Can't join Ambassadors Program, help!

Discus and support Can't join Ambassadors Program, help! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have spoke to a few representatives and they told me to come here. I can't sign up for the ambassadors program. They looked up my account in the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DevilAssassin49, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Can't join Ambassadors Program, help!

I have spoke to a few representatives and they told me to come here. I can't sign up for the ambassadors program. They looked up my account in the enforcement page, and I have no records there. I have never signed up before so I don't know why I can't.
    They haven't seen this issue before, Please help! Can't join Ambassadors Program, help! :)

:)

DevilAssassin49, Aug 19, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

You'll want to send an email to L: xboxambs@microsoft.com in order to contact Ambassador staff so they can look into it for you. You may also want to double check http://enforcement.xbox.com yourself
    to make sure you haven't had any enforcement actions in the past year.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

I need help.

Yeah.It's the preview program that you can't have any enforcement actions on your account for a year in order to join.

You can't have any enforcement actions at all to join the ambassador program.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

I have been banned from the xbox ambassadors program for one year what should i do?

If you are kicked out of the ambassador program then it's permanent,you can't join again.
  5. gds1972 Win User

Question about xbox ambassador program

Hi

Unfortunately I can't see you being allowed to join the Ambassador program.
  6. ngocphi Win User

24 Hour ban from early a year ago stopping me from changing my gamer pic!

it doesn't except for joining the insiders program or the ambassadors progtam

Insiders you just wait a full year before you can join or you can't join the ambassadors program as you need to have a clean record

Custom gamer picture is in the public release you don't need to be in the program

Unless you had more recent infractions
Thema:

1. Can't join Ambassadors Program, help! - Similar Threads - Can't join Ambassadors

2. can't join the xbox ambassadors discord

in XBoX on Windows
    can't join the xbox ambassadors discord: G'day, as the title says I am having trouble joining the Ambassadors discord server, I had managed to join before and was having trouble verifying, I was told to leave and rejoin to try again and...
  3. Xbox Live Ambassador Program Bug - Can't join

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Ambassador Program Bug - Can't join: Hey there, Recently, I've hit the amount if 1,500+ gamerscore and wanted to join the Xbox Live Ambassador program, but when I try to do that it tells me that I am not qualified to be in the Xbox...
  4. Can't Apply to be an Ambassador "You must have a Gold account to join this ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Apply to be an Ambassador "You must have a Gold account to join this ...: Hi there, Even though I currently have an Xbox Live Gold account, it seems persistent in the fact that I don't. Anyone have a solution? 657353bb-4373-439d-b00c-d67a6d74f65c
  5. Can't Join Ambassador program.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Join Ambassador program.: Every time I go to the ambassador website my gamertag/account never shows in the top right and when I go to apply it always pops up "there was an error checking your account, please check back in...
  6. I can't join the ambassador programm and I meet all the requirements

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't join the ambassador programm and I meet all the requirements: Hi, I can't join the ambassador programm and I meet all the requirements. I need help Thanks a3ea8de7-4642-442c-9c80-ea3a71d27cce
  7. Can't Join Ambassador Program?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Join Ambassador Program?: Hello, My gamerscore is over 1500? Why won't it work? I tried. Logging out and back in Clearing browser cache using a diferent device using a different internet connection Redownloaded my...
  8. Can't Join Ambassador Program?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Join Ambassador Program?: Hello, My gamerscore is over 1500? Why won't it work? I tried. Logging out and back in Clearing browser cache using a diferent device using a different internet connection Redownloaded my...
  9. I can't join ambassador

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't join ambassador: It said I need to have 1.5k gamscore or more....i have 1500 game score, but it still wont let me join. 9c0e1b0a-438f-4069-be85-c56ec9e20220
  10. Can't join Ambassador Program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't join Ambassador Program: I have been trying since October to join, I have more than 1500 gamerscore but it still won't allow me. Is there a reason why it is preventing to sign up ? 46c2083d-ee1f-4975-858f-89abb7a95159

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant join ambassadors program xbox