Cant join a friends party chat

Discus and support Cant join a friends party chat in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Okay so me and my friend have been having an issue with the xbox party chat. I start a party and everything is fine its running great but when i invite... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by OneShotKill4265, Jun 29, 2022.

1. Cant join a friends party chat

Okay so me and my friend have been having an issue with the xbox party chat. I start a party and everything is fine its running great but when i invite him and he joins we both get stuck on “connecting” and then he gets kicked out of the party. Its been like this since yesterday please help me. (we have literally tried everything and anything, we looked at youtube and xbox assist but none of the solutions work whats going on?)

:)

OneShotKill4265, Jun 29, 2022
  2. Infidel NFSE Win User

Party chat broke since update today

Friends cant join my party when they try it starts a party one friend has been able to join me but 3 other friends are in party together and we cant join them
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @OneShotKill4265!

Would you please provide us with further information regarding this issue.

• Are you experiencing this issue on an Xbox console or a Windows 10 computer?
    • Are you experiencing this issue only with one specific friend or all of your friends?
    • This occurs on all games or one specific game?
    • Are you using a wired connection or wireless one?
    • May I know the troubleshooting steps performed by you so far?
    Also, would you please check and confirm that the multiplayer on your account is set to allow.

1. Open your web browser and navigate to the official Xbox website. Sign in using your credentials.
    2. Now, In the privacy tab check that the options, "You can communicate outside of Xbox Live with voice & text" and ''Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites" are set to allow.
    This clarification would aid in allowing us to provide the proper troubleshooting for this situation.
  4. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Could you please provide more information on this issue? What device are you on? Does this happen with all your friends?
  5. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

Online pass required for Ghost Recon Future Soldier. (Uplay passport)

Oh you mean you cant join up with friends in the multiplayer? I was in a party chat but thats something else. yeah thats even more rediculous if you cant even play the mp with friends. Sheesh.
  6. Unknowngamer1st Win User

Xbox App Not Letting Me Join Parties

I don't think that Phone users are allowed to make/join parties that why Microsoft implemented party chat where iPhone user can send they friend a party chat so that their friend can join through the message. to be able to use party chat you need to have
    a chat group with all your friends in it and send a party chat.
Thema:

1. Cant join a friends party chat - Similar Threads - Cant join friends

2. I cant join my friend on bedrock Minecraft, he is on pc and im on xbox.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant join my friend on bedrock Minecraft, he is on pc and im on xbox.: we have been playing for days together and it just now started saying “unable to connect to world” I can join other players on xbox but not him on pc, he cant join me either. nothing changed. We...
  3. Cant join friends playing mcc on steam.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cant join friends playing mcc on steam.: Master Cheif Collection: We have both added eachother on steam and xbox and linked out steam accounts to xbox we managed to join and play yesterday but today we cant join eachother we both have...
  4. i cant join my friends session and they cant join mine on gta

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i cant join my friends session and they cant join mine on gta: when i try to join it says it unstable but on friends end if im in a game and where it says friends they can only select my gamecard and cant join me 48fb8408-3f58-410e-bb3b-35793a6c9cf1
  5. Cant join friend on insurgency sandstorm getting ms-multiplayer error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant join friend on insurgency sandstorm getting ms-multiplayer error: Im getting the you'll need a new app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer link error when i try to join a friend both on pc his using gamepass and i got the game from steam? Very annoying...
  6. Cant join my friends ark survival evolved non dedicated server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant join my friends ark survival evolved non dedicated server: My friend (who is running ark on windows 10 and also running ark on the micro soft store) is hosting a non-dedicated server. We first tried June 5th but I got a failed join message, June 6th we...
  7. Cant join or invite friends?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant join or invite friends?: me and my friends cannot join each others games 93018547-6188-45ae-9fa2-e07038067de1
  8. Why cant My friend join me in no mans sky?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant My friend join me in no mans sky?: Me and my friend are trying to play no mans sky together, he is on steam I am on xbox game pass for PC, we are in each others no mans sky friends lists, have multiplayer enabled, start in the...
  9. I cant join my friend in astroneer it keeps saying "cant connect to host"

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant join my friend in astroneer it keeps saying "cant connect to host": My friend's nat type is open and he has restarted his router 944d153f-c73d-4777-a9de-a4073bef4689
  10. friend cant join anyone game on xbox, and noone can join him, he has adult defaults

in XBoX Games and Apps
    friend cant join anyone game on xbox, and noone can join him, he has adult defaults: im on xbox series s and he is on xbox 1 fc96ced0-ca19-4e43-b548-1637aed6d5e4