can't join a online party or play online games

Discus and support can't join a online party or play online games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just received the xbox one and transferred over from the 360 and now I can't play online or join an online party 622a09ae-9840-49c9-9b13-545746481e8d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by x253silentninja, Dec 28, 2015.

1. can't join a online party or play online games

I just received the xbox one and transferred over from the 360 and now I can't play online or join an online party

:)

x253silentninja, Dec 28, 2015
  2. XxTh3 NerdxX
    XxTh3 NerdxX Guest
    Xbox party?

My Xbox one parties are not working. I can't start a party or join a party, but I'm able to play games online. What is going on? I also can't get party invites and I have no restrictions on.

XxTh3 NerdxX, Dec 28, 2015
  3. I can't play online

I enter a 2 day code and it let me use it and now it says I can't join a party or play online

Spicy Kangaroo, Dec 28, 2015
  4. can't join a online party or play online games

Hello there Try these Steps.

redownloading your account to your xbox one.

Clearing of the system cache.

Restarting or reboot of Xbox one

And the most important thing if all else fail try troubleshooting with xbox support.

Hope this helps I new to this myself.

LORD AlMIGHTY6, Dec 28, 2015
  5. PoffDaddy87 Win User

XBOX LIVE having problems.

I know they are working on it but I can't join friends parties. I can see them online but they can't see me. I have checked my settings and everything is as it should be. I can play online games and create a party of my own but can't join friends. Not
    sure if issues are the same.
  6. KillerJoker879 Win User

My Home Gold seems to not be working properly

i can't play online and I can't join parties I was able to do that without gold and now I can't
  7. Keileon Win User

Xbox 360 Live Disconnect

I'm also having the same problem currently. My downloaded games aren't playing online, and I can't start or join a party... very frustrating!
  8. Jimmyworley1 Win User

Help I am on a Xbox One and I can join a party but I can't play online I don't know why it's not letting me play online I have an Xbox live gold membership

I have Xbox game pass it'll let me join party chat but I can't play online it expires April 8th 2022
  9. SandAxis2755522 Win User

Why?

also I am allowed online but not allowed to play games online or join party's and send messages
Thema:

can't join a online party or play online games

1. can't join a online party or play online games - Similar Threads - can't join online

2. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  3. I can't join my friends world on mc from pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't join my friends world on mc from pc: I can't join my friends world on minecraft bedrock. It says they aren't online right now and on the xbox app the join game and join party buttons are grayed out. All the settings are on for me to...
  4. Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?: I bought the digital version of black ops 2 and I can't join my friends online game sessions for black ops 2 zombies. I've read countless post with people with the same exact issue and no one can...
  5. Can't join server.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't join server.: I can't join any servers or use realms. (Error 500) I am on Mac M1 and really want this fixed. f0e79959-8f29-479c-bd0b-10df1849f68e
  6. Minecraft beta can't join cossplatform in to Minecraft preview

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft beta can't join cossplatform in to Minecraft preview: Hi.I have problem.minecraft beta can't join my friend in minecraft preview.I added him as a friend and he added me back and saw that he was online playing mincraft preview but couldn't enter his...
  7. When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...: When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to my friends. Then it removes me and says party chat disconnected. What can I do?...
  8. Why can't my brother join realms or any other online activities in playstation online when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my brother join realms or any other online activities in playstation online when...: Made the family and saved all the information stating that he can talk and communicate with online people, play cross platform, nothing is age restricted I dont understand why his account is...
  9. Heroes of Might and Magic 3 complete. i can't join online multi player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Heroes of Might and Magic 3 complete. i can't join online multi player: heroes 3 complete multi player keeps saying. That IP Address was not found 5a5f25c7-0351-4e26-a667-a6d318ea18f4
  10. Can't join friends invites that own GTA 5 even though we all tryna play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't join friends invites that own GTA 5 even though we all tryna play online: I own GTA Online and the story dlc thingy for the game as well but can't join friends who are playing online on the full GTA 5 (I believe rockstar could've made it separate to force them to buy...