Can't invite friends

Discus and support Can't invite friends in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So when I'm in the lobby trying to invite someone, the ''Invite friend''option shows up in grey and is unavailable. If I then press 1 to invite friends... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cerdobueno, May 3, 2019.

1. Cerdobueno
    Cerdobueno Guest

Can't invite friends

So when I'm in the lobby trying to invite someone, the ''Invite friend''option shows up in grey and is unavailable. If I then press 1 to invite friends i send the invites, but my friends dont get them.

When I join them, I join the lobby, but when the game starts I just get kicked out of the party.

Anything to fix this??

(PC)

:)

Cerdobueno, May 3, 2019
  2. xSAxfoREVerMore Win User

Can't invite friends

Check your NAT type is on open or at least moderate. After running a network test, try a full shut down of your PC and router. Then reconnect to the network.
  3. Cerdobueno Win User

Can't invite friends

I'm in PC, I'll just restart router
  4. Cerdobueno Win User

Can't invite friends

I'm in PC, should i just try restarting the router?
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Can't invite friends

Heya Strategik Plays.

This issue should be cleared up now for everyone! If you're still having issues, please give your Xbox One a full power cycle by holding the power button for 8-10 seconds.

If the power cycle doesn't help, feel free to let us know so that we can best help out.
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

Can't invite friends

Hello Cerdo,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning an inability to invite your friends to a game, and that you're also experiencing disconnections from in-game parties.

If restarting the router does not fix this situation, we recommend to
    create a static IP for the console, and
    port forwarding on the network
    configuration settings for a better connection. Also, try to set a staticTeredoport so your network
    hardware can communicate with our Live Services. This will require for us to open up one more port which would be Port
    60209 TCP and UDP.

Here's how:

• Right-click the Start icon, and then select
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Run the following command from the Admin command prompt: netsh interface
      Teredo set state client
      clientport=[60209]

Side Note: Also, just a reminder after opening the ports restart the router and PC. This will refresh the changes made to the networking device settings.

Try this out and let us know the results. Hope it helps.
Thema:

Can't invite friends

1. Can't invite friends - Similar Threads - Can't invite friends

2. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  3. I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...: This is screenshot of my xbox bar [img] 6bec12a3-bcaf-4d20-9ee7-c675a3a36fb6
  4. I can't receive party or game invites notifications on windows.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't receive party or game invites notifications on windows.: Hello, I have an issue. I can't receive party or game invites notifications. It used to work before and for some reason it stopped working. I tried resetting xbox game bar and xbox apps....
  5. Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games: Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games 4178a91d-d1dc-4e4b-a91f-53ad85ce6bfb
  6. Why I can't invite my friends and see my friends

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why I can't invite my friends and see my friends: I have added Xbox friends to my friend. When he is playing Minecraft, I cannot see him in the game, nor can I invite others. Even though all my privacy settings are set to Allow, it still doesn't...
  7. I've loaded into GTA but I can't accept the invites of my friends to play with them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've loaded into GTA but I can't accept the invites of my friends to play with them: I need help accepting invites so I can play with my friends a2bb70a4-f6ec-4ab7-bf2a-dafe81f604cf
  8. Why can't I invite friends to my Minecraft Windows edition world?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I invite friends to my Minecraft Windows edition world?: I am unable to invite friends to my Minecraft Windows Edition only on one of my worlds. I can see the invite button in the pause menu, but it is greyed out and unclickable. If I switch to any...
  9. Can't join friends invites that own GTA 5 even though we all tryna play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't join friends invites that own GTA 5 even though we all tryna play online: I own GTA Online and the story dlc thingy for the game as well but can't join friends who are playing online on the full GTA 5 (I believe rockstar could've made it separate to force them to buy...
  10. I can't invite friends or join them in games on my Xbox. Even though I have a network...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't invite friends or join them in games on my Xbox. Even though I have a network...: I logged on today. To play gta online with my friends. When I tried inviting them it said "no joinable parties or games" even after I see my friends playing fortnite. Please help me fix this error...