Can't Join a club

Discus and support Can't Join a club in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I cannot join a friend's club , it told me I have to change my online confidentiality and security, but I did it mutlpiples time. When I go in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rush Aero, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Rush Aero
    Rush Aero Guest

Can't Join a club

Hello,

I cannot join a friend's club , it told me I have to change my online confidentiality and security, but I did it mutlpiples time.

When I go in settings, the option for join/create a club is on "autorized".

Any thing I can do for change that ?

:)

Rush Aero, Oct 16, 2017
  2. RPG445
    RPG445 Guest
    Can't join clubs

I was invited to a club but when I tried to accept the invite, it said I couldn't join because my privacy settings won't allow it, I go in and check if my privacy settings allowed me to join clubs and it did, but when I went back to try again it still wouldn't
    allow me to.

RPG445, Oct 16, 2017
  3. Can't join clubs

the same thing happened to me

Demon King 0000, Oct 16, 2017
  4. Lucas_84 Win User

I cannot join any official clubs

Hello

I have exactly the same problem on Xbox Series X. I can join social clubs, but I cannot join official clubs. I don't even have that join club button. I played Plague Tale Requiem and Elden Ring and I wanted to show my screenshots but i can't because i can't join the official club.

Thank you.
  5. KABOEM NL Win User

Cant join clubs or make them on pc.

I can't join clubs even tho my settings says that i can create and join clubs i still can't and get an error message saying i should change it.

Can anybody help me?
  6. Toby1HD Win User

Not able to join any club or create one

UPDATE: I tried to join a club with my brothers account (who has the same settings as me) and it worked without any problem.

So why can't i join a club?
  7. Allebas Win User

Can't join a club

I ask because this explains the updates you were referring to. Did you provide feedback about this issue yet?
  8. Allebas Win User

Can't join a club

This problem started at 3 months ago. After this problem, 2 updates done. It didn't start with last update.
    Oh well sorry about that. The people who I seen having this issue starting with the last update. Are you in in the Xbox Insiders program?
Thema:

Can't Join a club

1. Can't Join a club - Similar Threads - Can't Join club

2. I can't see posts on a club and I'm already joined but when I see a notification from the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't see posts on a club and I'm already joined but when I see a notification from the...: I can't see posts on a club and I'm already joined but when I see a notification from the club it says the post had been deleted and when I go to club it only shows a report option it has been...
  3. I can't join a club in xbox.com

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't join a club in xbox.com: I have a club invite in my Xbox profile, but when I click "Accept Invitation" it returns a 403 status (forbidden). I can't upload an image here, because uploading is failling, but I'm sending a...
  4. I can't join clubs on Forza Horizon 5...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't join clubs on Forza Horizon 5...: I have an Xbox X series, and a pc both linked to the same game pass. For some reason I can create a club on PC. Yet on Xbox I can't create or join one, even when recommended clubs are optioned, on...
  5. Can't join or create a club in forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't join or create a club in forza horizon 5: It keeps saying error communicating. Saw a post about this a year ago but couldn't solve it with the solution. May i kindly ask for a more indepth steps to create a club in forza....
  6. Can't join clubs on Forza Horizon 5 on PC.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't join clubs on Forza Horizon 5 on PC.: Hello. So I wanted to join a club on Forza Horizon 5 but it won't let me. I'm on PC. I changed all the settings and re launched the game and it still won't let me access clubs. Please see...
  7. I can't join a club on Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't join a club on Forza Horizon 5: My friend & I both play Forza Horizon 5 on PC. He has a club and has had it since Forza Horizon 4. However, I cannot join it. He sent me an invite to join but I don't see it anywhere. And when I...
  8. I can't join a club in forza horizon5

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't join a club in forza horizon5: I'cant join a club, i thought it was just an small issue but its still not letting me join clubs. im a part of a family but everything is allowed for my accounnt and it still just won't work, i...
  9. I can't join a club and I'm not sure why.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't join a club and I'm not sure why.: A friend of mine invited me to his club on the Xbox app. I tried to join it, but I keep getting a message saying that that I have been suspended, and that I had to go to the enforcement site. I...
  10. Can't join the Ambassadors club

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't join the Ambassadors club: Hi I'm trying to join the Ambassadors club but it won't let me due to me having a suspension but when I go to my enforcement page it says I have q perfect record and when I go to view my dashboard...