Can't install some Rare Replay games

Discus and support Can't install some Rare Replay games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've played the disk version of Rare Replay a few times, and recently I bought the digital version of Rare Replay while it was on sale, but the digital... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Player147036342, Jan 4, 2022.

1. Can't install some Rare Replay games

I've played the disk version of Rare Replay a few times, and recently I bought the digital version of Rare Replay while it was on sale, but the digital version doesn't seem to be detected correctly or something on my account, because I reinstalled the games (and even had to "switch" between the versions on the store page itself) but not all games are available to download (I can't play the XBLA version of Perfect Dark and there's no individual page on the store to try to circumvent whatever annoying bug is causing this).

I want to know if there's a way to fix this, otherwise I'll have to ask for a refund.

:)

Player147036342, Jan 4, 2022
  2. Player147036342 Win User

Hi. Apparently this game only appears on the EN-US store, and it's "unavailable separately" on the PT-BR store (which is where I'm from). After some time looking into this, I managed to install the missing games after activating the remote installation.

Thanks, it sort of worked, but it would be nice if the few games missing (Perfect Dark and, let me check... Jetpac Refuelled, apparently) at the very least returned to the PT-BR store so I don't have to go through all this trouble just to install the games.
  3. ngocphi Win User

You gotta uninstall thegold games

Probably best to just reset

Then reinstall using the downloads

Digital downloads doesn't overwrite previous installs
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

5. VengefulJedi Win User

Rare Replay

The issue was with the launch of backward compatibility. Because the 360 titles were on the list, their wide release invalidated the licenses associated with the Rare Replay copies. What I did to resolve it was: 1) Delete EVERYTHING associated with Rare
    Replay, including the game itself, 2) install Rare Replay, then 3) Install the associated 360 games. They will work again.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Missing Xbox 360 games on the account

Because as mentioned they don't count as separate purchasez in your history you must download the complete rare replay app

Yoi can't use them on the 360

You can only use them.on the Xbox one the rare replay ones rare replay are 360 games that are repackaged to play on Xbox one

You. Can only download the purchased individual games

You cant download rare replay because it's licensed for the Xbox one not the 360

With rare replay you can download each individual title separately as long as you are on box one or higher

Bit Because you don't have the rare replay app you can't on the 360

Rare replays are shown twice

One original and one HD

Yes I have the rare replay pack.myself

If you look at the rare replay pack they mention the HD versions too
Thema:

1. Can't install some Rare Replay games - Similar Threads - Can't install Rare

2. Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...: I am paying for Game Pass, but can't install large games because the 18TB Seagate Exos x18 7200RPM HDD is for some reason disliked by Microsoft, Xbox, or Game Pass. I purchased such a huge drive...
  3. I can't install games (please help me)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install games (please help me): Hello and welcome to my personal hell the last 2 days. My computer refuses to install games from the Xbox app. I can click the install button, but cannot choose a folder within my hard drive to...
  4. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  5. Can't install sea of thieves as I have a red x on the system requirements even though I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't install sea of thieves as I have a red x on the system requirements even though I...: I have a Ryzen 3 3100 Gt 1030 2 GB 16 GB RAM Can't install sea of thieves because I have X on system requirements even though I meet all the requirements as I had sea of thieves on my...
  6. Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC: I want to start by saying I've spent 2.5 hours on the phone with both Xbox support and Windows support regarding this issue. The first person from Xbox support tried everything she had in her...
  7. Can't install any Ubisoft game through Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install any Ubisoft game through Game Pass: Hello, I can't seem to install any Ubisoft game on the Xbox pc app only three dots come up on the install button. I've tried to Uninstall other apps/games but that hasn't worked please help me....
  8. I can't install assasin's creed Valhalla on my PC in English via the Xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install assasin's creed Valhalla on my PC in English via the Xbox app?: I am having trouble installing assasins creed Valhalla on my PC via the xbox app as it won't let it install in English? It is giving me the option to install in other various languages except for...
  9. Why can't I install Starfield Premium Edition, when I paid for it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install Starfield Premium Edition, when I paid for it?: On 9/1/23 I purchased Starfield Premium Edition on my PC through the Xbox app on PC. I am not able to re-install the Premium Edition of the game for some reason. f15a2f1d-ef4d-4917-84a6-61ba8fe16e51
  10. Error 0x80073d19 - Can't install new games/Minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x80073d19 - Can't install new games/Minecraft: Can't seem to figure this one out. Says "Something unexpected happened." and gives this error code 0x80073d19 602466b2-0b6b-4706-bb99-8d1704e3fb73