Can't invite friend to join any game on game pass

Discus and support Can't invite friend to join any game on game pass in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My friend and I both have the game pass but when trying to invite them it sends the invite but when clicking accept nothing happens. Does anyone know... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DevinZibits, Apr 29, 2021.

1. DevinZibits
    DevinZibits Guest

My friend and I both have the game pass but when trying to invite them it sends the invite but when clicking accept nothing happens. Does anyone know how to fix this we tried it on multiple games and nothing worked? We are both on PC BTW.

:)

DevinZibits, Apr 29, 2021
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

Hello there @DevinZibits, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I want you not to worry about the situation because I am here to help you out! Please access the link below and follow the instructions provided to troubleshoot the issue.

The link: Troubleshoot gameplay issues on a Windows 10 device | Xbox Support

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. chapsthundrstik Win User

i cant join a party on MW3! why?!

why can't I join a game from a friends invite? I friends cannot join from my invites, but we can all party up. I don't have elite and it was only affecting MW3.
  4. CashlessPenny8 Win User

is xbox having the same problem again? comment if your having same problems(Read Description)

ANY OFFICIAL SUPPORT STAFF PLEASE ANSWER:

Is there an ETA on the repairs to this problem?

unable to invite friends to games or party's

not being able to receive invites

join open games or party's

hard to connect to friends

joining server's for bf3, mw3 or any other online game
  5. majic stick2 Win User

Can't Access Private Forums

I got invited also and I can't view the private forums either and I also can't join any friends party's or send party invited to my friends on xbox
  6. Boldasaur Win User

Code Vein on Xbox Games Pass multiplayer issues?

Same here. My friend and I have tried using passwords, no passwords, same region, no restrictions, inviting via the Xbox app, and all combinations to no avail.

I also can't join any other global sessions. I'm assuming there are at least a handful of people playing this now that it's on PC Game Pass.
Thema:

1. Can't invite friend to join any game on game pass - Similar Threads - Can't invite friend

2. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  3. I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...: This is screenshot of my xbox bar [img] 6bec12a3-bcaf-4d20-9ee7-c675a3a36fb6
  4. I can't receive party or game invites notifications on windows.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't receive party or game invites notifications on windows.: Hello, I have an issue. I can't receive party or game invites notifications. It used to work before and for some reason it stopped working. I tried resetting xbox game bar and xbox apps....
  5. Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games: Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games 4178a91d-d1dc-4e4b-a91f-53ad85ce6bfb
  6. Why I can't invite my friends and see my friends

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why I can't invite my friends and see my friends: I have added Xbox friends to my friend. When he is playing Minecraft, I cannot see him in the game, nor can I invite others. Even though all my privacy settings are set to Allow, it still doesn't...
  7. I've loaded into GTA but I can't accept the invites of my friends to play with them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've loaded into GTA but I can't accept the invites of my friends to play with them: I need help accepting invites so I can play with my friends a2bb70a4-f6ec-4ab7-bf2a-dafe81f604cf
  8. Why can't I invite friends to my Minecraft Windows edition world?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I invite friends to my Minecraft Windows edition world?: I am unable to invite friends to my Minecraft Windows Edition only on one of my worlds. I can see the invite button in the pause menu, but it is greyed out and unclickable. If I switch to any...
  9. Can't join friends invites that own GTA 5 even though we all tryna play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't join friends invites that own GTA 5 even though we all tryna play online: I own GTA Online and the story dlc thingy for the game as well but can't join friends who are playing online on the full GTA 5 (I believe rockstar could've made it separate to force them to buy...
  10. I can't invite friends or join them in games on my Xbox. Even though I have a network...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't invite friends or join them in games on my Xbox. Even though I have a network...: I logged on today. To play gta online with my friends. When I tried inviting them it said "no joinable parties or games" even after I see my friends playing fortnite. Please help me fix this error...