Can´t Install the new update

Discus and support Can´t Install the new update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey, i´ve been trying for some hours to get the new Xbox Update. But when the Update is around 50% of Step 1 an error occures with the error code :... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by geoffrey1009, Nov 7, 2017.

  1. geoffrey1009
    geoffrey1009 Guest

    Can´t Install the new update


    Hey, i´ve been trying for some hours to get the new Xbox Update. But when the Update is around 50% of Step 1 an error occures with the error code : 0x800705B4 0x00000000 0x90060005 . My Xbox is Original. Please Answer me when you know how to fix this. Btw.
    I am German so this text might be not the best. Thanks

    :)
     
    geoffrey1009, Nov 7, 2017
    #1
  2. KIRITOxSWORD
    KIRITOxSWORD Guest
    Shadow of the Tomb Raider

    Good morning everyone,

    i have a little issue, i bought the new tomb raider and when i wanted to install it, it didn t function. I always play offline so i wanted to know if i have to update my concole so that it can install the game or what is the problem
     
    KIRITOxSWORD, Nov 7, 2017
    #2
  3. GreenDevilJF
    GreenDevilJF Guest
    Can't install the update

    I have cleared my cache, reset my connection, waited some time for the problem to resolve itself, have no firewall interfering with my connection and still can't update

    The error code is: 3CD6 - 0000 - 3080 - 051E - 807B - 01F7

    The error message simply states that I can't download the update
     
    GreenDevilJF, Nov 7, 2017
    #3
  4. Semprontag Win User

    Normal Gamepass don`t can play some PC Games

    Thx for your reply.

    I updated just now. But i can`t install the Games. The button is greyed out. I have free space and i can install some titles from the basic games pass. But vampyr is didn`t working.
  5. pedromarques4 Win User

    Gears 5 not working

    with me it's an 270mb update that never starts, i unistalled the game but the update is still trying to download lol

    can´t install again....
  6. Gamezone1986 Win User

    Xbox One still has DRM.

    How many times do I have to say it? You can`t download the updates on a USB drive and install them. Microsoft doesn`t provide us with that option.
  7. xThoralfx Win User

    Connect to Xbox live

    The problem is that he doesn`t get connected to live, just internet. so he can`t download the system update or his profile. Have tried this myself. downloaded the update to a usb stick, and installed it. Did not help at all.
  8. NukaCola Fusion Win User

    Can't install new 400 MB Update

    I believe the new update today fixed it, thanks though!
Thema:

Can´t Install the new update

Loading...
  1. Can´t Install the new update - Similar Threads - Can´t Install update

  2. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  3. XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,...
  4. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  6. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  7. Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers

    in XboX Insiders
    Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers: I recently joined the Xbox Accessibility Insider League and completed one of the accessibility activities. One thing I noticed is that the activity used a QR code to bring me to the Xbox...
  8. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  9. I can´t install Xbox App

    in XBoX on Windows
    I can´t install Xbox App: I am trying to install minceraft but if i i try to open the launcher, i get an error: Failed to initialize GDK. Please make sure Xbox App and Gaming Services are up to date and running. So i...
  10. I can´t install xbox app because I get this error (0x80070002)

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can´t install xbox app because I get this error (0x80070002): When I try installing the xbox app with the installer I get this error: it seems that something went wrong, we could not install the app (0x80070002) [img] When I try to install it with the...