Can’t invite or join friend in rainbow 6 siege after upgrading from one x to series x

Discus and support Can’t invite or join friend in rainbow 6 siege after upgrading from one x to series x in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; A friend and I both recently upgraded from Xbox one x to series x, and he upgraded a few weeks before me. While he had the series x and I had the one... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Greg Smith6, May 4, 2023.

1. Greg Smith6
    Greg Smith6 Guest

Can’t invite or join friend in rainbow 6 siege after upgrading from one x to series x

A friend and I both recently upgraded from Xbox one x to series x, and he upgraded a few weeks before me. While he had the series x and I had the one x, I could invite him to rainbow six siege but he couldn’t invite me(inviting through the r6 ui says failed to invite, invite to game or join is greyed out on Xbox ui). Now that we both have a series x, neither of us can send invites or join the others game. I’ve tried resetting the Xbox, unlinking Ubisoft connect and relinking, cleared max address and nothing works. We can join other games just not siege.

:)

Greg Smith6, May 4, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi,Greg! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Xbox is currently going through an outage regrading game invitations. Your account is not the problem and should be back to normal soon enough

You can check the outage status here:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status
  3. Jai Tomlins Win User

Why do I show offline on MW2. My friends show offline as well. How do I fix this

I've played this game on Xbox series X since release it's only been in the last 24 hours that it's said I'm offline on cod says everyone else is offline too this is not an internet issue as I jumped on rainbow 6 siege and the cross play on there works fine needs to be fixed asap
  4. Default__261 Win User

XBOX Series X bundle purchase invitation

Hi for some reason I can’t view my invitation for the Xbox series x bundle
  5. andersonpassos Win User

Can I play Rainbow six siege with keyboard and mouse in 2023? And if so how?

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

Yes, you can play Rainbow Six Siege with a keyboard and mouse on Xbox Series X/S.

Connect your keyboard and mouse to your Xbox Series X/S console. You can connect them directly to the console's USB ports or use a USB hub if you need more ports.

Once your keyboard and mouse are connected, start up Rainbow Six Siege on your Xbox Series X/S.

In the game's main menu, navigate to the Options menu.

From the Options menu, select the Controls tab.

From the Controls tab, select the Controller Type option.

Change the Controller Type to Mouse and Keyboard.

Customize your keyboard and mouse settings to your liking.
  6. Bobby9214 Win User

Getting error code 0x800705b4

Tried all that. If it’s installed on the expansion card or internal storage it gives the error code within 5 seconds of starting the game as long as the game is a Series X/S version. So games without the Series X/S will load up fine. As soon as I try to load a game bearing the X/S in the corner of its game card it gives the error code. Per example, PubG will launch without problem, games such as Destiny 2 and Rainbow Six Siege give error code. Only way to play Destiny 2 or Siege is by using my old Xbox One. Tried installing Fall Guys on a new account, gives same error code about 3 seconds after it’s launched
Thema:

1. Can’t invite or join friend in rainbow 6 siege after upgrading from one x to series x - Similar Threads - Can’t invite join

2. For the Clubs invitations is it normal that we can’t invite people from now over 2 months?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    For the Clubs invitations is it normal that we can’t invite people from now over 2 months?: Hello , i don’t know, but is it normal if, we have noticed with several clubs in the community that for more than a month no one has been able to invite people from active clubs to the convoy from...
  3. i can’t except a invite to play a game on Xbox X (game) GTA5 they are on Xbox One GTA5

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i can’t except a invite to play a game on Xbox X (game) GTA5 they are on Xbox One GTA5: I can’t except a game invite (GTA5( (when I’m on Xbox X) from my friends on Xbox One. Is there a solution ? 746b983b-55f4-4831-a5a5-4227e788982b
  4. I can’t see any of my friends online and if they try to send me a game invite, it tells...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t see any of my friends online and if they try to send me a game invite, it tells...: I can’t see any of my friends online. It shows that they are all off-line.. if they try to send me a game invite they get a message that says I am currently off-line...
  5. Can’t invited freinds to co op on fc24 ultimate team but can join there co op

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t invited freinds to co op on fc24 ultimate team but can join there co op: I have tried to invite a couple of my mates to play COOP on fc24,they are not receiving my invitations and can’t see them.but I can join there games and it works perfectly normal....
  6. I can’t get the “invite to game tab to show up”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t get the “invite to game tab to show up”: I have a Xbox s series brand new. Can’t get “invite to game” tab to pop up. Only invite to party. Went through all settings and couldn’t find anything that was restricted....
  7. Can’t invite friends to play free to play games but can invite them to party .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t invite friends to play free to play games but can invite them to party .: recently upgraded from a Xbox one s to a Xbox one series s . Now that I have got my new series s I cannot invite friends to free to play games such as fortnite or warzone . I have talked two...
  8. Can’t invite any friends to Roblox and only Roblox. Every other game lets me invite people...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t invite any friends to Roblox and only Roblox. Every other game lets me invite people...: Won’t let me invite people to Roblox and only Roblox. It lets me invite people to any other game. Please help with this issue. 7d8917d4-2cf6-4b4a-8a76-5cd3917e558a
  9. An account has had a 2 day suspension, the suspension has now lifted but can’t invite...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    An account has had a 2 day suspension, the suspension has now lifted but can’t invite...: Suspension finished but can’t invite people to games or message anyone, is there anything I can do? 08bd0a6f-66e2-409a-a572-af64a9315b5b
  10. When I send an invite for space lines from the far out my friends can’t join because of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I send an invite for space lines from the far out my friends can’t join because of...: Every time I send an invite for this game to my friends through Xbox it says that somebody does not have cross play features enabled 7b3fca7e-35bf-469c-98ec-0ab8bf45b0bc