Can't install sea of thieves with my pc gamepass

Discus and support Can't install sea of thieves with my pc gamepass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I recently got 3 months of the pc game pass and I wanted to play sea of thieves with my friends but for some reason I can't download it [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kick van der Struik, Apr 25, 2022.

  1. Can't install sea of thieves with my pc gamepass


    So I recently got 3 months of the pc game pass and I wanted to play sea of thieves with my friends but for some reason I can't download it
    Can't install sea of thieves with my pc gamepass [​IMG]


    :)
     
    Kick van der Struik, Apr 25, 2022
    #1
  2. Mjqt0102 Win User

    can't see anygame in the store

    i describe you the problem:

    I buy a gamepass to try Sea of Thieves with friends, the gamepass is activated and he's working no problem with it.

    But when i go on Xbox store & Windows store and type "Sea of thieves" i can't find it (same for every gamepass game)
  3. Kick van der Struik Win User

    Can't install sea of thieves with my pc gamepass

    Hi Ricardo, Thanks for replying I am located in The Netherlands and my PC I set in the same region.
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    Can't install sea of thieves with my pc gamepass

    Hi Kick! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

    Could you please let me know in which region you are located? If you have a different region set on the PC please share the one in which you are really located
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    Can't install sea of thieves with my pc gamepass

    Ok, this usually is related to the device location, or of you use a VPN to access a different location, confirm that the location is correct on the region settings and that date and time is set to automatic

    You could check please any pending update on the Windows update section of the PC settings
  6. choppyseize Win User

    Share a Game pass Ultimate account ?

    It is possible to share Gamepass on PC. I will play Sea or Thieves or Forza on my PC using my Gamepass subscription while my kid plays on my home xbox using his account.

    He essentially uses my Gamepass subscription on my Home Xbox while signed into his own account. I use my account on the PC and we play together.

    It's a common thing many families do.
Thema:

Can't install sea of thieves with my pc gamepass

Loading...
  1. Can't install sea of thieves with my pc gamepass - Similar Threads - Can't install sea

  2. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  3. Cloud gaming test, can't install game now

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming test, can't install game now: Alpha skip ahead. Ultimate subscription active. Pretty sure I have the update to test the new cloud gaming tier/feature. However, now when I try to install a game, the only option I have is to...
  4. Can't install the minecraft launcher

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install the minecraft launcher: When i opened the mincraft launcher yesterday, it refused to open, after several attempts, i decided to uninstall the app. And when i went to install it again it kept failing and gave the error...
  5. I bought Minecraft for gift. Now it can't install from PlayStore without paying. How can I...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft for gift. Now it can't install from PlayStore without paying. How can I...: In 2020, I bought minecraft Java Edition for gift to my daughter. Now she can't get it from playstore in her cellphone. The app asking pay for it. The account in the cellphone is the same that I...
  6. Can't install Halo 5 from disk on my Xbox One S

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install Halo 5 from disk on my Xbox One S: I just got this system so I am not too familiar with installing games on it. I put in a Halo 5 disk and I see it say "installing"... and it's been hours. It keeps saying "installation stopped" and...
  7. XBox App Doesn't Launch & Can't Install Apps via Microsoft Store

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox App Doesn't Launch & Can't Install Apps via Microsoft Store: Hello, The Xbox app doesn't even launch because it gets stuck during startup. I’ve already tried every solution I could find online, but nothing worked. Eventually, I stopped subscribing to...
  8. Can't Install Gamepass Games with Xbox app or Microsoft Store on windows 10

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Install Gamepass Games with Xbox app or Microsoft Store on windows 10: Over the last 3 days I've spent probably a dozen hours searching the internet following every guide i can to try and fix this, and I'm about ready to start demanding a refund on my subscription....
  9. Can't install sea of thieves as I have a red x on the system requirements even though I...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't install sea of thieves as I have a red x on the system requirements even though I...: I have a Ryzen 3 3100 Gt 1030 2 GB 16 GB RAM Can't install sea of thieves because I have X on system requirements even though I meet all the requirements as I had sea of thieves on my...
  10. Can't install sea of thieves insider.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install sea of thieves insider.: I have signed up for the sea of thieves insider programme and I am unable to install it on the microsoft store. They gave me a link to here...