cant invite friends for free trail

Discus and support cant invite friends for free trail in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; first of all i own ultimate but the page shows , i dont. and i got the ultimate free with my laptop but i cant use its features, why... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SolidusSnakes, May 17, 2023.

1. cant invite friends for free trail

first of all i own ultimate but the page shows , i dont. and i got the ultimate free with my laptop but i cant use its features, why

:)

SolidusSnakes, May 17, 2023
  2. IllBushido305 Win User

Hello, I am having the same problem but I am a paid member. On my PC on the home tab of the xbox app it is offering this but when I click it its says I don't have game pass but I'm a paying subscriber so I don't understand what is happening..
  3. SolidusSnakes Win User

did that my account is active till 27 may and yes its my account
  4. Francia J. Win User

Yes, SolidusSnakes. It's for paid Xbox game pass ultimate only.
  5. SolidusSnakes Win User

ahh. that's why. i got with my laptop
  6. Francia J. Win User

Alright, and may I ask what is the exact issue that you're experiencing with your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate? Are you trying to invite your friends to a free trial PC Game Pass? If yes it is not available for you since you were able to get the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for free. If you will check the article it is stated "Sorry, this offer is only available to paid PC Game Pass and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members.".
Thema:

1. cant invite friends for free trail - Similar Threads - cant invite friends

2. issue we found your console but cant connect

in XBoX on Windows
    issue we found your console but cant connect: Hello ..I cant stream xbox on my laptop,every time there is an issue we found your console but cant connect...i have 5g internet and i enadbled streaming on other devices on xbox...
  3. Cant un- select 'Let my receiver decode audio'

in XboX Insiders
    Cant un- select 'Let my receiver decode audio': Hi all, i tried to play a 4k Blu Ray disc on my Xbox (X series) and it came up with an audio error, i need to unselect 'Let my receiver decode audio'. I can unselect it but it doesn't stay at that...
  4. Why cant I interact with group posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I interact with group posts?: I cannot interact with group posts in any way. When I try to create a post, I get a message sayinh there was a problem. When I click the "I'm Interested" button, I get a notification saying it was...
  5. I cant see invites from my friends who are on console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant see invites from my friends who are on console: I'm playing the correct version of Minecraft Windows on my computer and I'm trying to join my friends on Xbox. I know they aren't the problem because my friend on pc already has joined. I can't...
  6. Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games: Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games 4178a91d-d1dc-4e4b-a91f-53ad85ce6bfb
  7. How can I fix an issue of inviting people to my game I cant invite them and it’s getting on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I fix an issue of inviting people to my game I cant invite them and it’s getting on...: I can only invite them to party chat not the game 161ac864-0028-4e09-a41d-ca77aa070ace
  8. help i cant create group post and invite others to partys

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    help i cant create group post and invite others to partys: So I received a comm ban like 2 days ago but i cant create group post and invite others to partys but i can join partys too it doesnt make sense please help me out...
  9. Cant join or invite friends?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant join or invite friends?: me and my friends cannot join each others games 93018547-6188-45ae-9fa2-e07038067de1
  10. Cant invite to game - (Terraria)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant invite to game - (Terraria): As of the small patch on the 2nd of May, both me and my friend are unable to send invitations to each other only whilst playing Terraria, despite playing the day prior and for the past couple...