Can't invite friend to my Minecraft world

Discus and support Can't invite friend to my Minecraft world in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't play with my friend because of can't invite players! It says I need to login my Microsoft Account but I already did! I can see the invite... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ichor Dragon, Jul 10, 2021.

1. Ichor Dragon
    Ichor Dragon Guest

I can't play with my friend because of can't invite players! It says I need to login my Microsoft Account but I already did! I can see the invite button but the can't invite friend text shows too. My friend also can't join if I invite him. Sometimes, this bug can be fix but after I invited a people, everyone got kicked and the text appears again. I don't know is Microsoft account problem or Minecraft bug but I need a way to fix this so I can finally play with then again.

:)

Ichor Dragon, Jul 10, 2021
  2. Ichor Dragon Win User

Hmm... That's not the problem I met, I can add but I can't invite them to my world, it says my Microsoft account has problem, you need to login to Microsoft and reopen the world again to invite friend.
  3. XBF Zineb F Win User

Could you please provide more information regarding this? On what platform are you gaming and are you facing issues with this game alone? If this is the only game you are facing issues with, you will need to get in touch with the developer of the game by filling this form => Submit a request – Home (minecraft.net).
  4. XBF Zineb F Win User

I see, in this case it's best to have your account checked by the online team to see if there are any issues. To do so, access Contact us | Xbox Support. Follow the instructions after clicking on the green button "Contact us" and choose to get help either from an online chat agent or request a callback. Make sure the region on the support website is set to your correct region in order not to find issues with the steps.
  5. Ichor Dragon Win User

Well, I play on Vivo hand phone and I play Minecraft Pocket Edition. Yes, the problem is currently only me among me and my friend. Since it's problem is about Microsoft account so I try to ask it here.
  6. brookebrady Win User

So my friends try to friend me and when I accept it says try again. To my friends it says there my friend but it doesn't show up like that for me. I also can't put in minecraft realm sever codes when it says go to friends and enter the code. I play on Nintendo Switch. Can someone please help me none of my friends know how to solve this problem.
Thema:

1. Can't invite friend to my Minecraft world - Similar Threads - Can't invite friend

2. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  3. I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...: This is screenshot of my xbox bar [img] 6bec12a3-bcaf-4d20-9ee7-c675a3a36fb6
  4. I can't receive party or game invites notifications on windows.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't receive party or game invites notifications on windows.: Hello, I have an issue. I can't receive party or game invites notifications. It used to work before and for some reason it stopped working. I tried resetting xbox game bar and xbox apps....
  5. Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games: Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games 4178a91d-d1dc-4e4b-a91f-53ad85ce6bfb
  6. Why I can't invite my friends and see my friends

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why I can't invite my friends and see my friends: I have added Xbox friends to my friend. When he is playing Minecraft, I cannot see him in the game, nor can I invite others. Even though all my privacy settings are set to Allow, it still doesn't...
  7. I've loaded into GTA but I can't accept the invites of my friends to play with them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've loaded into GTA but I can't accept the invites of my friends to play with them: I need help accepting invites so I can play with my friends a2bb70a4-f6ec-4ab7-bf2a-dafe81f604cf
  8. Why can't I invite friends to my Minecraft Windows edition world?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I invite friends to my Minecraft Windows edition world?: I am unable to invite friends to my Minecraft Windows Edition only on one of my worlds. I can see the invite button in the pause menu, but it is greyed out and unclickable. If I switch to any...
  9. Can't join friends invites that own GTA 5 even though we all tryna play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't join friends invites that own GTA 5 even though we all tryna play online: I own GTA Online and the story dlc thingy for the game as well but can't join friends who are playing online on the full GTA 5 (I believe rockstar could've made it separate to force them to buy...
  10. I can't invite friends or join them in games on my Xbox. Even though I have a network...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't invite friends or join them in games on my Xbox. Even though I have a network...: I logged on today. To play gta online with my friends. When I tried inviting them it said "no joinable parties or games" even after I see my friends playing fortnite. Please help me fix this error...