Event....join our site to find out more...

Join us for free AbsoluteGaming.co.uk

WIZZYFOX, Dec 26, 2016
  4. Caelan63 Win User

Cant Access Private Forums

I've been waiting almost 2 weeks....

Joined. Didn't get the update. And I can't seem to find a "what to do" in that event.

Don't get the update, can't join the forums right?
  5. xSIMPLE SIMONx Win User

Golden Lancer And Hammerburst

there was talk that the actual Gears 3 Launch Event hasn't started yet (check on main menu in events calender).
  6. oscillo hero Win User

Friends down!!

right when the moon event opens in destiny beta. cant join friends cant party up. event is now over, thanks alot microsoft.
  7. WIZZYFOX Win User

FIFA 12 Event on Absolute Gaming tonight...Friday 14th Sept

AbsoluteGaming.co.uk presents....

Friday 28th September 2012...

TFI Friday Cup...

Come and join our friendly community, promoting fair play, for the first FIFA 13 event on Absolute Gaming.

Sign up is 7.30pm-8.45pm, we start at 9pm prompt. Played to a finish tonight.

We look forward to welcoming you.

Also...

Saturday 29th September 2012...

FIFA 13 Launch Special Event....join our site to find out more...

Join us for free AbsoluteGaming.co.uk
  8. Misses Quinzel Win User

Arris: My world tour won't load ,I hope you will extend the hours for the event

Hey, Ten!

I'm unsure what game you are talking about. Because the Solitaire Collection just launched Events, it could be that you are playing that, however Bingo also has World items.

For Solitaire, every day is a new Event for this first week, and you will be able to participate in others. Because of these being timed, there is no way that the Events can be extended.

Are you able to post back with what game you are trying to play? We can start from there for our troubleshooting. Thanks!
Thema:

1. Can't join an Event if you don't start it right after event launch time. - Similar Threads - Can't join Event

2. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  3. I can't join multiplayer in Minecraft on Switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't join multiplayer in Minecraft on Switch: I'm trying to play Minecraft with my friends on Switch, but I can't join multiplayer because it says my account is not set up for multiplayer. When I follow the links that it tells me to it says I...
  4. My freinds can't join my world I can join there worlds but they can't join my worlds.My...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My freinds can't join my world I can join there worlds but they can't join my worlds.My...: I can join there worlds but they can't join my worlds.My freinds play on PE(pocket edtion) and i play on ps4. 0216b7ec-6d18-41df-8bbe-922dc296471c
  5. I can't see posts on a club and I'm already joined but when I see a notification from the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't see posts on a club and I'm already joined but when I see a notification from the...: I can't see posts on a club and I'm already joined but when I see a notification from the club it says the post had been deleted and when I go to club it only shows a report option it has been...
  6. Can't Join Xbox Parties on windows 10

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't Join Xbox Parties on windows 10: Can't Join Xbox Parties on windows 10. The issue sometimes only happens to certain parties as well. I can create and invite friends to a party, but joining theirs is rarely available. I've tried...
  7. I can't join or start a coop session, any game Series X.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join or start a coop session, any game Series X.: Whenever somebody invites me, all I see is "Ask to Join". When I attempt to start a coop session, I can see players online, but no means to send an invite. Network status is Open, Multiplayer is...
  8. I can't join my freinds dedicated server on Ark survival evolved because it loads my own...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join my freinds dedicated server on Ark survival evolved because it loads my own...: I've deleted all save data in game but when i use the Xbox app to join my friend's dedicated server on his xbox it loads up a server i played a couple of years ago. I have a character i'm playing...
  9. I can't join any Discord server calls on my Xbox series X, it suddenly stopped working. How...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't join any Discord server calls on my Xbox series X, it suddenly stopped working. How...: I have seen forum posts regarding this bug and it has still not been resolved since about April. After I try and join a voice channel using Discord on my Xbox from any server, it loads for a while...
  10. Why can't I join a xbox party?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I join a xbox party?: Whenever I try to join one It is greyed out and won't let me join, but I can make one. I tried going through my social settings and everything is correct, so just looking for any advice....