Can't join a club

Discus and support Can't join a club in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I wrote many times to reddit, Microsoft Community and ms Support, contacted to live chat support but nobody solves the CLUB PROBLEM. I have 2 xboxes... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UmitBAYAZIT, Jun 27, 2019.

1. UmitBAYAZIT
    UmitBAYAZIT Guest

Can't join a club

I wrote many times to reddit, Microsoft Community and ms Support, contacted to live chat support but nobody solves the CLUB PROBLEM.

I have 2 xboxes in my home. I'm using One X. I'm playing forza horizon 4 often. I purchased it pre-order ultimate edition. But When Connected online, my friends invite me their club and send requests. I can't accept their requests because when i try to join,
    it says You must leave before other club. Club limit reached. I'm not a member of a club but it says i'm a member of a club.

My MS Support Case number is 1472933013. I chatted 3 times with ms support, wrote 2 times to community in 2 months. But nobody hears me and nobody solves the problem. If you'll not support, why selling xbox gold accounts?

I'm watching in One X and other one only NETFLIX. Because I'm now hating xbox and games. Because NO SUPPORT. WHEN PAY, YOU'RE ALONE. Yes, I'm using them only for NETFLIX. Because they didn't work for another thing. Now MS announced new Xbox Console. If Microsoft
    leaves us alone, only their engineers will play new consoles at their home. Because I'LL NEVER BUY ANTHING BRANDED MICROSOFT. THAT'S ENOUGH

:)

UmitBAYAZIT, Jun 27, 2019
  2. Lucas_84 Win User

I cannot join any official clubs

Hello

I have exactly the same problem on Xbox Series X. I can join social clubs, but I cannot join official clubs. I don't even have that join club button. I played Plague Tale Requiem and Elden Ring and I wanted to show my screenshots but i can't because i can't join the official club.

Thank you.
  3. KABOEM NL Win User

Cant join clubs or make them on pc.

I can't join clubs even tho my settings says that i can create and join clubs i still can't and get an error message saying i should change it.

Can anybody help me?
  4. Toby1HD Win User

Not able to join any club or create one

UPDATE: I tried to join a club with my brothers account (who has the same settings as me) and it worked without any problem.

So why can't i join a club?
  5. Allebas Win User

Can't join a club

I ask because this explains the updates you were referring to. Did you provide feedback about this issue yet?
  6. Allebas Win User

Can't join a club

This problem started at 3 months ago. After this problem, 2 updates done. It didn't start with last update.
    Oh well sorry about that. The people who I seen having this issue starting with the last update. Are you in in the Xbox Insiders program?
Thema:

Can't join a club

1. Can't join a club - Similar Threads - Can't join club

2. I can't see posts on a club and I'm already joined but when I see a notification from the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't see posts on a club and I'm already joined but when I see a notification from the...: I can't see posts on a club and I'm already joined but when I see a notification from the club it says the post had been deleted and when I go to club it only shows a report option it has been...
  3. I can't join a club in xbox.com

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't join a club in xbox.com: I have a club invite in my Xbox profile, but when I click "Accept Invitation" it returns a 403 status (forbidden). I can't upload an image here, because uploading is failling, but I'm sending a...
  4. I can't join clubs on Forza Horizon 5...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't join clubs on Forza Horizon 5...: I have an Xbox X series, and a pc both linked to the same game pass. For some reason I can create a club on PC. Yet on Xbox I can't create or join one, even when recommended clubs are optioned, on...
  5. Can't join or create a club in forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't join or create a club in forza horizon 5: It keeps saying error communicating. Saw a post about this a year ago but couldn't solve it with the solution. May i kindly ask for a more indepth steps to create a club in forza....
  6. Can't join clubs on Forza Horizon 5 on PC.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't join clubs on Forza Horizon 5 on PC.: Hello. So I wanted to join a club on Forza Horizon 5 but it won't let me. I'm on PC. I changed all the settings and re launched the game and it still won't let me access clubs. Please see...
  7. I can't join a club on Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't join a club on Forza Horizon 5: My friend & I both play Forza Horizon 5 on PC. He has a club and has had it since Forza Horizon 4. However, I cannot join it. He sent me an invite to join but I don't see it anywhere. And when I...
  8. I can't join a club in forza horizon5

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't join a club in forza horizon5: I'cant join a club, i thought it was just an small issue but its still not letting me join clubs. im a part of a family but everything is allowed for my accounnt and it still just won't work, i...
  9. I can't join a club and I'm not sure why.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't join a club and I'm not sure why.: A friend of mine invited me to his club on the Xbox app. I tried to join it, but I keep getting a message saying that that I have been suspended, and that I had to go to the enforcement site. I...
  10. Can't join the Ambassadors club

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't join the Ambassadors club: Hi I'm trying to join the Ambassadors club but it won't let me due to me having a suspension but when I go to my enforcement page it says I have q perfect record and when I go to view my dashboard...